[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
Genhain wrote:
@JennoJoyce i just checked out your gear on POB, you found a merciless fractured Maelstrom staff? I suspect we might have been looking at the same one on trade. but it disappeared before i could buy it. i dont see anymore so i might just get glancing blows to get the 50/50 attack/spell block

That item is very much craftable, therefore poe trade isn't the only place to get it.

The merciless mod is easy to acquire, throughout the league I've collected 10+ merciless mod Maelstrom staff in harvest crafting.

[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
chronicbint wrote:
How important is hits cant be evaded on the weapon? I have a staff, its ok, just doesnt have that.

In end-game if we want to continue to scale our damage, then it's pretty important. Detailed provided in weapon section of early end-game gear.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"

Hey thanks, once I'm 92 I'll transition to tectonic already got the staff ready to craft. How are we doing on juiced scourge? Enemies so fast I just leave my rage vortex and teleport away, do we go to the corner before hitting the scourge so we can kill all?

Scourge is pretty easy as long as you can avoid those scourge traps. Because in our build, the mobs won't hurt you that hard in comparison. Some examples of those traps are big meteorites, or big explosions from ground up. Once you've avoided those, going to 200+ stack every map shouldn't be a problem, if the mob density is good.

As for techniques to maximize the scourge, I always do forward scourging, so I don't have to pick up loot during scourge. I simply remember where the last scourge ends, then clear the map as usual to that point, then enter scourge, repeat.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
Genhain wrote:
@JennoJoyce i just checked out your gear on POB, you found a merciless fractured Maelstrom staff? I suspect we might have been looking at the same one on trade. but it disappeared before i could buy it. i dont see anymore so i might just get glancing blows to get the 50/50 attack/spell block

That item is very much craftable, therefore poe trade isn't the only place to get it.

The merciless mod is easy to acquire, throughout the league I've collected 10+ merciless mod Maelstrom staff in harvest crafting.

That's a fair few, ive collected some iLvl 86 staffs, do you run overripe or mature watchstones to get tehse craft's? because my understanding is only a tier 4 wild thorn fruit purple seed will give you fracturing http://www.vhpg.com/wild-thornfruit/ and on top of that i hear getting bosses in harvest is incredibly rare.
So, after doing DOT builds this league and the last, RF, Scourge arrow, poison helix and Poisonous concotion, I was either quitting this leauge or see if I could reroll something.. and I found this build yesterday. Oh man, it already feels so good to play even if I am not clearing good or have great singeltarget damage yet.

Still leveling gems from 1 to 20!

I am just done respeccing almost all points (still missing the ascendancy for totems, I had to keep the fire-resistant one since I lacked fireres HARD).
And I am unsure on what to sacrifice since im lower level than the POB, so pointers there will be needed later on I guess if I cant manage the stuff.

See pastebin
https://pastebin.com/SctnZfW8

For gems, where or how the fuck do I fit phase running? :D

On to the gear, the main consern is what to upgrade first and whats my shittiest.
Considering I wasted almost all resources on respeccing and crafting what I have, im somewhat dry and have to focus on the worst parts first for now.

The gloves where lucky from a tiny few chaos spams, and the only useful base I had around, for gloves, I kinda messed up on the chest parts, way too many fuse and chaos spammed than I dare to admit, but its "okish" at least.

On boots I gonna see if I can get max endurance charges perhaps?
And get my hands on a crit ring with the right influence for assasins mark.

I will transit to selfcrafted staff later on when the rest of the gear is not shit-tier anymore, and the gear in general is what I had from the other builds laying around, im a poor man at this point. :(

I also keep forgetting using flasks, since I only used lifeflasks this league, could it be worth using the thing where they use themselves on hitting a rare or unique?

Is it any cheap temporary way to handle chill and freeze? i have no alts or any resources to reroll flasks atm. :/

EDIT: I am thinking about rolling Rumi's Concoction instead of the movementspeed flask, since it dont have anti-freeze on it, and I even forget to use it anyway until I get my alteration quantity up again.

Any pointers at this point is welcome, I could maybe get myself 5-6 ex and fix the most critical issues with my setup, if I just can remember to NOT chaosspam 90+c on gear when there is some ready gear on the market, im too used to SSF and i think I blew 200+c easily on transiting to where I am now.. c(:
Last edited by catstyle on Nov 27, 2021, 2:59:52 AM
"
Genhain wrote:

That's a fair few, ive collected some iLvl 86 staffs, do you run overripe or mature watchstones to get tehse craft's? because my understanding is only a tier 4 wild thorn fruit purple seed will give you fracturing http://www.vhpg.com/wild-thornfruit/ and on top of that i hear getting bosses in harvest is incredibly rare.

I run tripple overripe plus one mature.

The T4 fracturing craft can still be extremely rare. I encountered 3 T4 purple seed throughout the league.

If that doesn't work for you, the easier method is to go to tft discord and buy the craft with currency. But I won't advocate it since this is personal choice.

Worst case scenario, I will provide an alternative crafting guide for those who don't want to do fracture. It involves some beast crafting and can achieve similar end result.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Nov 27, 2021, 10:01:02 AM
"
catstyle wrote:
So, after doing DOT builds this league and the last, RF, Scourge arrow, poison helix and Poisonous concotion, I was either quitting this leauge or see if I could reroll something.. and I found this build yesterday. Oh man, it already feels so good to play even if I am not clearing good or have great singeltarget damage yet.

Still leveling gems from 1 to 20!

I am just done respeccing almost all points (still missing the ascendancy for totems, I had to keep the fire-resistant one since I lacked fireres HARD).
And I am unsure on what to sacrifice since im lower level than the POB, so pointers there will be needed later on I guess if I cant manage the stuff.

See pastebin
https://pastebin.com/SctnZfW8

For gems, where or how the fuck do I fit phase running? :D

On to the gear, the main consern is what to upgrade first and whats my shittiest.
Considering I wasted almost all resources on respeccing and crafting what I have, im somewhat dry and have to focus on the worst parts first for now.

The gloves where lucky from a tiny few chaos spams, and the only useful base I had around, for gloves, I kinda messed up on the chest parts, way too many fuse and chaos spammed than I dare to admit, but its "okish" at least.

On boots I gonna see if I can get max endurance charges perhaps?
And get my hands on a crit ring with the right influence for assasins mark.

I will transit to selfcrafted staff later on when the rest of the gear is not shit-tier anymore, and the gear in general is what I had from the other builds laying around, im a poor man at this point. :(

I also keep forgetting using flasks, since I only used lifeflasks this league, could it be worth using the thing where they use themselves on hitting a rare or unique?

Is it any cheap temporary way to handle chill and freeze? i have no alts or any resources to reroll flasks atm. :/

EDIT: I am thinking about rolling Rumi's Concoction instead of the movementspeed flask, since it dont have anti-freeze on it, and I even forget to use it anyway until I get my alteration quantity up again.

Any pointers at this point is welcome, I could maybe get myself 5-6 ex and fix the most critical issues with my setup, if I just can remember to NOT chaosspam 90+c on gear when there is some ready gear on the market, im too used to SSF and i think I blew 200+c easily on transiting to where I am now.. c(:

Hi, to fit the phase run, you probably will need one unset ring. In end-game we use two unset rings to fit the skills.

As for temporary way to handle chill and freeze, the Brine King Pantheon is the best solution.

About using rumi's concotion, you can use it and replace Lion's roar. Since they offer the same +armor mod.
Hello :)

I finally continued the construction she is really cool :)

Spoiler

My pastbin :
https://pastebin.com/FNix2UvK

On the other hand I do not understand something.

You indicate that it is necessary to use "deafening essence of contempt" to craft your weapon in the first stage of the construction of the weapon in "Early End-game". You finally I see that you have added Adds # to # physical damage with the crafting bench and you have so much "increased physical damage" in stat !
And currently, I would like to start crafting the weapon for the Minmaxed End-game version, but I would like to have such a large range of increased physical damage because the crafting bench does not go beyond 129% , and I would like to know how you fractured your item. Harvest?

I ask because I have 4ex waiting and I think that investing them in a better weapon and making a new craft is a good idea to make me a big improvement in damage, but not sure........

Thank you
Last edited by Nesales on Nov 28, 2021, 5:11:46 PM
"
Nesales wrote:
Hello :)

I finally continued the construction she is really cool :)

Spoiler

My pastbin :
https://pastebin.com/FNix2UvK

On the other hand I do not understand something.

You indicate that it is necessary to use "deafening essence of contempt" to craft your weapon in the first stage of the construction of the weapon in "Early End-game". You finally I see that you have added Adds # to # physical damage with the crafting bench and you have so much "increased physical damage" in stat !
And currently, I would like to start crafting the weapon for the Minmaxed End-game version, but I would like to have such a large range of increased physical damage because the crafting bench does not go beyond 129% , and I would like to know how you fractured your item. Harvest?

I ask because I have 4ex waiting and I think that investing them in a better weapon and making a new craft is a good idea to make me a big improvement in damage, but not sure........

Thank you

Hi from the item you posted, I see that you have completed most of the upgrades into early end-game gear.

Given the fact that you have upgraded your weapon already while the boots isn't upgraded yet, I suggest working on the boots instead of getting a minmaxed version of the weapon.

Having the boots will boost your clearing speed to a whole other level. Also, you haven't acquired some of the items that I suggested in the upgrade order section yet, like the bottled faith.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Nov 29, 2021, 9:02:31 AM
Ok,

The speed of farming is completely crazy with the boots xD

Spoiler

Pastbin :

https://pastebin.com/mNszT3Az

And now I have 16M damage Sirus without the bottle made and with I would be 19M not bad :)

Edit :
For people who are wondering how to manage with 40pts of mana, we should leave flame dash level 1 (I just figured it out !!!! xD)
Last edited by Nesales on Nov 29, 2021, 5:51:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info