[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
RabidHobo1989 wrote:
Is there a good time I should transition to the crit build? Particularly regarding mandatory items, resistances, and level ranges.

Early crit I would say level 90.

As far as mandatory item, disintegrator and thread of hope. Both are less than 10c and will become even cheaper with time.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Nov 22, 2021, 8:44:51 PM
How well does this perform in nem3 beyond t16 full juiced maps?
Thanks for sharing this tectonic slam build.
I like tectonic slam very much but always mess up my build.
Now I still need to practice using skills smoothly haha!
"
Vosu wrote:
How well does this perform in nem3 beyond t16 full juiced maps?

In previous league I tested the build on t19 fully juiced map with minmaxed end-game gear.

Since T16 is much easier than T19 fully juiced map, the build should handle it quite easily once you get early end-game gear.

[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Nov 23, 2021, 8:27:50 AM
"
jamesliou256 wrote:
Thanks for sharing this tectonic slam build.
I like tectonic slam very much but always mess up my build.
Now I still need to practice using skills smoothly haha!

Yeah, it's a new play style that needs some practice for sure :)
Will this be a more relaxing playstyle than rage vortex zerker(always looking at the rage bar)? And how is the survivability? I was thinking of replacing herald of purity with determination. Thanks
"
Will this be a more relaxing playstyle than rage vortex zerker(always looking at the rage bar)? And how is the survivability? I was thinking of replacing herald of purity with determination. Thanks

I think it's hard to compare which play style is more relaxing. This build needs to track different warcry and deploy totem during boss fights. The mapping is much more relaxing tho.

In terms of survivability, we have 50% attack&spell block, full stack fortify, molten + vaal molten shell with armor and 6k+ life.

If you are going to use determination, then replace herald of ash, herald of purity is very important. It helps distract enemy and it interacts with rallying cry.
@JennoJoyce i just checked out your gear on POB, you found a merciless fractured Maelstrom staff? I suspect we might have been looking at the same one on trade. but it disappeared before i could buy it. i dont see anymore so i might just get glancing blows to get the 50/50 attack/spell block
How important is hits cant be evaded on the weapon? I have a staff, its ok, just doesnt have that.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"

I think it's hard to compare which play style is more relaxing. This build needs to track different warcry and deploy totem during boss fights. The mapping is much more relaxing tho.

In terms of survivability, we have 50% attack&spell block, full stack fortify, molten + vaal molten shell with armor and 6k+ life.

If you are going to use determination, then replace herald of ash, herald of purity is very important. It helps distract enemy and it interacts with rallying cry.

Hey thanks, once I'm 92 I'll transition to tectonic already got the staff ready to craft. How are we doing on juiced scourge? Enemies so fast I just leave my rage vortex and teleport away, do we go to the corner before hitting the scourge so we can kill all?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info