[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
R4g3qu1t wrote:
I don't want to start over! So I'll work with what I have till I can't progress... Then maybe start a new toon and go the right path.

I think you are able to change ascendancy if you simply respec all ascendancy points and do lab again. You don't really need a new character.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
I've spent 8 exalts on this build and still the single target damage is just wet sausage. I can barely kill 15 tier corrupted bosses. I do not really think that buying awakened elemetnal damage for 4 exalts will magicaly increased damage by 3 times and I no longer have any desire to continue this build.

Netherless, I really enjoyed the build and have come really far in game. Just going to kill Syrius and farm some exalts with it.

Again awesome job and thanks for all the support!
I share this sentiment
"
Jetesteunpeu wrote:
Hi everyone, considering there are 290 pages of replies, i'm a bit lazy to check out if they have an answer for my question. I'd like to give a try to this build which seems pretty solid (thanks to the arousing title :) ) so :

I'd like to know if someone can recommend me a simple build to blast from act I to X and eventually a respec' once i'm around lvl 65-70. And i plan to XP a bit at Blood Aqueduct until i reach lvl 70, just for a bit a comfort when i'll be before Kitava in final act.

I've got the typical levelling items :
Goldrim, Tabula, Lochtonial, Wanderlust/Victario's for the armor, and about jewellery/accessories :
Le Heup, Kaom's heart (x1), Bloodboil, Meginord's...
Nothing fancy just the regular items (i've got also the weapons, don't worry).

Important informations : i don't like the gameplay with mines/orbs very much, i feel very clunky and i like to see when mobs die in front me not few seconds later.

I hope it's possible and i'm open to any suggestions ! Feel free to share some PoBs.
Thanks a lot Exiles

the build is realy fine to level with especialy as you mentioned you got leveling item, just ditch on support gem in the tabula and replace it with a lifetap if you dont wanna bother about mana while leveling, its very efficient i did it and had no issues with life as we got nice life regen and you can add an enduring cry easily. and damage i remember rolling on most content as well throught the acts
"
sAvitus332 wrote:
I've spent 8 exalts on this build and still the single target damage is just wet sausage. I can barely kill 15 tier corrupted bosses. I do not really think that buying awakened elemetnal damage for 4 exalts will magicaly increased damage by 3 times and I no longer have any desire to continue this build.

Netherless, I really enjoyed the build and have come really far in game. Just going to kill Syrius and farm some exalts with it.

im actualy realy interested in such comments, because there are a lots and many comes when its about slam skills, i think warcry are realy weird, there are so many things going on at the same time that are suposed to boost the damage that it makes it pretty unreliable or hard to understand what is going wrong.

I never found any proper damage explication for those mechanic, and well its POE you can never find any proper explication for anything in this game anyway lol.

on paper the build should looks fine, it got huge amount of dps and i think its legit because of how warcry works, and i saw many build that can goes to very high damage even without beeing mirror tiers budget, so yeah probably something is going wrong somewhere.

Personaly i paused the build again for many reasons that are half cause of the build and half cause of myself to be fair, im going with other so far, but at some point i dlike to dive more into this build its looks interesting.

Anyway got kinda same issues with damage, i can do 3 slams with apparently all the same buff and all but the damage can varied to ZDPS to insta phase the screen... lol a bit weird

I just respec my build into tectonic slam yesterday and this is what I got to. But there is a 2M difference in dps between pob and my build. What should my next upgrade be?
"
sAvitus332 wrote:

Yeah that's totally understandable on many levels.

First the build does require some good understanding of timing and warcry to be able to deal lots of damage consistently. I personally find great joy managing these things but I know it can be a bit challenging to new players to this build.

Second, how I plan the build in mid-budget and forward is mainly to build towards final gear rather than getting the best bang of the current investment. For example, if purely minmaxing for mid-budget build, then I would not spend 4ex for an awakened gem for like 4% damage gain.

Having fun is the most important! glad you tried!
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"

I just respec my build into tectonic slam yesterday and this is what I got to. But there is a 2M difference in dps between pob and my build. What should my next upgrade be?

You can start working on elevated onslaught + tailwind boots ( the one similar to mine now)
I will try this today and see what happens. Thanks!
Last edited by R4g3qu1t on Nov 14, 2021, 10:21:08 AM
I made the transition away from petrified blood and have phase run and also replaced endurance charge on stun with shockwave. I did not realise the silly amount of DPS Shockwave provides. I think my next upgrade is to craft a staff with hit's cannot be evaded as i have to invest in accuracy in the skill tree and items. How do you go about crafting yours? also do you plan on switching to an eventuality rod for the extra endurance/power charge or sticking with maelstrom staffs?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info