[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
R4g3qu1t wrote:
Very fun build... been away from POE for awhile. Started a GS build and swapped to Tectonic just because I liked the fire graphics.

Following pretty closely, have swapped some nodes as I play.

Thanks for the guide/build and thanks for keeping it updated.

Is you want to look at my build and suggest anything. I'll check back and see your posts.

Beserker will give pretty good attack speed, and our build rely on attack speed a lot. However, once attack speed reaches a certain threshold, there's almost no extra return in attacking faster due to the warcry's exerted attack play style.

Also, with Beserker it would be hard to maintain charges, especially during boss fight. Remember, Tectonic slam consumes 1 charge every 3 attacks, so you will find yourself barely having charges. This results in less AOE, deal less damage, and less survivability too.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Hi everyone, considering there are 290 pages of replies, i'm a bit lazy to check out if they have an answer for my question. I'd like to give a try to this build which seems pretty solid (thanks to the arousing title :) ) so :

I'd like to know if someone can recommend me a simple build to blast from act I to X and eventually a respec' once i'm around lvl 65-70. And i plan to XP a bit at Blood Aqueduct until i reach lvl 70, just for a bit a comfort when i'll be before Kitava in final act.

I've got the typical levelling items :
Goldrim, Tabula, Lochtonial, Wanderlust/Victario's for the armor, and about jewellery/accessories :
Le Heup, Kaom's heart (x1), Bloodboil, Meginord's...
Nothing fancy just the regular items (i've got also the weapons, don't worry).

Important informations : i don't like the gameplay with mines/orbs very much, i feel very clunky and i like to see when mobs die in front me not few seconds later.

I hope it's possible and i'm open to any suggestions ! Feel free to share some PoBs.
Thanks a lot Exiles
I was reading the FAQ'S and looking at the POE.. would you reccomend running a warstaff over the tidebreaker?
Hey nice build! just was gathering the required items and i lucky fused the Disintigrator to 6L in 12 fusings. Would you run a 6L totem setup with it or should i sell and just reroll for a 5L + 1 staff ?
"
CaptainBub wrote:
I was reading the FAQ'S and looking at the POE.. would you reccomend running a warstaff over the tidebreaker?

Hello warstaff is the prefered weapon but we use it in endgame serup

Tidebreaker is used on budget setup to farm curency to convert to endgame crit setup

Its chosen for its high pdps , easy availiability and synergizes great with our 7 endurance charges
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
Jetesteunpeu wrote:
Hi everyone, considering there are 290 pages of replies, i'm a bit lazy to check out if they have an answer for my question. I'd like to give a try to this build which seems pretty solid (thanks to the arousing title :) ) so :

I'd like to know if someone can recommend me a simple build to blast from act I to X and eventually a respec' once i'm around lvl 65-70. And i plan to XP a bit at Blood Aqueduct until i reach lvl 70, just for a bit a comfort when i'll be before Kitava in final act.

I've got the typical levelling items :
Goldrim, Tabula, Lochtonial, Wanderlust/Victario's for the armor, and about jewellery/accessories :
Le Heup, Kaom's heart (x1), Bloodboil, Meginord's...
Nothing fancy just the regular items (i've got also the weapons, don't worry).

Important informations : i don't like the gameplay with mines/orbs very much, i feel very clunky and i like to see when mobs die in front me not few seconds later.

I hope it's possible and i'm open to any suggestions ! Feel free to share some PoBs.
Thanks a lot Exiles

I simply used this build for leveling, once you finish the first lab the rest of leveling becomes super easy.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
Hainsy wrote:
Hey nice build! just was gathering the required items and i lucky fused the Disintigrator to 6L in 12 fusings. Would you run a 6L totem setup with it or should i sell and just reroll for a 5L + 1 staff ?

You could go for a 6L disintegrator setup and increase the totem damage. Then you might need to go with double unset ring to get the extra gem socket.
"
CaptainBub wrote:

@eldest-bike4 answered it pretty well. Tidebreaker is only for budget build, especially during league start.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
CaptainBub wrote:

@eldest-bike4 answered it pretty well. Tidebreaker is only for budget build, especially during league start.

Learned from the great fire bonk master Jenno himself 😉

Im on board too btw , running the budget build and farming comfortably T 12-14

Got prety lucky with a flamability warlord craft on an amerhyst ring

Anyone who want can check my char on my profile

Gone lvl this bad boy to 95 then convert to mid crit

Thank you jenno for great guide im having tons of fun

Respect
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
I don't want to start over! So I'll work with what I have till I can't progress... Then maybe start a new toon and go the right path.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info