-

"
Remicaster1 wrote:

not a good way tbh. Either you lose attack speed or DoT multi unless you are super lucky. Losing either is bad too.

I will make a video about this later soon, so just sit tight

Noted, I'll look forward to your vid.
Hi there!

I finished 40/40 yesterday and will now sell my stuff that I don't need for playing. That means that I will be able to buy - or craft! - new stuff for my TR char. Where do you think improvements will be most effective?

Since this is my forum-account, I can't easily link the items my character is wearing, and I can't access the normal account easily for a variety of reasons. But you can take a look at it

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Donnerdrummel/characters

(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and
(='.'=) paste Bunny to help him
(")_(") gain world Domination.
Looking at POB i see the build has 104% max life, how do you guys survive? how do you reduce incoming physical damage?
Last edited by Erasglor on Mar 19, 2021, 10:17:06 AM
dodge, own speed, we slow our opponents down through chilling and 60& by toxic rain, re get less damage through immortal call and flesh and stone, some blind their opponent. 75% ele resist, but 85+% chaos resist and divine flesh. i use a cwdt chaos golem, too. i probably forgot something.
"
Ersatzdrummel wrote:
Hi there!

I finished 40/40 yesterday and will now sell my stuff that I don't need for playing. That means that I will be able to buy - or craft! - new stuff for my TR char. Where do you think improvements will be most effective?

Since this is my forum-account, I can't easily link the items my character is wearing, and I can't access the normal account easily for a variety of reasons. But you can take a look at it

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Donnerdrummel/characters

Fix your lightning res please. :)

You can up your aoe a bit. You got 28 right now and 30 is a big dmg boost for another overlap. You set it wrongly tho as 30 is where 6 arrows overlap and ofc, with 28 you only get 5. You can get more aoe from your rings with the aoe warlord mod, from your ammy with aoe & aoe dmg bench craft, a dying sun which greatly improves your clear, and on jewel implicits although the last option is gonna be hard and expensive to find.

If you're down for a big change which can further boost your dmg by a lot, consider getting a third cluster set down the path from your timeless jewel. It's up to you if you want to get a 3rd temp arrowheads/broadside combo or a wicked pall/misery everlasting/unholy grace combo. I'd choose the latter personally as it's more dmg. I'd also recommend getting flow of life/wicked pall for the mediums as you'll lose some health from the transition.

If you're down for losing the huge survivability that divine flesh gives, i can recommend speccing into berserk with chainbreaker (akoya). It's completely useless in maps but bossing becomes so trivial esp. with sirus, maven, etc.

If you can get enough aoe, you can opt out of carcass and switch to an explode chest instead and not lose any overlap. The elevated explode mod gives aoe so it helps. Frenzy on hit mod is also helpful for bosses with no adds like sirus and maven last phase. Chaos res on the chest also allows you to opt out of student of decay and switch to brewed for potency, which makes your hybrid flask as effective as your life flask, which you can switch to a dying sun to help with aoe. At the end of the day, explode chest = survivability and QOL while carcass = dmg. You pick which you prefer.

Your jewels can use some change too. chaos multi/inc max life/as with bows/as or as & cs are your bis mod.

These are just suggestions.. Hope it helps!

Just wanted to update my final setup. I decided to keep the +1 Arrows on my bow and was able to get T1 Attack speed.

I actually crafted a new bow to try for +2 Arrows, but I'm like 154 tries in on Remove/Add attacks with no luck :(.

Probably gonna just dump whatever I have left in an attempt to finish it for the league.

I switched out some of my cluster jewels in order to get more elemental resists and attack speed so I could have an extra free suffix on my boots. This allowed me to get Onslaught on my boots as well. It was a long journey, but was able to recraft my gloves and boots after much time and investment. Also, finished the final T1 Lightning Resist on my chest.

Aside from the elusive Malevolence, Clarity, Precision Watcher's Eye - only thing I can think of it probably a double elevated Helm with +1 Toxic Rain Enchant, Nearby Enemies Have -%12 Chaos Resist, and Physical taken as Element on it, but to be honest I'm kind of burnt out and don't really want to sacrifice my movement speed from Devoto's, so it would really be just to switch out for bossing if I do try to make one.

This was the first league I was able to craft most of my pieces of gear and it's been the most fun I've had since I've started playing POE. Anyway much thanks again to Remi for this build guide and for anyone who chipped in advice to help me along the way of trying to push this build further!
Last edited by dragonnocturnal on Mar 19, 2021, 5:24:58 PM
"

Just wanted to update my final setup. I decided to keep the +1 Arrows on my bow and was able to get T1 Attack speed.

I actually crafted a new bow to try for +2 Arrows, but I'm like 154 tries in on Remove/Add attacks with no luck :(.

the +2 arrows have some stupidly low weighting, I even tried spamming it on the Craft of Exile emulator and didn't even got it shown once on the emulator, this just proves how rare it is.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Erasglor wrote:
Looking at POB i see the build has 104% max life, how do you guys survive? how do you reduce incoming physical damage?

main stuff is immortal call + enduring composure + fortify, dodge and blind from flesh and stone are some extra defenses
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Mar 19, 2021, 10:59:31 PM

So thats my budget gear. Right now Im sitting on arround 8 ex but I dont know whats most efficient to upgrade/buy. Im kinda afraid to spent all my currency for unneeded crap.

I thought about a despair on hit ring or one set of clusters ?

Trying to upgrade all the pantheons for survivability atm.

If I get 20q on my malovelence gem, does it increase the aura area of effect only or the toxic rain too ?

Thanks and have a nice weekend !
Last edited by Nickels7 on Mar 20, 2021, 6:51:50 PM
How about using Despair on Skitterbots with the Profane Proxy? Gives moderately ok Resists and reserves less mana than Malevolence, left finger so you still get shock.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info