-

"
How about using Despair on Skitterbots with the Profane Proxy? Gives moderately ok Resists and reserves less mana than Malevolence, left finger so you still get shock.

That could be a very real option without harvest crafting and the ability to get a despair on hit ring as easily as before.
"
Nickels7 wrote:

So thats my budget gear. Right now Im sitting on arround 8 ex but I dont know whats most efficient to upgrade/buy. Im kinda afraid to spent all my currency for unneeded crap.

I thought about a despair on hit ring or one set of clusters ?

Trying to upgrade all the pantheons for survivability atm.

If I get 20q on my malovelence gem, does it increase the aura area of effect only or the toxic rain too ?

Thanks and have a nice weekend !

just follow the progression guide, you should have no issues with the build if you follow it
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Nickels7 wrote:
If I get 20q on my malovelence gem, does it increase the aura area of effect only or the toxic rain too ?
Nope, quality on auras only affect how far the aura can affect another person (only useful to aurabots and minion builds). There's alt-qual malevolence for increased skill duration, but it's overpriced af last I checked so I wouldn't bother unless you min-maxed everything else already.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Nickels7 wrote:
Nope, quality on auras only affect how far the aura can affect another person (only useful to aurabots and minion builds). There's alt-qual malevolence for increased skill duration, but it's overpriced af last I checked so I wouldn't bother unless you min-maxed everything else already.

Last I checked (like a month ago) it was like 6ex, not even lvl 21 or 23 qual, for at best a 5% dps increase

Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/0J8d9Rf8

Assuming I don't want an explody chest, what would be your next priority upgrades? I feel like my damage is in a pretty decent place. What would make me stronger/safer without losing damage?

Also, I can't seem to find a way to fit Aspect of the Spider into the aura stack.

Thanks for all the tips last time - it helped a ton!
Last edited by atlasinvictus on Mar 21, 2021, 11:22:23 PM

thanks for the guide, Remi
this is probably the most detailed and well written guide i have ever followed, been following this guide since league start, but with a little different setup for cluster and maloney, anyone can give me an advice about what should i target to upgrade and worth the cost ?
PoB : https://pastebin.com/Hy5T130y
I am fairly new to the game and just wondering how to craft some of these end game gloves: I realize you need a maven orb to get both increased damage over time and chaos damage over time on gloves but how do people also get maximum life/attack speed on thme as well? any guide would be super helpful!

thanks!
"
I am fairly new to the game and just wondering how to craft some of these end game gloves: I realize you need a maven orb to get both increased damage over time and chaos damage over time on gloves but how do people also get maximum life/attack speed on thme as well? any guide would be super helpful!

thanks!

I'm a lazy crafter so I personally just buy two gloves with those mods already and slam them together. :)

You harvest craft life and speed yourself. If you didnt any good life or speed mod after woke orbing, you're gonna have to get those mods through harvest crafting. It's gonna get really expensive (aug life = 2ex, r/a life = 3/4ex, aug speed = 4/5ex, r/a speed = 10-20ex)

I personally want culling strike mod. So i woke orb chaos multi and culling together instead. Then i spam reforge keep suffixes to get damage over time and hopefully a good life mod along with it. If i dont, i craft it along with attack speed and finally damage during flask effect from bench.

Maven orbing is a whole new world for me that i personally havent gotten much into. It's a lot of gambling and hitting the wrong mod feels so painful. If you wanna get into it and maven orb your gloves, i suggest having enough currency on hand in case things don't work out, and you're definitely gonna need a lot of it especially for mods with no tags coz aug influence crafts are 4ex a pop and r/a influence crafts are around 5-6ex a pop.
Last edited by ComfyExo on Mar 22, 2021, 4:57:45 PM
The +1 TR Arrow enchant is the same maths/mechanics as +1 additional projectile right? Being on top of base TR it would need 30 Radius to be hitting?

15% reduced malev mana reserve doesn't seem to be enough to slip in skitterbots either, it would put me at -3%, are we meant to get some reduced reserved mana from a jewel as well?
Australian Summoner-Main
Last edited by Cyan101 on Mar 23, 2021, 8:24:44 AM
Where is pastebin link?
Bex®

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info