-

"
DeLouuuu wrote:
Looking to start getting cluster jewels. I'm not finding any that have both broadside AND tempered arrowheads but there are few with at least one. Which one would be a better choice? Maybe there's an easy way to craft the 2nd (doubt it)?
Maybe I should invest in other gear first? (Only have ~1.5 ex atm.. working on it) Enjoying this build quite a lot after starting a witch that failed miserably.

There are quite a few Large clusters with both notables, but since this build has become popular they are getting expensive (2-4ex each).

Large Cluster Jewel: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/gYMJ5qKTQ
Medium Cluster Jewel: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/wrG8lgQUb

Since it doesn't sound like you have a lot of currency right now, I think the best upgrades would be a ring with Despair Curse on Hit and an Amulet with +1 to Chaos gems OR +1 to Dex gems.
How to proc tailwind with this build?
"
Niqin wrote:

Just land a crit hit?
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Niqin wrote:

Just land a crit hit?

I use blast rain and toxic rain and it didint proc even once on map. What do i do wrong?
"
Niqin wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Niqin wrote:

Just land a crit hit?

I use blast rain and toxic rain and it didint proc even once on map. What do i do wrong?

You should be procing tailwind though, but about elusive yeah you can forget about that

Else do what I did which is having the boots enchant, with that I am 100% tailwind uptime
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Mar 14, 2021, 8:09:07 PM
x
Last edited by LowBudget780 on Feb 19, 2022, 5:52:38 PM
Elevated Elusive with 20% chance procs very well, especially if you have power charges at least, and maybe some flasks. With crit-crafted cinderwallow urn and bottled faith i have 30%+
Isn't it still possible to craft the bows quite easily (although being more expensive/time consuming) with the new Harvest crafts?

I'd proceed as follows:
1) Get a Thicket Bow with decent iLvl (we don't need 86 for the standard craft, iLvl 82 should suffice - it's what we need for the DoT Multi)
2) Use Deafening Essence of Zeal until you have 18% AS and either filled Suffixes or at least five properties (Prefixes and Suffixes)
3) Use fracture craft from "Wild Thornfruit" until you hit the Attack Speed. Now you have a Thicket Bow with 18% AS on it
4) Perfect Fossil to 28+ Quality or Hillock bench (can be done afterwards)
5) Use Chaos to get T1 DoT Multi
6) Anull off everything but the DoT Multi (if you fail, back to step 4)
7) You now have a base with AS + DoT Multi. Craft "Cannot Roll Attack modifiers" and Exalt it for +1 Socketed Gems
8) Multimodding Chaos DoT and +2 Socketed Support Gems
9) Harvest craft "Quality does not increase Physical Damage -> Attack Speed"

---

This should work, although getting the AS fracture will be time consuming as well as steps 5 and 6 until you are left with AS + DoT, otherwise it should be doable, won't it?

Alternatively, you could try to fracture the DoT Multi and afterwards use Essences + Anuls to be left with DoT Multi + AS. This may even be the better route.
Last edited by rainmeadow on Mar 15, 2021, 3:43:36 AM
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
Just checking into the thread, had a good time with this build for Ritual and can clear all content deathless on aw8 including The Feared (props to Remi for the awesome guide.)

Feel free to check out my profile and ask me some questions in regards to my build decisions as I did do a few things a bit differently.

Why did you go for Asenath's Chant? Wouldn't it be better to use Despair ring and a -Chaos Res Helm? Chant doesn't have life on it and also no resistances.
"
rainmeadow wrote:
Isn't it still possible to craft the bows quite easily (although being more expensive/time consuming) with the new Harvest crafts?

I'd proceed as follows:
1) Get a Thicket Bow with decent iLvl (we don't need 86 for the standard craft, iLvl 82 should suffice - it's what we need for the DoT Multi)
2) Use Deafening Essence of Zeal until you have 18% AS and either filled Suffixes or at least five properties (Prefixes and Suffixes)
3) Use fracture craft from "Wild Thornfruit" until you hit the Attack Speed. Now you have a Thicket Bow with 18% AS on it
4) Perfect Fossil to 28+ Quality or Hillock bench (can be done afterwards)
5) Use Chaos to get T1 DoT Multi
6) Anull off everything but the DoT Multi (if you fail, back to step 4)
7) You now have a base with AS + DoT Multi. Craft "Cannot Roll Attack modifiers" and Exalt it for +1 Socketed Gems
8) Multimodding Chaos DoT and +2 Socketed Support Gems
9) Harvest craft "Quality does not increase Physical Damage -> Attack Speed"

---

This should work, although getting the AS fracture will be time consuming as well as steps 5 and 6 until you are left with AS + DoT, otherwise it should be doable, won't it?

Alternatively, you could try to fracture the DoT Multi and afterwards use Essences + Anuls to be left with DoT Multi + AS. This may even be the better route.

I've produced tens of bows with the fracture DoT multi route - that's definitely the way to go. On average, you'll fracture 1 successful bow every 3 bows. It's also much easier to get perfect rolls (35 DoT multi, 40 CDoT, 18% AS; not quite 19% but good enough usually) this way, since you can just divine CDoT and once it's perfect, do a divine suffixes/attack/speed with a 50/50 success rate.

That being said, there's a bit of a minor industry producing these bows, so you'll usually find some for sale for between 14-15ex during Europe evenings, whereas the base cost is 10ex minimum (6ex for the Cannot roll Attack mods, multimod, and socketed gems; ~3ex for the beastsplitting bows and fractures, and about 50c for the essences and annuls; this assumes you have a base bow with DoT multi already, which costs 1-2ex extra to buy), so depending on how much you enjoy trading for crafts, it may be worth it or not.
Last edited by arciinus on Mar 15, 2021, 4:15:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info