[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

"
skudoosh wrote:
Hey Wolfie loving the build! Can you post your current build as PoB won't load any of the links on the guide because "they are old versions: i was looking for the IR build but didn't see a PoB for it. Thanks

Hey, are you using the community fork ver of PoB?
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
"
WolfieNa wrote:
"
skudoosh wrote:
Hey Wolfie loving the build! Can you post your current build as PoB won't load any of the links on the guide because "they are old versions: i was looking for the IR build but didn't see a PoB for it. Thanks

Hey, are you using the community fork ver of PoB?

Yeah I am now and all is working Thanks! I haven't played this game in a couple years and just getting back into it.
"
WolfieNa wrote:
"
Thanks for the hard work, was hoping for some advice i still feel pretty squish especially during big fights ie die to sirus, died to elder. Im pretty sure the things I should upgrade are to craft a +1 arrow chaos mult quiver and a duration of ailments helmet. Should i change over my chest to this other option as i can craft increased effect of fortify? I am working on a strength stacking belt and a better lethal pride. Should I try to fit in natural affinity? Thanks in advance for advice.

There are some inefficiency in your current gears.

1) Envy grants some sweet flat chaos which you don't really need since you are stacking strength with Replica Alberon that gives huge flat chaos damage. There are 2 options: a) Astramentis + Hardened Scars or Aul(Malev) + WE + Hardened Scars. In both scenarios, you would want to spec to Utmost Might. Btw, option (a) is more straightforward. It gives you all the intel you need as well.

2) Your helm needs some tweaks. Life, ailment duration while Focus.

3) You would want to try to spec to Rampart (on your path to Utmost Might). Together with 25% fortify mod on helm, it gives a total of 30% less damage taken from hits. Rampart is also a good DPS boost.

4) Since you are using Snakebite, you may want to grab Frenzy gem to generate frenzy charges on bosses.

5) You should not use Abyss jewel on the tree. Using a searching eye on your stygian vise with flat accuracy, life, and small flat fire damage.

6) You have only 76% hit chance. That's a huge red flag. You want that over 98%. Farsight and Acuity are among the good wheels for capping hit rate. If it is still doesn't help, grab Precision.

7) You have blind support on the 6-link SA. Needless to say how inefficient it is.

Thanks for the advice and spending the time.

1)I went with astramentis and utmost, dont quite have the skill points for rampart yet but should after a few levels

2) I will get on crafting and see what I can come up with.

3) Will try to pick up rampart, should i use the chest with fortify on focus or % max life craft?

4) Again good idea, I was not positive on snakebites vs fenumus, i will probably try to temple corrupt a pair of fenumus. Is frenzy only for boss fights or better than vile toxins?

5) switched out abyss jewel for replica pure talent, might look at brawn jewel as alternative

6) I picked up both of these in the respec.

7) Blind is only for running heists, I normally run the divergent vile toxins but am open to other suggestions.

Last edited by LGetto on Oct 12, 2020, 9:24:21 AM
Just saw the abys jewel sorry didnt even realise it was there might put a brawn jewel or similar in that slot. Has anyone considered a replica pure talent jewel? Seems very strong for a single jewel slot of 20% increased flask charges gained
Last edited by LGetto on Oct 12, 2020, 5:14:22 AM
"
Btw, Mia-Blast Rain can ignite just fine. But getting flat fire on any of your gears will allow SA to ignite, allowing a bit more flexibility in mapping.

Ahh blast rain! I forgot about that, thank you for providing clarity.

Can anyone comment on anomalous scourge arrow? Does it make a noticeable difference?
Hi all, having a hard time deciding where to go from here. The most obvious upgrades would be a -mana cost chest, attack speed on the bow or an Aul's amulet with envy/malevolence (I'll sort the ailment duration/focus craft on the helm at some point too)

-mana cost chest seems like it'd end up costing about 10ex for a decent one and it just doesn't seem worth it, I'm not having mana issues now and all it'd do is free up a flask slot.

Attack speed on bow seems even more expensive (I'd like to avoid ever crafting in this game if possible, RNG does not like me) and like it won't give a huge return for that

Aul's seems like the best bet, but the malevolence one will take a while to afford. Is it a huge boost? Am I missing a bigger boost I could grab sooner?

I think you severely underestimate just how powerful a flask is, if you think it's just "freeing up" one flask slot. It's arguably the biggest upgrade you could get at the moment.

It also might be easier to craft a chest than you think - for one, buy a pre-6 linked 85+ assassin's garb. As it can be a div card reward, it's significantly cheaper than buying a warlord chest and 6 linking it on your own.

Once you have the 6 link, slam it with warlord. Then start fossil crafting. Your mileage may vary, but it's very powerful - that or just buy one up for sale. Lots of decent ones at the moment.
"
Just saw the abys jewel sorry didnt even realise it was there might put a brawn jewel or similar in that slot. Has anyone considered a replica pure talent jewel? Seems very strong for a single jewel slot of 20% increased flask charges gained

Nice helmet you crafted.

For the remaining 2 jewels slots: instead of that pure talent and a non-Malev WE, I think you'd be better off with 2x Viridian Jewels, each of which has 7% life, 8% AS, and either poison chance/duration or 4% chaos DoT multi.

Regarding Frenzy, I mean it should be on anywhere but the 6-link SA. You want to maximize your SA links. If you don't like the hassle of frenzy charge maintenance for Snakebite, esp. without a frenzy chest, you can go with the Replica Volkuur's Guidance and grab a Cinderswallow flask with stun avoidance and MS.
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--

had to join the cool kids club and get a 25% one :P I'll be selling off my old one if anyone is interested =)

(Old one)
Last edited by Slottm on Oct 12, 2020, 8:39:59 PM

no open sulfix... should i sell, or use this way? I don't really have the guts to anull(nor the currency to do it again if annul goes wrong)...
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
Last edited by Marchosiae on Oct 13, 2020, 12:39:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info