[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

Well I got to here, I guess I could craft it and be happy with it, then exalt it later hoping for evasion/life hybrid :X
I'm currently leveling a scourge arrow pathfinder but not sure what build to follow. I'm looking between this one and Deathbeam's poison prolif version. Can anyone explain the main differences or reason to choose one over the other?
Hey all, can I get some build help? Feeling pretty squishy, and my single target damage still feels a bit meh. Any suggestions and advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

@aerial, mind showing your POB? I've been doing some alberons shenanigans as well, but i'm starting to feel like i'm kind stuck at around 6M DPS.

IF anyone cares to take a look: https://pastebin.com/XsbirZyL
Hi Wolfie, I really enjoy this build.

I'm doing rather well, I've progressed through all maps and almost killed Sirus awa 5 (but I didn't know the mechanics so died on last phase).

I'm looking for the next step to improve my build. I feel like I'm lacking a little bit of single target and I'm not even close to the level of tankiness that you displayed in your videos. I have the full cluster set-up also. (Please excuse my bad gear too, I haven't had a tonne of time to play)

Please if anyone has any ideas in which direction I should take my character reply!

^ with no -mana on chest, how are you keeping mana up if you don't use a mana flask? Chest piece and 6 linking bow are probably a good start.
I've actually been fine for mana just using the hybrid flask. I clear packs just fine with a single SA.

It's just single target damage I feel like I'm lacking.

I was going to look into making the chest but it doesn't feel worth it right now, I feel like I'd be better sorting out my damage problem and then going for the chest.

Also wouldn't a 5l on the bow work fine? I still need to do that but I haven't gotten round to it yet. I still feel like I'm lacking tankiness and damage.
"
Kayeo wrote:
I've actually been fine for mana just using the hybrid flask. I clear packs just fine with a single SA.

It's just single target damage I feel like I'm lacking.

I was going to look into making the chest but it doesn't feel worth it right now, I feel like I'd be better sorting out my damage problem and then going for the chest.

Also wouldn't a 5l on the bow work fine? I still need to do that but I haven't gotten round to it yet. I still feel like I'm lacking tankiness and damage.

A mana flask would solve your single target issues more than anything - I really don't feel like you can get away with just skipping it, there's no way.

In addition, your skill tree could definitely use some tuning. Master of the arena does...nothing for this build...along with a bunch of others that simply aren't optimal.

Even on a 4 or 5 link, added chaos damage is probably the last link you add for blast rain, not the 4th

Last edited by Slottm on Oct 6, 2020, 9:10:53 AM
"
Link_in wrote:
@aerial, mind showing your POB? I've been doing some alberons shenanigans as well, but i'm starting to feel like i'm kind stuck at around 6M DPS.

IF anyone cares to take a look: https://pastebin.com/XsbirZyL

https://pastebin.com/gCmSduws

I changed few things since then so it is bit different (bow with additional arrow).

Keep in mind helm focus mod inflates the dps quite a bit, 140% ailent duration, it counts it as perma uptime, and realisticall is is 4s out of 12s. It is the ultimate pob-warrioring tool :) in my case dps goes from 12m to 20. But you can totally utilize it if you can burst bosses fast, poison stacked during that 4s of focus really works and adds up.
Thanks for the tips. Ill definitely try a mana flask and see if that helps.

In terms of my tree, it's the PoB link in this guide. I think I got master of the arena for the strength and the life regen.

If you can see nodes which aren't worth it please let me know I'll definitely change that!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info