[3.13] 🔥Oro’s Flicker Strike Raider🔥 | Top tier mapper/currency farmer | 10M+ DPS | All Content

"
Heinarc wrote:
@Zetsaika, Benville, Coolmoon

Ritual :
I've not been no-lifing on this league, I am just ending my atlas completion so I've not yet been "endgame farming" properly.

I am currently thinking about favoriting good layouts in Lex Proxima / Haewark and speed run them with Rituals and a good chance at Harvest. I noticed Rituals in juiced-up Glacier typically end up at 8000+ tribute, enough to get the best of 2 rewards screens, every map.

Maybe adding a couple of delirium orbs/scarabs is a good thing, they are quite abundant with rituals and decently cheap - if gear allows, of course.

I see you're using phys sword + farrul's this league, how is it going for you? Do you prefer it over fire build with Oro's?
IGN: TasKitas
"
I see you're using phys sword + farrul's this league, how is it going for you? Do you prefer it over fire build with Oro's?

Yep I got to AL8 with an Oro's and I'm now working on a phys to cold conversion variant. It works very well, and can probably scale up dmg a bit further than Oro's can - I'm currently around 9M shaper DPS with maybe 80ex worth of gear, map bosses start to be perma freeze-locked and die in less than 3-4 sec.

Downside is the heavy upfront investment to make the build work at all. Key items are :
- Watcher's eye with phys > cold conversion
- A high phys DPS Banishing Blade (I'd say minimum 20ex to beat a corrupted Oro's)
- 6L Farrul's Fur for frenzy sustain
- Taste of Hate and Lion's Roar flasks
- Assassin's Mark ring and Bottled Faith (for high enough crit chance)
- Gloves with phys to cold conversion
- Glorious Vanity giving you the Immortal Ambition keystone for life sustain

Oro's is much easier to get rolling, but if you plan to invest 50ex+ in the build, those conversion variants are strong and can outscale Oro's at very high budgets. You also need to be confident in Harvest-crafting your own gear (especially the weapon) as as you will probably not find what you exactly need on the trade site.

Will mention them in the guide with some advice once I'll consider this chracter "done" :D
Last edited by Heinarc on Feb 12, 2021, 8:59:12 AM
Hey guys,

I've been trying to improve again my build, i've done some modification here and there, you could check that out.

1) I've corrupted 3 6-L Oro's and didn't get fortify, but got one with onslaught, which ended beeing usefull
2) As a consequence, i dropped avatar of chase and took avatar of veil. I prefer high dodge than high evade chances. I end up with 75% evade 75/75 % dodge and it seems my survavibility greatly improved.
3) I tried the new helm base, giving with the points in tree a total of 50% increased fortify effect (so now 30% less damage from hits) and it seems also pretty good.
4) i tried cinderswallow before i got onslaught on the Oro's and it was ok with the crit enchant, but i didnt like it so much, i dont really need the life recovery from it (or i kill a lot of trash mobs, giving me recovery when i dont need, or its useless on bosses when i need it the most).
I now use bottled faith and a life flask, which are both more appropriated for boss fight.

5) I've crafted some decent gear:
- gloves with +1 frenzy and +1 strike
- tailwind elusive (on the wrong base cause i'm retarded)
- new helm base with -%fire res and some crit multi
- decent rings with stats, acc, crit multi and some fire dmg (wrong bases too but i kinda need the resistances until i can have T1 res on all my gear)

What i still need to do:
-upgrade my jewels: they are all 2 or 3 stats, should be 3 or 4 in some harvest crafting.
- upgrading my cluster jewels: i hoped on some 2 stats when the 3 stats were too expensives, need some more currency to invest
- upgrading my gems: i didnt even tried to buy some cheap awakened gems. I got lucky on my first vaals and got lvl 21 almost anywhere needed, so i would need an awakened gem lvl 2 to be as usefull.
- checking alternate quality gems (auras?)
- finally getting a fortify Oro's (i got one with fortify, waiting to have enough vaals to put it in the crafting bench.)
I'm needing a tons of vaal, and i'm selling some old gear if you want to get started, gear is cheap but i only take vaal as payment ^^
- crafting a better chest, maybe with doble influence, i dont know what to pick yet, maybe hunter for an additionnal curse to pair with assassin mark ring. Both will be expensive to craft and not on my priority list

Feel free to check my shit (everything is checked in POB, 4M dps not counting totems dps, dps in real conditions should be around 3M for bosses, putting melee splash only for maping as dps is far from enough)

https://pastebin.com/uSFkrPWj
PS: if when importing to POB jewel nodes are missing, on the left side jewel i got only 2 points to martial prowless, need 1 more level to get 1 more jewel slot or surefooted striker
==IGN: DefNotSummShaz
Last edited by 5h4z4m on Feb 12, 2021, 11:48:53 AM
Spoiler
"
Heinarc wrote:
"

Yep I got to AL8 with an Oro's and I'm now working on a phys to cold conversion variant. It works very well, and can probably scale up dmg a bit further than Oro's can - I'm currently around 9M shaper DPS with maybe 80ex worth of gear, map bosses start to be perma freeze-locked and die in less than 3-4 sec.

Downside is the heavy upfront investment to make the build work at all. Key items are :
- Watcher's eye with phys > cold conversion
- A high phys DPS Banishing Blade (I'd say minimum 20ex to beat a corrupted Oro's)
- 6L Farrul's Fur for frenzy sustain
- Taste of Hate and Lion's Roar flasks
- Assassin's Mark ring and Bottled Faith (for high enough crit chance)
- Gloves with phys to cold conversion
- Glorious Vanity giving you the Immortal Ambition keystone for life sustain

Oro's is much easier to get rolling, but if you plan to invest 50ex+ in the build, those conversion variants are strong and can outscale Oro's at very high budgets. You also need to be confident in Harvest-crafting your own gear (especially the weapon) as as you will probably not find what you exactly need on the trade site.

Will mention them in the guide with some advice once I'll consider this chracter "done" :D

How about survivability? Does it seem to be better? Atleast It should be easier to get life leech, against single targets it feels weak to have only 0,4% leech.

I'm right now going for end content, the damage with oro seems good enough but I can't sustain my health if I get 2 serious hits in a row. I'm thinking maybe to sacrifice some damage for Vitality void anoit, or even some skillpoints and go with that + vaal pact. This way my life would go back to full much faster.

Right now i'm going just with high life pool, 6100+hp, but again, two shots in a row and I'm dead
IGN: TasKitas
Last edited by TasKitas on Feb 12, 2021, 1:47:47 PM
What should I look to upgrade I was thinking between body-armour, ring or boots.
"
How about survivability? Does it seem to be better? Atleast It should be easier to get life leech, against single targets it feels weak to have only 0,4% leech.

Survability is pretty much the same than the main build, I did a couple of 80% delirious T16 deathless last night so I'd say its pretty good.

I dedicated 4 passives to grab Immortal Ambition in the Point Blank area (using Glorious Vanity). Makes the leech effect not stop at full life, so pretty much no matter waht I always regen 20% of my life/s. Its good especially on bosses, but downside is 4 passive points spent uniquely for that, and no space for a second large cluster.

If following the core build, you should be using a rare elder chest with crit, which can also roll "5% life recovered on kill". I found this mod to be very powerful and more than enough in maps, but aye it doesnt help much against bosses.
Last edited by Heinarc on Feb 13, 2021, 8:30:45 AM
Gonna give it a try and let you know how its going :P

Looks like fun build that fits my gamestyle.

Getting a little bit bored playing Chieftrain with Totems :D
I was wondering how people feel about the mods available on spiked gloves. I have strike skills target 1 additional enemy but I am deciding between culling strikes and +1 Frenzy, I already kill trash very quickly so I am leaning toward the culling for bosses and harder mobs but want to poll the audience.

P.s. I don't have the funds or luck to get all 3 right now
How important is the impresence to the build? From what I see all it provides is flammability, which we can get on a warlord influenced ring. Is there something else I'm missing?
"
I was wondering how people feel about the mods available on spiked gloves. I have strike skills target 1 additional enemy but I am deciding between culling strikes and +1 Frenzy, I already kill trash very quickly so I am leaning toward the culling for bosses and harder mobs but want to poll the audience.

+1 frenzy is about 12% more damage, roughly worth 4 passives spent in DPS points
+1 strike is worth the 4 points you don't have to spend towards Tribal Fury
Culling strike is 10% more dmg, but you normally get it on the Oro's, and even if running a build variant, you can always add it on your Leap Slam or totems.

Thats why I recommend +1 strike / +1 Frenzy on your luxury gloves.

"
How important is the impresence to the build? From what I see all it provides is flammability, which we can get on a warlord influenced ring. Is there something else I'm missing?

You can theorycraft it a bit, but from what I've found Impresence (and the lvl 21 flammability you can freely equip) beats Assassin's mark / Flammability rings, if we exclude crazy good rares worth 100ex+. This especially true for non-boss content such as 60%+ delirious maps (Shaper & cie have some curse resistance), which is really what this build is about.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info