[3.13] 🔥Oro’s Flicker Strike Raider🔥 | Top tier mapper/currency farmer | 10M+ DPS | All Content

I'm lv 93 and have 6ex saved at this point but don't know what to do now. No one is selling a corrupted Oro's and the body armor/helmet upgrades seem to cost more than that. What steps do you take to craft your own Oro's?
"
Cronko wrote:
I'm lv 93 and have 6ex saved at this point but don't know what to do now. No one is selling a corrupted Oro's and the body armor/helmet upgrades seem to cost more than that. What steps do you take to craft your own Oro's?

Crafting your own oro's is probably the way to go, but it will be very
expensive

The only 2 ways to get one is to either get a 6linked oro's and vaal it and hope for the fortify corruption

The 2nd way is to corrupt just any oro (you can buy already corrupted oro's with fortify for around 20c) and then 6socket and 6link it with the bench

Doing the second way costs around 350jeweller's orbs, 1500 orb of fusing and 1850 vaal orb, all of those cost around 15ex+

Here is the link to search for just any oro's with the fortify corruption.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/LB075Bun
I have been trying to luck it with the Corruption Locus in Alvas temple, speccing into the double upgrade nodes in Glennach, and buying a 6L 800+ Oros for 1EX.

I only started yesterday but have had two level 3 Locus' already, although neither has given me Fortify yet. The first turned my 810 DPS 6L into 6 whites (could be worse), the second went poof. I've almost got another Locus ready to go today but even with the double nodes for Alva, it's tedious going.

I'm at a point where my only upgrades left are mad expensive. Flicker per Frenzy helmets are ridiculously expensive, 6L Fortify Oros we've covered, then it's just Tailwind boots (even more expensive), Bottled Faith and/or Cinderswallow.

I'm sitting on about 22EX liquid cash, but it doesn't seem enough for any of these and my income is only about an Exalt a day (I seriously don't know how the claimed 500c/h is doable).
@Zetsaika, Benville, Coolmoon

I've not started real endgame money making in Ritual, but here are some strategies from previous leagues for ideas. In any case, I would not recommend to corrupt 6L Oro's and hope for the best, odds are only 1/40. Buying it with the good corruption unlinked and then benchcraft 6S/6L sounds much safer.

Metamorph league :
I used the 3 +1lvl uniques lvels watchstones to make any T16 map (favorite : Crystal Ore) an i86 area, then added super juice and an elder/shaper scarab to produce a shitload of influenced bases, guaranteed to drop ilvl 86+.

The strategy was not well known at the time and produced multiple bases worth 1ex+ per hour. Downside was the heavy initial investment (2-3ex for 12maps), and high gear required to farm efficiently this kind of maps.

Would not recommend that today, strategy is well known and top-tier bases are also produced by Harvest ( Blisterlords). Still something to try once for the endless "tchwing" sounds from top-tier bases dropping.

Delirium league :
Delirium rewards are highly layout dependent, so it was all about sustaining the most efficient maps. I favorited 3x T16 Promenade (which was also 1/3 by Horizon Orb on a T16), and 3x T11 Tropical Island (I removed a Watchstone, so Tropical Island was my only T11 map and dropped a lot).

From there I could pretty much sustain those 2 layouts, using the classic Chisels + Alch + Vaal + Sextants + 3x cheap scarabs. Each map yielded 30-50simulacrum splinters, 5/3/1 to 7/5/3/1 delirium rewards, plus the usual good stuff (Sirius progression, chance at guardian maps, etc..).
I could do up to 18-20 of those maps per hour.

Extra tip : metamorph scarab on a multi-boss map (like Promenade) will give you a good chance to get a rare organ (eyes, lungs) so you can also get decent money from Tane's lab.

Harvest league:
My favourite league so far, I played SSF but man it was juicy. I just speed farmed enjoyable layouts I favourited, did a 9x T1 harvest every 5maps spamming all chaos options on good bases and using the various remove/add etc stuff on items I already rolled with 2 or 3 T1 mods.

Pretty much all my gear pieces would have been 10-100ex in trade. Final gear : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Heinarc/characters?characterName=Nurya_SSF

Harvest tips : use craftofexile.com to browse tags and estimate probabilities

Chaos/Cold/Lighting/Fire/Life chaos : Stygian Vise or i86 two-toned boots. Decent chance at very good rolls (hit 8Ex boots last night)
More Life : selfcraft your i84+elder chest piece for top life rolls. An attack augment with a free suffix will then guarantee the added crit chance.
More Fire : self craft your Warlord i85 Lion Pelt or your Fire cluster jewel
Attack mod : Hunter gloves for your +1 strike gloves
More attack mods: Crimson Jewel for a (low) chance at a jewel with several crit multi mods. Then add life for a 8-12ex jewel.
Physical chaos : spam on a i83 top base hoping for Dictator's or Merciless. Then try to multimod it, or fracture it (T4 purple seed).
Caster chaos : spam on a top Shaper Ring base (Opal Ring, Vermillion Ring, Steel Ring) hunting for a lvl12 assassin's mark. If it comes with a good life roll + salvageable mods, you got a winner.

Ritual :
I've not been no-lifing on this league, I am just ending my atlas completion so I've not yet been "endgame farming" properly.

I am currently thinking about favoriting good layouts in Lex Proxima / Haewark and speed run them with Rituals and a good chance at Harvest. I noticed Rituals in juiced-up Glacier typically end up at 8000+ tribute, enough to get the best of 2 rewards screens, every map.

Maybe adding a couple of delirium orbs/scarabs is a good thing, they are quite abundant with rituals and decently cheap - if gear allows, of course.
Last edited by Heinarc on Feb 8, 2021, 8:02:52 AM
"
Drest wrote:

generally tho, damage is abysmal for having 2 6l on and being lvl 94.
i have like...500k sirius dps?
which in turn, since that's how flicker doesn't die, is how i sometimes explode. takes too damn time to kill rares and bosses in red maps.

I guess this is what I'm confused by. I'm sitting at 1.8m Sirus DPS and haven't put big bucks into the build (only "fancy" item I have is my Tailwinds, which I literally just got today). Can't see how you are so low. Got a POB link?
"
schranzbuub wrote:
I just played around with some Large Cluster like mentioned in the guide:

What to buy/do:
• A double "perfect" large cluster setup featuring 2x Surefooted Striker, Fuel the Fight, Feed the Fury, 2x other good notables and 4x jewels sockets is more efficient that any DPS option you'll find on the tree. Can get expensive depending on the league, and requires 95+ to have enough passives.

Well, these are 3x Prefix so you cant get them on one jewel

what are the passives to look for?
1x Surefooted Striker, Fuel The FIght and Smite the weak
1x Surefooted Striker, Feed the Fury and Smite the weak

im not sure what to look for

Yes those are the passives on the cluster jewels you need.
Tried doing simulacrum, but failed at stage 19. Just couldn't do it.
My next upgrade is going to be another cluster, but strength will be a pain to get.
edit: nevermind, figured it out.
Last edited by tvdinna on Feb 11, 2021, 12:09:26 PM
what kind of dps do you expect in the 70's and 80's with 2-5x gear? Seems to start off pretty soft but obvi has great late scaling? obviously i could just have missed something or messed something up but POB showing me about 70k buffed at 73 with uber lab done.
"
endurance charges generated with Smashing Strikes not show up on the buffs in the upper left corner?
I've been trying to look for it but don't see any charges and I don't know if it's working.
My crit % with just auras only in hideout is 31.57% so it should be quite often since it is hitting about 10/sec when I'm at 6 frenzy.

it does , must be bug, unless you have some item that it messing with ec but i doubt that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info