Delirium Statistics

currently having big delay when opening delirium, server overload?
I'm enjoying the league thoroughly. I will say that some of the challenges are very rng gated or kind of expensive, which I don't particularly mind but I can see why some players would dislike it. I think the challenge rewards are good although I've always thought that adding wings at 36 makes the cloak redundant for players that do get to 36.

On the wings themselves, I liked that you guys made the last second decision to change the wings and make them a lot more clean, however a part of me did really want the original delirium wings because they were just so big and funny.
the logical answer as to why the % of those completing delirium whatever is a lot players did not care for league. I've barely played this league compared to last league and heard from a few other friends that they'd be dipping out this league as well.
I enjoyed doing the challenges. I think getting to 36 is slightly harder than the league before. In addition, offering a cloak and wings together makes it weird as one can only wear one.
i think they should be a bit easier(challenges)!they are a lot of them being too RNG or/and frustrating this league.

PS:I would love if wings+portal was on every league or if you can give us a full set once to look cooler.thanks
I personnaly really like this league and I think current mtx are looking nice enough for me to get 36 challenges done compared to metamorph I didn't really care.
"
Do you find Delirium's set of challenges more difficult than Metamorph's? Are you less interested in these rewards? If so, is it affecting your motivation to complete challenges?

As a casual player with a stable job who can play a few hours a day only, i find the challenges very unrewarding, only league i truly tried to go hard was breach who as you pointed out had a portal reward.

As an off topic to thread complaint, i feel that the last leagues you tried to improve the game by adding many new mechanics and interactions, this I greatly admire and respect, BUT each league you gut and make unplayable ( it becomes average at best) at least 1 build to make room for something more meta and fresh.
I feel this is killing your casual players who do not have time to try builds until something works again, as shown on graph most players stopped at 10 challenges , if I am correct that is the point where you do not need to grind for them.
I will not speak of melee builds as this is something you can not play successfully at this time as a casual player....................

My point of view to challenges is that the less grindy they are ,and the more progress focused or luck based they are the more people are engaged.

I know i will never be able to do 36-40 challenges due to simple math,I do not have enough play time available to complete them even if i commit.
As you usually lock-gate the only decent reward behind 36 and in the last 4 leagues that was not possible for me to achieve, target will always be 24 at best.

If more challenges are luck based, and i know i have a chance to hit 36 with less time needed to grind be sure i will try to hit 36.
More encounter type achievements based on luck or randomness should not hinder streamers or true players who farm thousands of maps a league as they will hit 40 challenges in first 2 weeks anyway.

Apologies for the long rant , but i truly enjoy POE, and i desire for it to be successful in the future also.

This league for me is one i will take a break to start fresh the next one, mechanic did not hit the spot for me and was very rippy at beginning, challenges are not interesting to warrant the effort, and new skills added are meh.
In conclusion, this is a terrible overtuned league mechanic with overwhelmingly difficult challenges, underwhelming rewards and buggy performance.

Up until now, many players are still suffering from the massive lags caused by Delirium.

True to the name Delirium, everyone is deliriously frustrated.

Thank you for listening.
Have a safe day in this troubled time.
Last edited by caprisolle on Apr 12, 2020, 7:44:22 AM
i dropped the league since it was unabalanced and not really interesting, not to mention poe became "path of crafting in your hideout all day" - pretty similar to diablo3 and auction house if u ask me
FPS make me die

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info