What Happened with Purposeful Harbinger

it's fine! a vocal minority of people exploiting something very clearly broken. it happens. you did what you could
Why don't just randomly delete the currency of people, even that would be more fair...
Thank you for the update and clarification, still my favorite game and game company, keep up the great work!
meh dont listen to the reddit babies, they barely qualify as human anyway.
Everyone complaining about actually cheating, and not getting banned: QQ. Shit was broken, you know it, I know it, a 5 year old knows it. Bye
It was worth all the good memes!
"
Anexx wrote:
"
hTwo wrote:
You guys said this won't happen again last time it happened too. You expect us to trust you this time?

Stop blowing this way out of proportion. I'm tired of seeing these "you betrayed my trust" posts. This is the most organic and human form of communication I've ever seen from any game development company in the industry to date. The world is literally falling apart right now. Step back and give them a break because they more than deserve it.

It was really an organic and human form of saying that: "We lied and fucked up multiple times, so fuck you and your time."
Despite the angry outroar of upset players, I firmly believe you guys did good by making the hard choice, even if it could have been prevented in the first place. Of course, I totally understand the situation you guys were put in, which could not have been easy. Once again, thank you for your transparency.
everyone: GGG dont listen to these guys, they knew it was broken and should be deleted from the game

Headhunter: hehehehehe
If you've read the Bex's post and in future you decide to flame or blame GGG,
first think what other company give you completely new game features every 3 months and what company will come and give an apology for such mistake.
I've been playing D2 since before LoD and with D3 release I just stopped. This is the real RPG like D2 used to be and I cant blame any of the staff when I know what game they made since the first leagues till now.
Well done GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info