What Happened with Purposeful Harbinger

Then if you are so in knowledge of everything that's happening don't do any change and just deal with it at the end of the league like always.

If you're talking about abusing of in game mechanics what about the huge difference betwen spells/melee that's been an issue for several leagues?

How's that with the latest gems added the difference betwen melee and physical builds is even greater than before.

How's that with the new league mechanincs Melee builds are even harder to deal with, because of several things (delirium monsters take a lot to "spawn", leading to backtracking with melee builds, monsters on death that only affects melee builds) etc etc.

I love this game, but don't try to be like "oh we don't like op things" coz you're just lying.

At least tell us that's a bug fix and it's over.

I hate that this is even necessary because of, primarily, reddit spergs. But, I guess that's business.
PRAISE
Just follow your own guidelines.

Is it a bug?
Fix incorrect source-code logic.

Is it just overtuned?
Don't touch configuration/numeric values.

Last edited by Nayze on Apr 1, 2020, 9:26:15 PM
Wow, you seriously tried to blame this partially on the virus/pandemic. You've got some issues at GGG and this isn't a very good attempt at damage control. Consider this:
1. You didn't test the league before releasing it
2. You admitted this mechanic was game-breakingly overpowered but said you will ignore it for the rest of the league
3. Only after days of massive player complaints did you decide to do anything despite knowing how it was affecting the game
"
Vertal0 wrote:
Wow, you seriously tried to blame this partially on the virus/pandemic. You've got some issues at GGG and this isn't a very good attempt at damage control. Consider this:
1. You didn't test the league before releasing it
2. You admitted this mechanic was game-breakingly overpowered but said you will ignore it for the rest of the league
3. Only after days of massive player complaints did you decide to do anything despite knowing how it was affecting the game

Yeah GGG is really reaching here, its getting quite cringe tbh
Its easy, dont apologise, dont say sorry. Do rollback to the day
"we announced that we would not be nerfing its power until next league" and fix it.
You have broken your game economy since that day.

EASY
The biggest mistake is saying "It won't happen again."

Mistakes, bugs, and unanticipated interactions happen and are going to keep happening.
Disasters that disrupt work and life are going to happen too.

Occasionally they are going to stack up and wreck you, just like map mods, monster mods, and lag.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Thanks for the clarification. Sorry to Bex for the influx of hate received. Should give everyone who is affected by the changes free Headhunters, or everyone who didn't play the build because we were to poor to invest Headhunters.
"
dormleand wrote:
Thanks for the clarification. Sorry to Bex for the influx of hate received. Should give everyone who is affected by the changes free Headhunters, or everyone who didn't play the build because we were to poor to invest Headhunters.

yeah, because headhunters arent broken
I respect you for saying we fucked up, but your response(patch) had to be faster. It's too late now, the economy is fucked, some farmed thousand exalts, others bought most of the gear and was too late to play it, plus players warned you over week ago about it already. The only solution is the league restart, which you won't do.

What is left for you in the future:

-Nerf headhunter /3 (probably won't do also, since softcore is 80% of your players now)

-Make at least 1 league where we won't play beta league for 3 weeks every time and pay for it. Your alpha method is clearly outdated, try to find a way to improve that.

-Time to stop with lame excuses and remove 6-sec disconnect timer, make settings with a high warning in game, or allow manually in the config with text, so only people with some knowledge could change it.

I am here not to cry, but to tell the truth and not to lick butts. Damage control texts doesn't affect me, what does affect me is the work, not talk. So I can wish you better work in the future.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
Last edited by vahu on Apr 1, 2020, 9:33:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info