What Happened with Purposeful Harbinger

Kill it with Fire!

Ps Don't feed the man-childs after midnight or spill water on them.
rip 8 exa. TY ggg and thanks for nothing. I love getting punished for your mistakes. Such a great user experience. I understand it have been overpowered and need a nerf, but now my league is ruined. #uninstall
Last edited by Zuezzz on Apr 2, 2020, 3:38:39 AM
"
Zuezzz wrote:
rip 8 exa. TY ggg and thanks for nothing. I love getting punished for your mistakes. Such a great user experience. I understand it have been overpowered and need a nerf, but now my league is ruined. #uninstall

buhuu, 8 ex... i lost 20+ when i died in hc earlier this league, get over it.
If you can't accept this apology from a company that gave you a game for free, I'm sure no one in this community will miss you.

keep up the amazing job GGG and thanks for fixing broken stuff.
Last edited by Gud on Apr 2, 2020, 3:47:55 AM
TY for the apology Bex / GGG.

Didn't invest in or play the build myself but didn't particularly care for the way this was handled. Glad to hear that this kind of thing shouldn't happen in the future.

Hope you and everyone at GGG is keeping well :)
Don't care about this. Please just remove the damn timer.
Any compensation for the players? For example a few free MTX loot boxes?
"
Gud wrote:
"
Zuezzz wrote:

buhuu, 8 ex... i lost 20+ when i died in hc earlier this league, get over it.
If you can't accept this apology from a company that gave you a game for free, I'm sure no one in this community will miss you.

keep up the amazing job GGG and thanks for fixing broken stuff.

Muppet you are playing HC and therefore you are willing to loose the EXA. Just such a stupid comment it hurts...you don't get it- We getting punished for their mistakes is bad UX.
Everyone knew Purposeful Harbinger was totally out of the line.

Now this situation should encourage the devs to look very thoroughly at how things are classified in the game, especially with the development of PoE 2 underway.
Well, sh*t happens, I guess.
Thanks for this post Bex.

I don't really yet understand all the hate against this build. It cost me a lot of effort and currency to get the build running and I admit it's nice and strong. Though it doesn't seem much stronger to me than my Golemancer from a few leagues ago. I dare not yet go into the highest maps, while from what I see, there are many builds that can melt the sorts of Shaper.
But I guess this build must have more potential than I got out of it.

While I understand the frustration, the backlash from the community does seem quite harsh. IMO, the game is about creating and tinkering with (new) builds. While it is annoying when the playing field changes during the game, I'm sure we can rebulid and should find joy in doing that. I'll do some more of the content to get funding and then consider some other new build, e.g. hollow palm.

Admittedly it is still unclear, what the nerf will exactly do. I'm still not sure whether it will apply to the guardian's ascendency passive skills. I was surprised that it worked before, I'm unsure whether it will work in the future. I guess I'll have to try it out when the nerf hits.

I trust that you guys and gals at GGG check what happened and learn from the mistake. That's how you get good, after all :)
Maybe give the people a free exalt against the pain ;)

In short: for what it's worth, as someone hit by the nerf, I accept the apology, Bex.
Please don't be disheartened and keep up the good work in these trying times.
Fair play for standing up and admitting you made a mistake, it's something that doesn't happy very often.

The whole nerf episode was blown out of all proportion, some people love it when these things happen so they can get on the bash wagon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info