What Happened with Purposeful Harbinger

The way it was communicate turned the drama bigger than it should be. It also brought some kind of toxity from the community on these hard time we're living. You should think in giving some form of compensate for those players who invested time / currency on this build.
"This won't happen again. We are so sorry for people's loss of time, currency and faith. Online games are supposed to be a place where you can enjoy yourself and be distracted from the woes of the real world and in this instance we have failed to provide that for some people. That really sucks. Since the announcement, we have had many discussions about what went wrong for us internally and how we can do better going forward. We are so sorry.*

*cough* scammers *cough*
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
Funny, but this build are still pretty OP even after that fixes. Yet many people behaviour was like: I'm done, I quit, you pwnzed my build - it's now do a few millions dps less and i lost few thousands of ES, you damn liars!111
It's still OP and pwnz many strong build in game. So what's your problem people? You lost your precious exalts? Well... thats sad ofcourse, but what's point to blame developers ot fix broken things? Yes - they made a mistake - everbody does mistakes. You too did a mistake starting abusing things, instead of reporting it, you too involved in this. Think about it.
"
As one who were quite invested (as far as a fairly casual player goes, at least compared to many others), the good to go for this notable made me decide that i wanted to spend all i had into making a guardian rf around this, not with any aura uniques such as solstice, but use the PH to boost the armour, es, regen and phys reduction auras a guardian get from their ascendacy, and back it up with endbringer to scale rf damage, based off of the immortal build as this is where i saw it of cours, i though this was a good moment to get into rf again as ive felt it needed way too much investment before and quite often dont stand up as a main skill anymore, sadly PH was not intended to work with guardian auras, understandable but i quickly tried to get whatever i could get back of the 13exalt invest and got roughly 5 back, 3 of them from voices alone so a significant drop, not holding that against any of you as this indeed was in need of a severe fix, hopefully we’ll avoid something like this happening in the future :) but what i will really commend you all on is the level of transparancy, although yes i were showing for real that i were upset on the announcement, time to reflect a bit on that have me here so i can apologize for any offence anyone might have gotten from me, and a huge round of applause for you all for being transparent

Oh and i do hope you all are okay and stay healthy during this pandemic

Take care and of course this is not the end of the league, just a much rougher start than i had in mind for my next character :P

This. Sooo much this. i spent everything i had AFTER bex gave the greenlight on this, an apology is fine and dandy but man how do you trust future greenlit new interactions when this happens. this is just rough; i really loved this league but im just sitting here thinking... is it worth even trying a new toon this league? is it worth rushing to try the new skills and items they come out with in future leagues, because clearly they're becoming more distant with the actual game and arent aware of whats actually going on anymore. :/

a moment of silence,

F
"
Ryphe wrote:
oh BOGGERS

ur comments are the most unnecessary thing in the world, always close below the announcement, nothing else to do than write some twitch chat [Removed by Support] word in here?
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Apr 2, 2020, 2:26:11 AM
That's a great response :)
This purposeful harbringer thing actually makes me very disappointed in GGG for not nerfing it.

It is totally broken and spoils the competitive gameplay for many players.

It is too overpowered and what is the point?

The entire design team should do a wake up call and ask yourself, do you know that with 400-600% buff on your aura and still allow it to go through, you have broken POE?

It is still disgusting OP.

Therefore to fix this, please max every players block, resist, HP since this is what you want?

Anyway Bex isn't wrong and this isn't her fault. I totally blame the design team for this. This upset alot of players that aren't playing this build because they trust GGG to do the right thing to balance things.

So you are letting these kids to get away with exploiting all these?
"
Lyxara wrote:
"
Ryphe wrote:
oh BOGGERS

ur comments are the most unnecessary thing in the world, always close below the announcement, nothing else to do than write some twitch chat braindead word in here?

yea the one word replies are pretty cringe
Bex, these things happen, please do not take this personally. People will get over this mishap.

Also the memes about this are top notch, remember especially those are made to have fun, not to insult anyone!
reddit complains. powerful harby is still good. you just made a mistake.
I will always love GGG because of your transparency and good lines of communication with the community. thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info