[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Whats the best Prefix craft for wands?

My new wand got
Prefix - add 120 fire damage
Suffix - 109% Cri chance for spell

I think craft
Suffix - Multi craft
Suffix - Trigger a socketed spell

So I still have Prefix slot left

For now, I still thinking about
1. Spell damage + Non chaos to chaos damage
2. Attack with this weapon penetrate 9-10% elemental res (I have penetrate around 90%)

or it has other good choices for this case?

or my current wand still better

Thank you
"
cypherrage wrote:
"
awyh1998 wrote:
Hi everyone, I've built my Necro VD by following this guide but I still couldn't finish Sirus even in A5. May I ask where's the main problem of my currenct gears? Many thanks.

Your defenses look like garbage. What are your resists at? What is your health at? What is your block chance and physical reduction?

Truth be told, you shouldn't even need all that to do Sirus in A5, and your damage looks like it is probably plenty good enough.

76/76/76/-48 for resistances, 6.2k life, 34%/22% for blocks in hideout (without Rumi and Bone Offering) and 30% estimated physical damage reduction in hideout (without granite). The blocks would be 75/57 with Rumi and Bone Offering and the estimated physical damage reduction would be 50% with granite (with 9972 armor).

So how may I upgrade my gears into higher defenses? Till now I could do Cortex and Shaper deathlessly but just keep being one shot by Sirus.
Last edited by awyh1998 on Apr 21, 2020, 3:49:43 AM
Is this wand worth mulimodding_
"
Jeanman wrote:
Is this wand worth mulimodding_

of course it is very good
"
MisterTorgue wrote:
"
Kelzar wrote:
"
MisterTorgue wrote:
So another 16 Ex invested but now I have Awakening Curse on hit level 6 and this ring

Allowing me to have Elemental weakness (at a much higher strength) + applying Flammability as well!

Going to test it out on A8 Sirius again to see the DPS difference!

This build is kicking ass, modifying the build improves it so much.
I think I am a good 125ex into the build now B)
>Still struggling to find a better wand (and I hate crafting) haha

Are you sure both Curses apply?

I made the test with a glove with curse on hit, and it didnt stack.

To make a good test I recomend recording a video of a boss and checking in slow motion the curse icons in top of head. In my case both curses would be sawpping back and forth.

To be able to apply both you need the curses actually linked into awakened curse on hit.

I might be not paying atention when I tested tho

100% certain it applys both curses.

The way the awakened curse on hit is worded is worded the same way the passive (Whispering of doom is worded)
So the base curse is applied then curse on hit can apply an additional curse (or curse on hit can apply 2)

But yeah 100% guarantee that both curses apply, one from Curse on hit and one from my flammability on hit ring

Good that it works although its on the wiki that it does so I'm not sure what the issue was.

Love this build so far in maps, but single target is lacking! Maybe I forgot certain parts that could improve single target but I feel like my gear and gems are pretty solid.

Any pointers are always welcome, but so far great build!
Last edited by Maliblue on Apr 21, 2020, 2:48:46 PM

Is this good enough?
Or +1 fire skills needed?
"
awyh1998 wrote:

76/76/76/-48 for resistances, 6.2k life, 34%/22% for blocks in hideout (without Rumi and Bone Offering) and 30% estimated physical damage reduction in hideout (without granite). The blocks would be 75/57 with Rumi and Bone Offering and the estimated physical damage reduction would be 50% with granite (with 9972 armor).

So how may I upgrade my gears into higher defenses? Till now I could do Cortex and Shaper deathlessly but just keep being one shot by Sirus.

Sirus you can't get hit by stuff, that's just the fact of the fight. You can tank a lot of the damage, but if you try and tank a DIE beam, or a storm, or the meteor, you are just going to die. Hopefully you have shield charge and a dash ability, and just keep moving constantly, stay on top of him (easy to follow him since balls always head his direction).

This build is tanky, but Sirus mechanics were not meant to be tanked. Take lots of life flasks (you don't need armor, dodge, curse immunity, freeze immunity), so plan accordingly. I would get your chaos resistance up, but that should only matter for A8 sirus, as he doesn't deal chaos damage until then (it's all fire/lightning AFAIK)
deleted
Last edited by v_Rath on Apr 21, 2020, 9:51:18 PM
Awakened curse on hit must be level 5. The curse on hit with the ring is VERY effective though!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info