[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

woot woot, just hit level 100 today :D

Posting some videos:

T16 100% Delirium Dark Forest (6 minutes clear, including Kosis, Omniphobia and map boss)
https://youtu.be/gePGtA--0Xo

A8 Sirus ( 4:49 since activation of Zana at HO)
https://youtu.be/Oq65SUr8NaM

Simulacrum waves 18, 19 and 20 (Kosis on 20th)
https://youtu.be/VmalrlRTmUI

Might post some other vids later as I record.

Stats:
Spoiler

PoB Stats:
VD dps 425k
7253 hp
5% Evasion
90% Phys Reduction
75% Block
75% Spell Block
76/76/76/75 resistances
5% Life on block + Bone Offering Life on Block

In game tooltip DPS at HO, no buffs/corpses around:

[/Spoiler]
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
Last edited by Kelzar on Apr 23, 2020, 5:49:08 AM
Great build, i started the league with it and then found this version. The defenses make this build awesome.
I made some adjustments which fit my play style.

Anyway, suggestions for things to improve are welcome. I crafted all gear myself, except the helmet. I am proud of my shield. Boots can be improved, not happy with the amulet yet.
I found the +1 to fire skill gems to be a big DPS upgrade, VD gets around 20% boost before adding the wand damage. The chest is also a big upgrade in survivability and gives a bit more flexibility in gear choice (no need for max armour everywhere). My old ring can be used to cap my chaos resist but i never used it since i made the Vermillion ring.

For more DPS you can slot a Thread of Hope in the top jewel slot to allocate Heart of Flame in your tree.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/M8urvvHi (might not be 100% actual but can't be far off)

Sitting at 34.700 tooltip DPS in my HO.
Simulacrum wave 20, Sirus, 100% delirium T16 maps all deathless. Mining at depth 250 or so but very comfortable so far, should be smooth going to 5-600.
"
Goggo2000 wrote:
Could of the Guys who hardly die in Sim / Sirius 8 PLEASE post their gear AND their POB ?

I`m seriously asking what i am doing wrong, cause i`ve invested so much in that build and still often get oneshotted.

Would be keen on an answer, my last 2 Posts in this Build Thread were not mentioned....

If u invested much and you have the right items probably the problem with 1shot is at you...your mechanics and movement needs to improve.
I did A8 Syrius and Simulacrum deathless with ease, you just need to constant move around and user shield charge/flame dash/molten shell and vaal skills that you have.
"
Sanfear wrote:
Hi!

I just kill Sirus A7 for firts time with this build and wave 19 of simulacrum. No problem until wave 20, All the time I got stuck in the middle of all the mobs and I could't move, or use shield charge or flame dash, do you know the reason behind this??

Also, I can improve my gear now.

What do you think I should focus 1st?

Get a deafening essence of anger and reroll your wand. I'm 100% sure that using 1 essence will improve your wand by a lot. Or if you want a real good one, get a iLevel 85+ wand with warlord influence and get around 20-30 essences and aim for high added fire damage and +1 to fire skill gems, fire pen will be a bonus.craft prefixes can not be changed, scour, and add the trigger and whatever you need more to the wand

Get more life, get Brine King pantheon.

get a crafted mod -9 to mana (can boost that with fertile catalists to -10). Using 2 different -5 crafted mods is a waste.
Get the +1 minimum endurance charges added to your gear (shield, amulet or ring) Those help a lot with defense.
Last edited by FaranorPoE on Apr 23, 2020, 6:01:05 AM
"
FaranorPoE wrote:
"
Sanfear wrote:
Hi!

I just kill Sirus A7 for firts time with this build and wave 19 of simulacrum. No problem until wave 20, All the time I got stuck in the middle of all the mobs and I could't move, or use shield charge or flame dash, do you know the reason behind this??

Also, I can improve my gear now.

What do you think I should focus 1st?

Get a deafening essence of anger and reroll your wand. I'm 100% sure that using 1 essence will improve your wand by a lot. Or if you want a real good one, get a iLevel 85+ wand with warlord influence and get around 20-30 essences and aim for high added fire damage and +1 to fire skill gems, fire pen will be a bonus.craft prefixes can not be changed, scour, and add the trigger and whatever you need more to the wand

Get more life, get Brine King pantheon.

get a crafted mod -9 to mana (can boost that with fertile catalists to -10). Using 2 different -5 crafted mods is a waste.
Get the +1 minimum endurance charges added to your gear (shield, amulet or ring) Those help a lot with defense.

Hi FaranorPoE!!

Thanks for the tips!

I already have the Brine King pantheon. I changed my ring. So now I'm just using a -5 crafted mod. I found out that only -5 is ok

My new ring:

Is just my second league and my crafting abilities.... still have to improve. But, I already have the following ilvl 85 warlord wand:

So, I have to buy around 20-30 Anger essences. Use them until I hit at least high added fire damage and +1 to fire skill gems, correct? Then fix the prefixes (if I do that and scour it, they still there right?), and then, use "can have up to 3 crafted modifiers" to add trigger and something else.

One doubt, is better to use essence instead of fossils?
Last edited by Sanfear on Apr 23, 2020, 7:48:22 AM
I used both fossils and essences, fossils are way more work and don't work better than the essence since with the essence you are guaranteed the high fire damage roll. That roll alone is better than most wands for VD i see on PoEtrade.

All the goodies are prefixes so if you craft "prefixes can not be changed" and scour it later you will have 3 free suffix spots to craft what you want. (actually 2 because 1 is the craft takes a suffix too) Trigger, damage , double damage etc.

From your profile i stole some ideas too, the medium cluster jewel with the curse culling strike and additional damage i added to my character too. Now at 6400 hp, 700 es but with better damage.

"
FaranorPoE wrote:
I used both fossils and essences, fossils are way more work and don't work better than the essence since with the essence you are guaranteed the high fire damage roll. That roll alone is better than most wands for VD i see on PoEtrade.

All the goodies are prefixes so if you craft "prefixes can not be changed" and scour it later you will have 3 free suffix spots to craft what you want. (actually 2 because 1 is the craft takes a suffix too) Trigger, damage , double damage etc.

Thank you!! I will do that!

"
From your profile i stole some ideas too, the medium cluster jewel with the curse culling strike and additional damage i added to my character too. Now at 6400 hp, 700 es but with better damage.

Yeah, that notable is good xD
"
Etralis wrote:

Is this good enough?
Or +1 fire skills needed?

Thats plenty good enough.

But you should have crafted double damage instead of the useless crit chance.
"
Goggo2000 wrote:
Could of the Guys who hardly die in Sim / Sirius 8 PLEASE post their gear AND their POB ?

I`m seriously asking what i am doing wrong, cause i`ve invested so much in that build and still often get oneshotted.

Would be keen on an answer, my last 2 Posts in this Build Thread were not mentioned....

No quality on Elemental Weakness so missing some -resist right there. I'll assuming by looking at most of your gems you dont know that you can vendor the level20 gem + a GCP and get a level1 20% quality gem.

I think you need to go look at the first post and follow that.
For some reason you are using endurance charge on melee stun instead of Fortify ?

Your flasks are not the best, once again refer to the first post.

You have 2 5% skill points in the life wheel when you can take the one in the might of the meek ring and get 7%.

You didnt even take elemental overload. Theres 40% elemental damage you are missing out on right there.

What is that elegant hubris even giving you ?

Why fire damage + ignite on the wand should be double damage.
Awakened Spell Cascade is a huge DPS boost.

Your cluster jewels are a mess too. If you are that worried about getting endurance charges just get a +2 endurance charge shield.

Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Apr 23, 2020, 3:05:08 PM
I make some changes on gems, them ineed to change 5 points at tree to make it viable and get more DPS, and more CDR to molten shell with second wind support.

and using Awakening ADD fire damage support to wave of conviction, getting much more FIRE dps and getting more single target DPS.

i need fix my fire resistance

With this changes, maybe i dont need the '-9 mana cost reduction', im using 2 -7, but in my calcs i can remove this craft

Path of building https://pastebin.com/Hpiz9Rm7

Last edited by mwaluce on Apr 23, 2020, 6:15:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info