[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Hi!

I just kill Sirus A7 for firts time with this build and wave 19 of simulacrum. No problem until wave 20, All the time I got stuck in the middle of all the mobs and I could't move, or use shield charge or flame dash, do you know the reason behind this??

Also, I can improve my gear now.

What do you think I should focus 1st?

My actual gear below:

Life: 5.766

ES: 284

Passive tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAQHBLMI9BBREFgUIBUnFm8XLxo4GnIc3B0UHwIfGCSqJy8o-iycLOIv1jD4MtE1kjbFNuk6WDrYPfxBh0SrRUdG_kqfTLNR-1WuVcZV1lZIWGNb1VwUXz9k52aeZrpncWjyakNqu2vbbzt4DXlogKSCEIKbgseD24dlibyMsYzPjxqPRo-mkFWbiqDmogCnCKg1qW6u_7Xytz64k7zqvk_AGsBmwQTGisbYzRbQH9Wm2CTYvd-w42rr7uyK7w7v6_Af9kj56PrS_gr-jw==?accountName=Sanfear&characterName=Mybolts
Last edited by Sanfear on Apr 21, 2020, 11:50:47 PM
"
Sanfear wrote:
Hi!

All the time I got stuck in the middle of all the mobs and I could't move, or use shield charge or flame dash, do you know the reason behind this??

Use soul of the brine king pantheon for stun mitigation.
Last edited by arzate03 on Apr 22, 2020, 2:33:06 AM
"
Sanfear wrote:
Hi!

I just kill Sirus A7 for firts time with this build and wave 19 of simulacrum. No problem until wave 20, All the time I got stuck in the middle of all the mobs and I could't move, or use shield charge or flame dash, do you know the reason behind this??

Also, I can improve my gear now.

What do you think I should focus 1st?

My actual gear below:

Life: 5.766

ES: 284

Passive tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAQHBLMI9BBREFgUIBUnFm8XLxo4GnIc3B0UHwIfGCSqJy8o-iycLOIv1jD4MtE1kjbFNuk6WDrYPfxBh0SrRUdG_kqfTLNR-1WuVcZV1lZIWGNb1VwUXz9k52aeZrpncWjyakNqu2vbbzt4DXlogKSCEIKbgseD24dlibyMsYzPjxqPRo-mkFWbiqDmogCnCKg1qW6u_7Xytz64k7zqvk_AGsBmwQTGisbYzRbQH9Wm2CTYvd-w42rr7uyK7w7v6_Af9kj56PrS_gr-jw==?accountName=Sanfear&characterName=Mybolts

You should stop using herald of ash and that unique ring and start getting more life.
Hi guys, got some changes to my vd from thread and have a q. Why most uses 1.2-1.3 aspd wands? Any difference with 1.5 version?
Thx.
"
CTACAH wrote:
Hi guys, got some changes to my vd from thread and have a q. Why most uses 1.2-1.3 aspd wands? Any difference with 1.5 version?
Thx.

I if I use a 1.3 and 1.5 and if you notice the change
at least in my build I see it much faster
Could of the Guys who hardly die in Sim / Sirius 8 PLEASE post their gear AND their POB ?

I`m seriously asking what i am doing wrong, cause i`ve invested so much in that build and still often get oneshotted.

Would be keen on an answer, my last 2 Posts in this Build Thread were not mentioned....
"
@arzate03
Use soul of the brine king pantheon for stun mitigation.

Thank you!!

I don't know how i didn't think about that...

"
@WAVEzZzZzYou should stop using herald of ash and that unique ring and start getting more life.

Already looking for a better ring.

What about this ring??:

But, Why Should I change herald of Ash? I thought it was a must... for what should I change it?

I like your combo Spellslinger + Combustion + Detonate dead

Thank you!!
Last edited by Sanfear on Apr 22, 2020, 9:43:24 AM
Loving this build so far! Looking for some tips on where to spend some currency.

Spoiler

I saw other people using the belt and decided to get some leech from cluster jewels, hence Blacksmith on the small jewel and Doryani's lesson on the big one. If feels a lot safer with the overleech! My short term goal is to unlock +1 minimum end charges for one ring and the amulet.
Also, a thought I had; Does the passive Sadist from cluster jewels (increased dmg if you chilled, ignited or chocked recently) work with corpse pact?

Currently sitting at 7083 hp, 879 es and 13713 tooltip on vd in hideout unbuffed

My budget for upgrades at this point is around 15-20 ex but future goals are good too!
Last edited by Hovno on Apr 22, 2020, 3:05:16 PM
Just a noob question why impulsa armor and not infernal mantle??
Having used Infernal Mantle with +2 AOE and 43% increased damage from starting mapping (very lucky double corrupt early on), switching to a rare chest felt sooo much better. The 25% increased damage taken when on low mana really hurts since we're reserving almost all of our mana.
I play dual totems. I like dual totems. DoubleDildos all the way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info