Core Supporter Pack for less than 60 Bucks?

Farystar
I had a look and as far as i could see they announce the Core Packs in the middle of December.

Having a $30 supporter pack without points, or less points like 150 points would be nice in the core packs.

I am a sucker for some MTX's.

Im pretty sure that GGG looks at the monetization pretty seriously.
So if they can get newer players into purching or making current players more happy to make entry level purchases they would.

I think if you have a decent idea and you are willing to share it with the team email them and ask them to pass it on to the relevant people in the team.

like a few of you guys say, if i have played 1000 hours I dont mind spending $60 dollar. The one nice thing is here you can play the game and decide later on if you want to spend money, where with other games you buy it and you have to hope its going to be a good game.
"
Kenchucky wrote:
Farystar
I had a look and as far as i could see they announce the Core Packs in the middle of December.

Having a $30 supporter pack without points, or less points like 150 points would be nice in the core packs.

So if they can get newer players into purching or making current players more happy to make entry level purchases they would.

I think if you have a decent idea and you are willing to share it with the team email them and ask them to pass it on to the relevant people in the team.

like a few of you guys say, if i have played 1000 hours I dont mind spending $60 dollar. The one nice thing is here you can play the game and decide later on if you want to spend money, where with other games you buy it and you have to hope its going to be a good game.

Thank you and bless you sir, agree 100% with every word you wrote <3. You have my vote for sure on this matter.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
"
Kenchucky wrote:
Farystar

Some of the stash tabs are pretty much required to play PoE beyond the acts, currency, map, premium. Sure you *can* play without them, but the difference is night and day, borderline P2W elements.
I almost have $30 from playing mobile games and hope the core packs are better than the other ones to make me use this on it instead of buying assassins creed ;p

I kinda like the sanctum pack but the $60 one should be the $30 one as i dont think its worth buying the $30 one without the $60 one x.X
Last edited by Lynerus on Dec 1, 2019, 10:10:22 PM
"
Lynerus wrote:
I almost have $30 from playing mobile games and hope the core packs are better than the other ones to make me use this on it instead of buying assassins creed ;p

I kinda like the sanctum pack but the $60 one should be the $30 one as i dont think its worth buying the $30 one without the $60 one x.X

Trust me this grand sanctum pack is worth every dollar. They just outdone themselves on this one, it is just mesmerizing. I could just log in and stare at it like for half an our from different angles and just look pretty and badass <3.

I mean MTX they make, just brings this game to another level. I play better with MTX 100%. I feel more personalized, when i build my character with MTX and the game would be boring, if i couldn't be what i want to be and feel like visually from the start.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Dec 2, 2019, 6:10:49 AM
Also the free points is amazing from supporter pack but.. those who have gambling issues, should have an option to get supporter pack for less money while not receiving points.
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
Let me buy supporter pack for 5$ w/o any points. I just want all those epic looking MTX for 5$, I dont need more points.

(Yes, Im joking, but thats how I start to look at this thread)
"
Aynix wrote:
Let me buy supporter pack for 5$ w/o any points. I just want all those epic looking MTX for 5$, I dont need more points.

(Yes, Im joking, but thats how I start to look at this thread)

What would you think the fair price would be so? 40? 30? I think these would be plenty reasonable.
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info