Core Supporter Pack for less than 60 Bucks?

Im a sucker for angels. If I see white-ish set with angel wings added, its insta buy for me.

IIRC you can mail to support and buy pack by paying a part of money every month instead whole 60$ at once.
Last edited by Aynix on Nov 30, 2019, 12:59:26 PM
"
Tr1d wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:

Everyone I spoke to and heard from thinks grand sanctum is a no brainer ;)

Where is yours? :P

Yea... honestly... it would be easier $10 per month just to build it up than one time $60... will see how I will end when all Christmas things are done. :)

Soon(tm) ;)

Good luck!
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
I really liked that in the core supporter packs, any premium currency or supporter packs previously purchased deducted from the price, so I don't gotta buy it all over again or all at once, shame this can't be done for league supporter packs.
I was wondering, can I get santcum pack and later upgrade it to grand sanctum? (I know that technically it say so, but someone said that only Core one can be upgraded)
Last edited by Tr1d on Nov 30, 2019, 6:03:34 PM
"
Tr1d wrote:
I was wondering, can I get santcum pack and later upgrade it to grand sanctum? (I know that technically it say so, but someone said that only Core one can be upgraded)

Yes you can. The only thing is that league packs cannot be used to upgrade core packs.
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
"
Aynix wrote:
Im a sucker for angels. If I see white-ish set with angel wings added, its insta buy for me.

hahaha me too. waiting this for sometime. but i cant really find good footprint. may be angle does not walk lol
"
HerrImHimmel wrote:
Do you guys think there will be a Core Supporter Pack for 30 bucks, that you can upgrade as you see fit? I think the Seeker one o bought was 30.

For quite poor folks like me this would be much appreciated. I struggle to justify 60 bucks for some skins infront of myself, even though i can spare the money.

Can you edit your post about that..

getting core pack WITHOUT additional points for half the price?

So 60eur core pack without 600points... 120eur pack without 1200points.. for half price or somithing significant cheap if not half price?

^ Maybe this way we can haggle.
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
I think the prices are correct for the packs if you want to support a game you spend thousands of hours in. Some of the general stuff like skill effects are too expensive though, for what they actually change.

I've recently forced myself to stop spending anymore on the game as it was getting a little out of control. Looking at the new supporter packs the temptation is still there but I must resist.
December is here and i still can't see any of the new core supporter packs. Makes me sad =/.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
"
Farystar wrote:
December is here and i still can't see any of the new core supporter packs. Makes me sad =/.

Core packs are usually up together with new expansion, not like leagues ones that are here before it. We might get them when 3.9 launch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info