Core Supporter Pack for less than 60 Bucks?

"
diablofdb wrote:

you two be like:

Woopeedo!
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
[Removed by Support]

it wasn't nearly as strict before that incident, and that's about when all politics were banned from forums/in-game. It's aggravating having to walk on eggshells in a game when the fear is instant permanent ban, and I too went through a scenario over something I said on the forums that resulted in an instant account lock with no e-mail, no warning, and a very lengthy (2 weeks) process to get it resolved. ah well, I'll still play this game forever and I play leagues so I don't care if I ever have to remake my account
Last edited by Luca_GGG on Nov 29, 2019, 8:01:43 PM
no expansion (only lasts 3 months) is worth $60 bucks unless you're a whale.

also, reminder that you will be alpha and beta testing for free the league for the first month of every league.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Nov 29, 2019, 8:46:04 PM
Nice censor nuke.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
You can setup a payment plan with GGG if 60$ all at once is to much for you.
I wish they made things more reasonably priced. I am not afraid of spending money, I just feel like I don't like spending it on a rip-off price. You can support the game by buying reasonably priced things, at the current stage, it seems that they'd rather milk the whales.
"
You can support the game by buying reasonably priced things, at the current stage, it seems that they'd rather milk the whales.

This describes the "free to play" business model in general. If it weren't for whales, it would be much less profitable than direct sales or subscription-based models.
Last edited by tolunart on Nov 30, 2019, 12:26:42 AM
"
I wish they made things more reasonably priced. I am not afraid of spending money, I just feel like I don't like spending it on a rip-off price. You can support the game by buying reasonably priced things, at the current stage, it seems that they'd rather milk the whales.

Think of it this way. Let us say you want the $60 Core pack.
A tripleA game costs about $30. Since you paid $0 for the core game then the Core pack is now relatively only $30.
Now the expansion (league) was free, and expansions of most tripleA games would cost you $20-$30, lets say $20, so the $60 Core pack is now relatively only $10. Assuming you've only played one expansion.
Then you will get $55 worth of points (550 pts) to go along with your $60 Core pack, so the pack will now relatively costs you -$45.
So you see GGG is selling those Core packs relatively at a loss so you could enjoy your shiny new MTX playing their game.
That is reasonably priced enough for me.

By the way a big thank you to all supporters of this amazing game.
I can't thank you enough, you are very much appreciated.
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
Last edited by element274 on Nov 30, 2019, 1:36:23 AM
"
Romulas19 wrote:
"
lupasvasile wrote:
"
Aarla wrote:
my justification is. i spendt 5000+ hours on this game , i can spend 60 bucks on this game.

Mine is: I'm addicted to buying supporter packs.....yeah I have a problem....

No problem here....

I agree.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Once the new core packs releases, I shall have 8 full rows of badges :D Can't wait.
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info