Core Supporter Pack for less than 60 Bucks?

"
frostzor27 wrote:
I can buy a supporter pack, or I can provide food for a month for a poor family here in Brazil. That's why I only buy cheaper support packs only if I enjoy the league.

Have you provided food to that family in Brazil then?

I buy supporter packs if I like cosmetics in it. Its 5$ for those anyway (the rest you pay for points). I just hope they will make better mystery box this time, because the previous one with clowns was just... ugh.
Last edited by Aynix on Nov 30, 2019, 5:05:13 AM
"
A tripleA game costs about $30.

Two years after launch, maybe.

Most Triple A games are worth 59.99 base game.
Im actually happy this became some sort of discussion.

Im also really just looking for a way to justify the price tag.

I played this game for thousands of hours (and am still a scrub) and am looking forward to playing it in future, if i still had time to spare.

Maybe ill gift myself a pack for Christmas.

Hopefully the cheapest one turns out nicely.
"
Jerle wrote:
Once the new core packs releases, I shall have 8 full rows of badges :D Can't wait.

Do we have your word, you promise :P.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
"
Jerle wrote:
Once the new core packs releases, I shall have 8 full rows of badges :D Can't wait.

There are worse addictions... I guess... :P

(I'm still slowly trying to convince myself that I should buy Grand Sanctum pack :P)
Last edited by Tr1d on Nov 30, 2019, 11:07:45 AM
"
Tr1d wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:

(I'm still slowly trying to convince myself that I should buy Grand Sanctum pack :P)

DO it it is amazing <3.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
"
fabiopa1n wrote:
"
A tripleA game costs about $30.

Two years after launch, maybe.

Most Triple A games are worth 59.99 base game.

Yup, must have been thinking of something I bought from steam a few years ago.
Haven't touched my steam library for a long time now.
No time to play other games.
PoE has gripped me.. Can't get out..
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
Last edited by elesham4ever on Feb 15, 2020, 12:18:42 AM
"
Tr1d wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:

Everyone I spoke to and heard from thinks grand sanctum is a no brainer ;)
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
"
Jerle wrote:

Everyone I spoke to and heard from thinks grand sanctum is a no brainer ;)

Where is yours? :P

Yea... honestly... it would be easier $10 per month just to build it up than one time $60... will see how I will end when all Christmas things are done. :)
Last edited by Tr1d on Nov 30, 2019, 12:55:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info