[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

@andrew8448

I meant 3 frenzy charges. Sorry for the typo.

If you do look at some of the POBs here it's mostly cluster jewels and also the weapon that is scaling the damage.
"
eosguy wrote:
"
andrew8448 wrote:
Woops!

Heres the proper PoB I want looked at

https://pastebin.com/ZqSLyxsW

Edited in the previous post as well to reduce confusion!

Here's mine
https://pastebin.com/aS1m3VnU

Almost similar but with Shavs +2 and using frost bomb as well. You can take a look. POB says I have around 8.5m DPS

Oh man... and I spent like 60-70ex to craft a +2 aoe helmet. With this money I could have build this version...

I guess I have a reason to get farming again or just sell my HH, haha :D
Last edited by cyan2k on Mar 15, 2022, 6:01:37 AM
"
cyan2k wrote:
"
eosguy wrote:
"
andrew8448 wrote:
Woops!

Heres the proper PoB I want looked at

https://pastebin.com/ZqSLyxsW

Edited in the previous post as well to reduce confusion!

Here's mine
https://pastebin.com/aS1m3VnU

Almost similar but with Shavs +2 and using frost bomb as well. You can take a look. POB says I have around 8.5m DPS

Oh man... and I spent like 60-70ex to craft a +2 aoe helmet. With this money I could have build this version...

I guess I have a reason to get farming again or just sell my HH, haha :D

My +4 Shav cost me 80ex. It’s a much better value than your helm so should priority the shav first since most of your DPS will come from the 6L
"
hadc wrote:

My +4 Shav cost me 80ex. It’s a much better value than your helm so should priority the shav first since most of your DPS will come from the 6L

Yeah got me one too now.

Already shreds with Winterbrand. Now getting the other "small stuff" for switching to cold snap.

What would the +2 AoE helmet be worth? Never saw one of these in trade, and I'm a noob at pricing things. Don't need it anymore if I switch to Crown

Last edited by cyan2k on Mar 15, 2022, 6:56:17 AM
"
hadc wrote:

80 ex :(
I think I will be stuck running CI forever as switching to a shavs with only +2 doesnt really give me much more over my skin of the lords
"
beeftrumpet wrote:
"
hadc wrote:

80 ex :(
I think I will be stuck running CI forever as switching to a shavs with only +2 doesnt really give me much more over my skin of the lords

I'm hitting close to 10m DPS now with just a +2 Shavs. The most expensive item for me was the Watcher's Eye which cost around 40ex in standard.

If I played around with the passive tree a bit more and used Punishment like @hadc and @donbrawler does, I can get around 12-14m DPS with the same Shavs.

Probably you can play around a bit more with what you can afford in the league and plug in the info into POB to see what gives you best bang for the buck
Last edited by eosguy on Mar 16, 2022, 6:31:11 AM
"
eosguy wrote:

I'm hitting close to 10m DPS now with just a +2 Shavs. The most expensive item for me was the Watcher's Eye which cost around 40ex in standard.

If I played around with the passive tree a bit more and used Punishment like @hadc and @donbrawler does, I can get around 12-14m DPS with the same Shavs.

Probably you can play around a bit more with what you can afford in the league and plug in the info into POB to see what gives you best bang for the buck

Not sure I will bother switching now as I managed to kill the Maven finally. Sitting at near 5 mill dps it was way easier than the last time I tried with probably about half that dps. The last phase with the beams I only had to do 1 memory game, made it way simpler

The +2 would probably be fine but they are still 20+ ex last I looked.
I think spending currency on other items first to push my damage a bit higher would be more beneficial, trying to get the 20 cold dot multi on my gloves first I think
I asked this before and forgot about it so I want to ask it again (because someone wanted to me to elaborate). I bought Chayula so I have some HP now but when I get HP damage it doesn't regen, let's say I have 1k HP and I lost 500, I have 500 HP but because it does not regen it simply stays at 500 and next time I lose 500 hp I die. I don't regen HP because of the passive called "Zealot's Oath". I also don't have HP potion. Am I doing something wrong?
"
kcomeby wrote:
I asked this before and forgot about it so I want to ask it again (because someone wanted to me to elaborate). I bought Chayula so I have some HP now but when I get HP damage it doesn't regen, let's say I have 1k HP and I lost 500, I have 500 HP but because it does not regen it simply stays at 500 and next time I lose 500 hp I die. I don't regen HP because of the passive called "Zealot's Oath". I also don't have HP potion. Am I doing something wrong?

Your post doesn't make much sense? Chayula amulet is not for the CI build - but works great for the low life build. CI build has chaos immunity, so +60% chaos resistance is useless. It does not give any HP regen so not sure what you are really asking?

Chayula + zealots oath are really for low life build with ES, not for a CI build using HP and ES. Either convert to low life or drop Chayula and get a stat based decent amulet.
Thanks to everyone's interesting posts here. Have jiggled mine around a bit to get 7m DPS with dual cluster jewel setup like the old days (3 or 4 leagues ago for me). Punishment is so much better than despair BTW if anybody else fell into that trap! and I grabbed a really nice +2 shavs for 18ex -

This let me still keep 89% all res for now. Just need a decent weapon now to push it a bit more.

Welcome any comments or suggestions. (except telling me to get better boots. I know :) hehe)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info