[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
MeTeC wrote:
I always choosed my starter build somewhat randomly in the forum section and this is the first time that I struggle so much with a build.

I'm stuck at lvl92 and can't get past that, 50% of my maps I get random oneshot coming out of nowhere. (I vaal all my maps)

I stopped playing after Ultimatum so I don't know if it's due to the big player power nerf of 3.15 or if it's just a off meta build.

I just switched to the Late Endgame items, invested like 10ex into the build and it feels like it's even worse or on par with the starter gear. I have like 4/10 clear speed and 4/10 defence I would say.

Can anyone take a quick look at my POB to pinpoint me what could I have missed or if it's just how it is (I'm not gonna spend 50 ex to be able to access full juiced maps), I would really appreciate.

POB : https://pastebin.com/T8vUjMZY

Unfortunately, for whatever reason, Shak has not come back and posted his version 2 POB.

Use this: https://pastebin.com/kvAbi3DL

Will be a change around of some gems for you and slight changes on tree. Agree with above comment, max block will help you alot, it makes a huge difference. Defiance Banner helps absorb hits too. Vitality doesn't do alot so drop that (also remove Zealot's oath on tree).
Thank you so much guys, I made the appropriate changes and now I feel way more tanky, it's night and day, you saved me my enjoyment of the league.

The "3.17" title is really misleading, I though it was updated by the OP.

My cast speed sucks a bit now but it can be solved by buying a new wand later when I will get more currency.

Thanks alot <3
Last edited by MeTeC on Mar 14, 2022, 9:30:00 AM
Does anyone have a good strategy for farming a shavs?? I want to get 1 more level before swapping so thought I may as well see if I can get one whilst I get a level.
Im currently running cells and tower with some strongbox atlas skills, div and ambush scarabs with a sac fragment to try and collect div card sets
"
MeTeC wrote:
Thank you so much guys, I made the appropriate changes and now I feel way more tanky, it's night and day, you saved me my enjoyment of the league.

My cast speed sucks a bit now but it can be solved by buying a new wand later when I will get more currency.

Thanks alot <3

It is updated.... The PoB kingkano gave you

https://pastebin.com/kvAbi3DL

is linked it the OP under "Build Overview" - "Path Of Building"
"
beeftrumpet wrote:
Does anyone have a good strategy for farming a shavs?? I want to get 1 more level before swapping so thought I may as well see if I can get one whilst I get a level.
Im currently running cells and tower with some strongbox atlas skills, div and ambush scarabs with a sac fragment to try and collect div card sets

I bought mine 6-linked non-corrupt, then bought the +2 corrupted one. But I got 3 shavs drops... 2 from maps 1 from delve
"
cyan2k wrote:
"
MeTeC wrote:

Thanks alot <3

Indeed it's been updated 5 days ago , I started the league ~10 days ago and the POB was different, I reasonably though at this point the POB would have been updated and settled.
Last edited by MeTeC on Mar 14, 2022, 11:58:51 AM
"
eosguy wrote:
"
beeftrumpet wrote:

I bought mine 6-linked non-corrupt, then bought the +2 corrupted one. But I got 3 shavs drops... 2 from maps 1 from delve

I imagine I will need to buy one to get a decent one but as I am running maps to get a level I may as well try my luck with cards.
Figured out the boss drops the cards so I am just zooming through cells and towers non stop for aesthete and offering cards, already had a completed aesthete set but got boots and need 3 more cards for a shavs
"
cyan2k wrote:
"
MeTeC wrote:

Thanks alot <3

Good spot!! and great news. I didn't notice he came and updated. Though I did mention it in his Discord around a week ago so maybe he saw that!
Hey guys - XBox SSF player here - build has been a bit difficult to get going, and still feel bossing is a bit slow. Just picked up an Ashes, and that has helped a bit. I'm curious if anyone has any ideas for me on where to focus next. Things I'm aware of/working on:

lvl 21 jewels - just bad luck on Vaals so far
Quality on jewels - still trying to collect GCPs
Overall levels - was feeling pretty squishy, but a few recent changes (ashes, shield w/ +1 res, corrupted blood jewel) make me feel better, will plan on grinding a few more levels, and gathering jewelers/fusings for...
6-link - Just no luck so far

Areas of assistance:
-Anything to change on the tree? I'm not sure how efficient I'm being there with some of these selections.
-Wand - any suggestions for getting a better wand SSF? Note that I have found 2 exalts only, so bench-crafting options are pretty limited at this point.
-Amulet Anoint - I had to pick the one to get my stats working, but could re-assign some skill points possibly to get stats, and open up a better anoint
-Exarch/Eater of Worlds Implicits - I've spammed a few lesser orbs to get what I have now - I do have a reasonable stash to work through, if there are other implicits that might be worthwhile trying to get.
-Helm Enchant - Any suggestions for SSF? I really hate running lab...
-Flasks - not sure what I have here is optimal, no ideas really when it comes to flasks...
-Gloves - this seems like the best option for improvement now, just not sure how to focus

Thanks in advance!

mnewton212 on Xbox -> KingMikeWTB
Does culling strike work?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info