Towering Hideout

I do not have anything else to say than:
No, thank you.
This recycling business model you guys love to use is well established as a good way to maximize profits, so I don't blame you for using it, but I honestly sometimes wonder if you aren't literally trying to see how much you can get away with.

The map itself is a pretty brilliant way to troll your players, so at least the MTX is thematically appropriate.

trollface.jpg
Wash your hands, Exile!
Hello I just came here to say.....

"
crunkatog wrote:
Pillar of Arun HO?

Just one pillar, no cool jumpity pads for hitting other towers/areas?

:boggle:

cool idea though

^This.

"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Kinda sad to see it doesn't have more pillars to jump to different areas...

Then again, it's gonna be REALLY hard for me not to use my Divided Hideout (Got it from a Twilight temple offered by Zana) or my shaper arena hideout that I already bought and love :P
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
"
EinKRieGeR wrote:
Its... TOO SMALL for his price. 20 points, no more.

That would have been a cool idea. 20 points to start. And then spend more, if you want more pillars. And with "cool" i mean at least not so insane like this idea of paying 19$ for one pillar ;)
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
So this a payed hideout?

KInd of an aprils fool joke @GGG, isn´t it?

Damn, will never pay anything for this kind of customer insult.
cmon guys, imo this should have been findable in pillars of arun and paid hideouts shouldn't have been based off any preexisting ingame content
Well 10 cent GGG, this one went over like a lead ballon.

Not sure why you think it would do well, considering the other small ones have more dislikes than likes and they are actually even better.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
I see everyone here complaining about the hideout and how there are so many better ones you can find in game and isn't that how it should be?

You can pay money to get a instant hideout that has decent detail with a small area or...

be rewarded for actually playing the game by farming for a cooler hideout like the celestial or arboreal hideouts.

Would honestly feel like shit seeing people put the time in to get really awesome hideouts and have someone else buy another hideout that is superior in every way.

But yes it would have been cool to find this one in the pillars of arun, if they are following this logic there might be a farmable version that will be presented in the future. If not then oh well theres still a bunch of unique hideouts to find.

P.S. Creating more pillars would go against the design of how hideouts function currently, you should be able to access the entire hideout with out using movement skills. The same reason why Pillars of Arun don't count towards sextant completion.
woo
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info