Towering Hideout

I like this. I enjoy minimalist hideouts that load quickly and has good lighting.
"
aaOzymandias wrote:
I like this. I enjoy minimalist hideouts that load quickly and has good lighting.

and this comment and many out there is because there's 0 effort but charging amounts like this.

I hope you enjoy the new HO.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Still waking up in a middle of a night because of flashbacks of me trying to do this map with the Curtain Call and Smoke Mine...

p.s. Pillars of Arun HO -> Pillars of Eternity -> Obsidian -> Tyrrany (with the HO pillars) - I got it :)
#RussiaIaATerroristState
I imagine opened portals of Alva, Jun and map device :)

Too small.
Still waiting for my blank slate hideout where I can make what I want instead of building around something already existing...just a big square with nothing in it, no lights, no decorations, nothing.

That and a toggle for day/night for hideouts in general.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
For people wondering why some would prefer a small hideout it's because:

1) Small space and less assets means faster loading and potentially less lag for people with connection issues

2) It means that everything is by default very close together, handy for people who just want to get things done in between maps, and aren't in their hideout to "hang out". No need to drag masters all the way from one screen to another or find your stash tab. Everything in on the first screen on load. If you stack it up neatly it's quite convenient.
"
crunkatog wrote:
Pillar of Arun HO?

Just one pillar, no cool jumpity pads for hitting other towers/areas?

:boggle:

cool idea though

They simply can't

Some people run shield charge or whirling blades only as movement skill!

Meaning then they would complain that the ho is useless for them :p
Maybe it needs some stairs down to a lower section in the desert like some of the other maps do.

I dont think i could fit all the NPC's in there with their respective portal areas open.

"
EonLight wrote:
For people wondering why some would prefer a small hideout it's because:

1) Small space and less assets means faster loading and potentially less lag for people with connection issues

2) It means that everything is by default very close together, handy for people who just want to get things done in between maps, and aren't in their hideout to "hang out". No need to drag masters all the way from one screen to another or find your stash tab. Everything in on the first screen on load. If you stack it up neatly it's quite convenient.

Well enjoy constantly shifting Alva, Jun and the map device around since all their portals will be overlapping.

You realise your not required to fill up the entire hideout right? I like a compact setup, so that's what i have. It requires more than one screen just to fit everything without that above mentioned shuffling though.
Last edited by Asmosis on Oct 8, 2019, 5:04:21 AM
That's tiiiiiiiiiny, you can't charge for that, duh.
10 IQ hideout. How about you make some big hideouts for once? Like.. you want us to buy MTX and stuffs for hideout but you insist making the hideouts super small. How are the things we buy even gonna fit? lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info