Towering Hideout

Giant misstep GGG. Exorbitant doesn't do it justice...
I love small and efficient hideouts and this one looks great.
♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358
That's not even usable, it's just too small guys lol... Put a map device and your space will be full once open map from it :v Cool idea thou but dimensional it is poor AF :v
Last edited by DawidFriebe on Oct 8, 2019, 3:20:13 PM
Nearly 20$ ... insane.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
DS_Deadman wrote:
Really GGG err... I mean Tencent?

One, yet another one based on a map. So we should have the ability to find it.

Second, even if you disregard that, why oh why would you make something so tiny and honestly pretty bland. Much less want people to buy it. You have some really awesome sets, why make something so boring?

I mean look at Glimmerwood. Not everyone's style, but it has a lot of stuff and interesting atmosphere. It makes me feel like it's worth the price. These ones that you are just taking map areas, which obviously don't take as much work to make just feels like a cheat. Especially when you want us to pay for it.

If your business is going to be MTX, then do this stuff better.

100% agree with this post. I will gladly pay for a new hideout like the Glimmerwood model which I have now
Lol, I get it, it's a cool hideout, but it's probably the worst one you've ever released in terms of value, the Shaped one being close. It's literally a small circle. The in-game, free hideouts are insanely better than this one. This trend of releasing tiny areas of acts/maps as hideouts is, quite honestly, unexpected.

Tencent owns you too hard, guys.
"
Mistform wrote:
Lol, I get it, it's a cool hideout, but it's probably the worst one you've ever released in terms of value, the Shaped one being close. It's literally a small circle. The in-game, free hideouts are insanely better than this one. This trend of releasing tiny areas of acts/maps as hideouts is, quite honestly, unexpected.

Tencent owns you too hard, guys.

Imagine being GGG and seeing all this recent backlash against their most recent actions and ignoring it.

Imagine literally saying "Hold my beer"

Imagine how Chris is gunna feel when he's up on stage at exile con and someone asks him " Chris, this questions for you... Is this some out of season april fools joke?"

This is getting rediculous. They read our posts. They see were unhappy. They don't care.

If I was GGG I would be so emberassed right now. You really took an L this league. To continue down this path is just stupid.

We donated to you and built your game. Without us, you wouldn't be doing any of this. Yet,.. you continue to push yourself towards the mobile/chinese market framework as if to say tough luck.

I guess I never got the fishing joke. I thought it was some april fools joke, turns out I was the one caught on the hook/in the net. You caught a bunch of big fish. You caught some huge whales.

I'm so close to jumping ship.
obscene request for an obscene job.
Its... TOO SMALL for his price. 20 points, no more.
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
Um, no thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info