Towering Hideout

I like this hideout. I love the minimalist style. I want fast access to everything.

My only concern is that i don't know the backgroud music for this hideout. And the music is 90% of the reason i choose a hideout. I know you can turn the music off but i hate dead silence. I want something relaxing that pleases my ASMR.
Would have been cool if there were smaller pillars around it, where you could place all those npcs that also open portals around them.
... is not a troll
"
PayneK wrote:
I like this hideout. I love the minimalist style. I want fast access to everything.

My only concern is that i don't know the backgroud music for this hideout. And the music is 90% of the reason i choose a hideout. I know you can turn the music off but i hate dead silence. I want something relaxing that pleases my ASMR.

You know that there is now a MTX which lets you choose the music that plays in your hideout? It's awesome! (except that it should have been a free feature and unlock songs only once you hear it :p heck, I would have rather have MTX songs for that player then)
... is not a troll
Did not knew about the music MTX. Thanks a lot.
If all people are looking for is a small minimalist hideout that's fast to load... I guess the Innocence hideout and the Shaper hideout (and some of the default non-MTX hideouts, really) weren't enough that people still need small hideouts and are still willing to pay $$$ for them. *shrug* Well, small hideout + a different backdrop is apparently worth enough to enough people for GGG to keep releasing these things.

To repeat, I'll never understand some people. But c'est la vie.
Last edited by TiamatRoar on Oct 8, 2019, 8:37:00 AM
i want it but 190 points is too fricking much, sorry not sorry
"
trollkind1 wrote:
"
PayneK wrote:

You know that there is now a MTX which lets you choose the music that plays in your hideout? It's awesome! (except that it should have been a free feature and unlock songs only once you hear it :p heck, I would have rather have MTX songs for that player then)

Not in the MTX music player ..
+1 this HO should at least have a second or third pillar. Really love the design, but no way to fit everything without crowding and overlapping portals as has been said by others.
And really GGG, since you sell HO decorations I’d think you would want us to have the space to fill.
Kinda liking the small hideouts, but could you guys make sure we can change the size of anything in the hideout?
Take the miracle map device for example, it is as big as this entire hideout. If you want to sell more mtx, you have to make sure they can work with eachother.

PS: I'm against it having a second or third pillar, I think the lone pillar looks awesome. Maybe release a dual-pillar and tri-pillar version of this hideout for those who want it bigger?
Last edited by sarannah101 on Oct 8, 2019, 11:16:17 AM
I might consider bying it if GGG adds more towers with portals/bridges between them. In current version is simply too small. Visually i like pillars of Arun theme, but single tower? Why? After sunspire and Doomguard every other HO feels smol already :D
Edit: Imagine Jun safehouse, Alva temple and map device portals opened there.It will cover entire space, and you still need space for crafting bench and waypoint. I doubt you can even fit all three (Alva,Jun and map device) with portals open in without letting some portals be out of borders.
Last edited by bbq_sausage on Oct 8, 2019, 12:23:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info