3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Is there a reason why you dont use skeletons in any of these newer setups? They have massive dps and I dont know why they are not justified.
I still use them, and i love it. Vaal skellies on Metamorph and boss is instakill, usually
Can anyone take a look at my Summoner and let me know what the first few upgrades I should be looking for? I feel like my damage is lacking compared to what I see.

So 23/21 raise zombie gems went from 8.2 to 12ex overnight.....
From what I've read impale is good for bosses as it needs to ramp up while MPS is better for mapping
Also now we have awakened MDS
Try both and see if you can tell the difference(doubt)

Regarding the latest Saqawal nest setup. Got a nice rolled one for 4ex(74 att).
Tried putting it on and lost 3.5 ES and tons of resists/armor but gain 120 str

Doubt any necro will spent 25ex on that aul amulet and a free pride is not a good trade off to what you lose on a good attributes/astramentis amy
Anyone tested it further?
How to enable so many auras on chest when mana resvation is over 100%?
Hey, thanks for the guide. I've had great success with zombies in the metamorph league, at least from a rather new player's perspective.

I'm gathering items to build a good animated guardian. I got myself Kingmaker but can't afford a mask of the stitched demon yet.

I'm also rather afraid of it being killed by untimely reflected damage.

Could it be a good idea to prevent it from doing damage as a safe measure?

The easiest combination I've found would be Hrimsorrow + Physical to Lightning Support to convert all physical damage to elemental then Brutality Support to prevent all elemental and chaos damage.
"
artifleur wrote:
Hey, thanks for the guide. I've had great success with zombies in the metamorph league, at least from a rather new player's perspective.

I'm gathering items to build a good animated guardian. I got myself Kingmaker but can't afford a mask of the stitched demon yet.

I'm also rather afraid of it being killed by untimely reflected damage.

Could it be a good idea to prevent it from doing damage as a safe measure?

The easiest combination I've found would be Hrimsorrow + Physical to Lightning Support to convert all physical damage to elemental then Brutality Support to prevent all elemental and chaos damage.

I have the "omfgpleasedontdieiwillcry" setup on my AG and all I do is skip acid caverns/HoTgm as people have advised. Glove wise I just run southbound for the extra 15% or so max life, chest he has a crafted high armour chest with 145 life, and 10% max life and 2% regen, then the stitched demon mask, kingmaker, and victarios.
You thought about using "Utmost Might".
I replaced the "Might" and "Physique" nodes with the "Utmost Might".

-10int by + 10str + 8% increased strength
Any tips for craft elder weapon with fortify, +1 gems and avian skill.

On page 413 its say:
Note: This guide is NOT for influenced weapons (i.e. Elder, Shaper, Hunter, etc), because those weapons have extra affixes. It is only for regular 2H maces/axes/swords.

Until now I hit

or just +1 gems. I just want to learn and craft something by mayself. Did they spam with chaos orb?

Thenks.
Last edited by Rima0 on Jan 22, 2020, 3:22:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info