3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
elbowndg wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
"
elbowndg wrote:

How do you calculate your zombies true DMG?
I already imported my build to POB but dont know how to check it...

You goto configuration and select what configs you have.

Hmmm
I tried o set up everything, but it looks like im missing something or i dont understand it correctly.
Can you please check it and tell me if i did it good?
Im playing auras in chest setup with 1501 str

I will be really thankful for any help ;)
I want finally know what dmg i have

IS here someone who can help me with this ;D?
Ill pay 50c ;D
A good substitute for animated guardian? ty for help =)
Hmmm
I tried o set up everything, but it looks like im missing something or i dont understand it correctly.
Can you please check it and tell me if i did it good?
Im playing auras in chest setup with 1501 str

I will be really thankful for any help ;)
I want finally know what dmg i have

IS here someone who can help me with this ;D?
Ill pay 50c ;D

Solution: I see that you have enabled Frenzy and Power charges for yourself but if u select Main skill Raise zombie (in the left bar) skill u also get the option to Enable Frenzy and Power charges for ur minions. ;D
Last edited by Cyrom on Jan 22, 2020, 6:24:34 PM
Why not use a bow as main weapon since you can have a quiver for way more utility defense?
"
Why not use a bow as main weapon since you can have a quiver for way more utility defense?

Sadly we cannot use Cyclone with bows.
Aww man that such a shame theres so many stats that can be useful on a quiver but I guess dropping cyclone cwc is just not worth it. Unless there was a way to reliably spam offering skills...
"
Mubbsy wrote:
"
DamagePlanX wrote:
Quick question. I'm new to PoB. I've got a 6L and a 5L (still saving for the 6L Geofri's)

Would it be better to run 6L zombies and 5L auras or 6L auras and 5L zombies? Or are skellies better than auras or zombies at a 5L?

I would think 6L the zombies, because if you can't afford 2 6L's, then you def can't afford a lvl 4 enlighten (6ex last I checked) to run the 6L aura chest setup.

Skellies are fine too though instead of auras, personal preference. My zombies don't need much backup, but I can see scenarios like blighted maps where it would be useful to have a lvl 20 skellies to slot in.

What would the aura setup be on a 5L
"
tanbunz wrote:
What gear is recommended for using on animate guardian? I didn't see it in the guide and I apologize if someone has already asked.

Awesome guide by the way.

I'm sorry, but....did you actually read the entire guide?

It's halfway down the OP, entitled "Spectres and Animated Guardian".
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"

"
Khaazir wrote:
Because Impale is bugged and is never calculated properly in POB.

Even with Fork installed?

Its fine in the fork version as far as I know. Impale is the best dps gem by far as long as you have dread banner and generosity in my PoB setup. Nothing comes close
Just tested Impale support myself, got lucky and managed to get 3x blue 1x green 2x red with only 40 chroms. Done about 20 t16 maps and the clear speed felt alot slower, had to backtrack a decent amount. Bosses felt similar maybe a slight bit faster but they already died in a matter of seconds. Once i got to a legion encounter and swapped minion dmg for vaal skellies i was a bit disappointed in the clearspeed again. For me Impale support is a no go and cost me about 200 chroms to get back to 3x blue 3x red sockets. I hope others have some use for this intel so they dont need to test it themselves.
Last edited by Cyrom on Jan 22, 2020, 8:32:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info