3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Reserved
"
Is there a reason why you dont use skeletons in any of these newer setups? They have massive dps and I dont know why they are not justified.

Skeles is dropped a lot of the time because they are no longer needed when your zombies already kill everything in less than a second. Additionally, when running 17-18 zombies, a lot of the time the skeles will just body block the zombies and most of your minions wont have 'effective' dps as only X number of minions will be in melee attacking range depending on boss size.
"
HarlePoE wrote:
You thought about using "Utmost Might".
I replaced the "Might" and "Physique" nodes with the "Utmost Might".

-10int by + 10str + 8% increased strength

How? I tried putting efficient training in both jewel sockets, the % mana and the original location and neither radius was large enough to hit utmost node.

Nvm, we already run utmost might in regular build, i thought you found a way to convert the utmost int nodes uptop, dang, was all excited.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 22, 2020, 3:53:04 PM
Hey guys,
What aura do you use in Geofry with "Curse ennemies with vulnerability" on shaper's touch, on late game setup ?
Last edited by CTRFÇN on Jan 22, 2020, 4:12:43 PM
"
CTRFÇN wrote:
Hey guys,
What aura do you use in Geofry with "Curse ennemies with vulnerability" on shaper's touch, on late game setup ?

I use flesh and stone(blood stance) with maim, war banner, purity of elements (watchers eye chaos res), pride and enlighten 4. Dont need enlighten 4 atm but when I do get a better watchers eye with clarity I will need it. I dont have any super OP items I would say and Im sitting around 700k zombie dps without some things activated in PoB. Killing t16 metas and Sirus in a few seconds with deathmark and feeding frenzy on golem (I switch back for non bosses).
Last edited by Swiftlard on Jan 22, 2020, 4:21:02 PM
Hey I'm sitting close to 1500 strength and have about 2k chaos to work with and have absolutely no clue how to spend it. I have 2 efficient trainings and a 10% lethal pride, other jewels are rare. I think my gear is pretty good, aside from maybe getting a minion damage weapon instead of fortify/aspect. If anyone could give me some direction on how I can improve the build from here and what I should be looking to spend on I would really appreciate it. Thanks! Don't know how to link gear in here so my profile link is

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/aowamplfiy/characters
https://imgur.com/a/2nsJDiI
Im wondering, with the bone armor tallent, am I currenlty capped?

Im not sure how I should go about getting more chaos resist,any tips?

Last edited by Circled on Jan 22, 2020, 5:13:34 PM
"
"
Cyrom wrote:
https://imgur.com/1rfDaqV (with impale support)

https://imgur.com/YclQBrU (with minion damage support)

Dont see why impale support is so much better, the dmg difference is the same if i add shaper/guardian as boss.

Well, everything counts i guess. I know thats not a big difference but still is something more. 500k is quite impressive, could you tell me what options do you check to calculate your zombies damage please? Im a bit sad because mines are just 100-150k

"
Khaazir wrote:
Because Impale is bugged and is never calculated properly in POB.

Even with Fork installed?

I enable the following options in Fork Pob to calculate my dps: Is Feeding frenzy active? Yes, Enable curses? Yes, Do your Minions use power Charges? Yes, Do you minions use Frenzy charges? Yes, Is the Enemy maimed? Yes, Is the enemy shocked? Yes (effect of shock 21), and Vulnerability corrupion on shapers touch gloves wich is activated in the Skills list.
"
Swiftlard wrote:
"
CTRFÇN wrote:
Hey guys,

I use flesh and stone(blood stance) with maim, war banner, purity of elements (watchers eye chaos res), pride and enlighten 4. Dont need enlighten 4 atm but when I do get a better watchers eye with clarity I will need it. I dont have any super OP items I would say and Im sitting around 700k zombie dps without some things activated in PoB. Killing t16 metas and Sirus in a few seconds with deathmark and feeding frenzy on golem (I switch back for non bosses).

I cant put in my Shaper touch feeding frenzy and deathmark, any suggest my shaper have diferent colors. Other question how can i test my dmg minions in PoB?

PD: I have molten shell and body armour skill what recomended use in each situational?

Thanks ;).
Last edited by Sefirotcler on Jan 22, 2020, 5:45:30 PM
hey guys
atm i'm using skellies/zombies setup.
my skellies deal around 1.8m dps, so i'm using them only for metamorphs/conq/sirus.
Considering switching back to only zombies but not sure :D

does anyone have some tips for my talentree/setup?
it's my first time on that high a level would appreciate some tips

https://pastebin.com/m9yKu0bX

i made a PoB with my LethalPride Stats inclusive if someone wants to use it

thx~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info