3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

i got vulnerability on gloves so i decided to remove blasphemy/vulnerability from body armour, and decided to put purity of elements increasing resists + watcher eye giving chaos res.. anything else i could put on the last gem spot? if i put discipline/pride/purity/and dreadbanner i got no slot for another mana reservation any ideas?:
"
Durahal wrote:
"
Rotto67 wrote:
Good day fellow necros,

One Question. I run with an crafted staff from 3.8. and want to upgrade this. What should I search for? I have 50 Ex to spent.

1. High Minion damage over 120% and strength

or

2. High Minion damage over 120% and avian

or

3. Fortify

or

4. High Minion damage over 120% and Aura plus 4%

any help welcome

I haven't ran the numbers, but looking at your standard weapon, its probably better than any of the options you mentioned lv 20 maim has a 15% multiplier, not counting the 30% additive maim effect and your weapon has the pre-nerf multimod.

Ok, but why is Brunowa and anybody else not running with it anymore
Last edited by Rotto67 on Jan 20, 2020, 2:51:43 PM
"
Rotto67 wrote:

Not sure about Brunowa, but in Metamorph League - multimod was nerfed to 3 crafted mods and you can no longer get lv 20 maim on weapons, these only exist in Standard now.
"
coldyl wrote:

I'm capped without offering. It can be done.
http://prntscr.com/qqf2mv

with offering
http://prntscr.com/qqf2xv

Oh yeah, just discovered how, diamond skin + nice belt. =p
"
Durahal wrote:
"
Rotto67 wrote:

Not sure about Brunowa, but in Metamorph League - multimod was nerfed to 3 crafted mods and you can no longer get lv 20 maim on weapons, these only exist in Standard now.

I know, but nobody seems to use it in Standard anymore.
Uber Atizir, doable? Ive cleared all the content with the build, now im doing atziri to farm uber, but minions die, they die, the damage reglect from copys is annoying, any ideas?
Just wanted to check I understand this.

The % minion damage mod is one I can roll on any mace? Doesn't look like they have influence.

I checked poedb but I'm still new and wasn't 100% sure if I read it right.
"
Uber Atizir, doable? Ive cleared all the content with the build, now im doing atziri to farm uber, but minions die, they die, the damage reglect from copys is annoying, any ideas?

I did it by taking out feeding frenzy from zombie setup(best for fast mapping) and replacing it with skellies and it worked

A better way would be to just replace zombies and feeding frenzy with skellies and deathmark(great for bosses)

Also take out your AG just in case...

Cleared all content you say? including HOGM? I didn't even try and hired a guy
Last edited by snowmittens on Jan 20, 2020, 3:32:52 PM
just got 3x 4% life on lethal pride, is that ok or should i reroll to 5% str or fortify?

Last edited by xam4do on Jan 20, 2020, 3:54:54 PM
Please advise Lethal Pride. You can link to the trade?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info