3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hey Guys,
so far im really enjoying this guide!
but ive stumbled across a problem.
Yesterday i bought a Geofri's Sanctuary with 6 links and put an Enlighten Lv 3 in it, but I can't run all the auras together.
I've the exact same skilltree that is shown in the guide, I'll add my setup below and would be happy if someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong.

You need the pricey 6ex lvl 4 enlighten + the Sovereignty passive working together to run all those auras.

Lvl 3 enlighten and Sovereignty is not enough.

What I did personally until I could afford lvl 4 enlighten was swap pride for flesh and stone since the dmg decrease wasn't too much and pride has a very high mana reservation compared to flesh and stone. I was able to drop Sovereignty as well with this setup until I could afford lvl 4 and swapped back to pride and Sovereignty.

Maybe there's a better solution but this worked for me.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 20, 2020, 4:59:08 AM
"
elbowndg wrote:
I want to say THANKS again for this build.
I never was so rich in this game, made like 100ex profit in 4 days.
Didn't die even once.
This build makes me so addicted to game again :D

How? Just how? I'm far from rich and I play the same build.
"
You need the pricey 6ex lvl 4 enlighten + the Sovereignty passive working together to run all those auras.

Lvl 3 enlighten and Sovereignty is not enough.

What I did personally until I could afford lvl 4 enlighten was swap pride for flesh and stone since the dmg decrease wasn't too much and pride has a very high mana reservation compared to flesh and stone. I was able to drop Sovereignty as well with this setup until I could afford lvl 4 and swapped back to pride and Sovereignty.

Maybe there's a better solution but this worked for me.

Ok think I'll do that, thanks for the fast reply

Hi guys,
I was wondering if this mace is good enough for the build?
would i be able to run all the auras with the avian skill?

i crafted it but im not sure about it now.
Where should I put my timeless jewel? I just randomly put it in but it's probably wrong :D
Character is the only necro under https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/n4zroth/characters
Thanks!
I'm pretty new to PoB, can anyone help me out with figuring out how much DPS I have currently with my Zombies? The way it looks when I do it says 150k per zombie with default attack.
if u have frenzy/power charges from spectres - enable them in config.
if u have feeding frenzy - enable it in config
if u have curses - enable it in config
if u run skitterbots - turn on enemy is shocked
if u have intimidate - turn it on too
if u have auras - check skills tab and be sure that auras enabled.

done.

if u run timeless jewels - make a custom jewel with stats that u have on it, since pob ignores timeless jewels.

if u have impale - download pob fork.

mine is about 900k in pob.

also keep in mind that pob ignores animate guardian and maybe golems aura too.
"
tffiad wrote:
if u have frenzy/power charges from spectres - enable them in config.
if u have feeding frenzy - enable it in config
if u have curses - enable it in config
if u run skitterbots - turn on enemy is shocked
if u have intimidate - turn it on too
if u have auras - check skills tab and be sure that auras enabled.

done.

if u run timeless jewels - make a custom jewel with stats that u have on it, since pob ignores timeless jewels.

if u have impale - download pob fork.

mine is about 900k in pob.

also keep in mind that pob ignores animate guardian and maybe golems aura too.

Take POB with a grain of salt though. It annoys me how people throw around numbers.

Eg people say Avian kicks ass. That's probably because POB calculates double damage... yet keep in mind that damage you're doing is only for 50% of the time. There are many calculations like this.

So use it as a guide and indicator for your own build instead of comparing numbers with others who will calculate things differently.
Hi , does anyone have a spare weapon to sell? It may be fortify +1 or minions deal 100+% increased damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info