3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
just gave the umbilicus cord a run with the flasks from the latest video aside from the bottled faith, 3-4second conq kills....
safe to say its preeeeeeeety good.

The ultimate form of defence is not allowing them to do anything :P
edit: deleted previous post as I think I found my problem
Last edited by Mentoya on Jan 20, 2020, 2:02:45 AM
"
just gave the umbilicus cord a run with the flasks from the latest video aside from the bottled faith, 3-4second conq kills....
safe to say its preeeeeeeety good.

So i can go ahead and try it with just 4 flasks? I did buy the belt and all the other flasks but when it came to bottled Faith and its 13 ex price i came to a halt...
Does it matter what version of lethal Pride we get? Having looked at the 3 keystone passives, none of them jump out, so I assume it's safe to just buy the cheapest one (if I'm happy to re-roll it a bunch, that is)?
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Goofio wrote:
"
eckerle wrote:
Can somebody tell me if a two hander with apect of avian + 5% chance for double damage is worth the 40 ex?

Haven't tried a weapon with double damage, but probably not worth it for 40ex... You can already get 5% chance for double damage from Gravepact in the passive tree. And while Aspect of the Avian alternates between a 10% movement speed boost and 10% double damage for minions, you could craft it on a weapon for much cheaper than 40ex.

I used it originally... then someone offered to buy it from me at a price I couldn't resist.

I now use Fortify and it's just as good unless you have a perfectly rolled minion damage staff.

If you say perfectly rolled minion damage staff, do you mean one with or without the 5% chance for double damage?
Asking since i see people with all different kinds of weapons.
Some use such a weapon:
+1 to Level of Socketed Gems
Minions deal 125+% increased Damage
Auras from your Skills grant 4% increased Damage to you and Allies

Others have one with fortify and avian skill on it or a strength roll etc.
What would be the best though if i have the currency for it?
I think it's about that time i shelve my summoner and move on to a new build, i've literally face rolled my way through EVERYTHING so now it's time for a challenge.

Thanks OP.

I'll be selling a 15% str Lethal Pride if anyone's interested, PM me with an offer in scmeta @gomu_oce.

"
emppwnes wrote:

So i can go ahead and try it with just 4 flasks? I did buy the belt and all the other flasks but when it came to bottled Faith and its 13 ex price i came to a halt...

Yeah 4 flasks work perfectly fine.
Last edited by phar_ on Jan 20, 2020, 3:34:57 AM
"
I think it's about that time i shelve my summoner and move on to a new build, i've literally face rolled my way through EVERYTHING so now it's time for a challenge.

Thanks OP.

I'll be selling a 15% str Lethal Pride if anyone's interested, PM me with an offer in scmeta @gomu_oce.

"
emppwnes wrote:

Yeah 4 flasks work perfectly fine.

Awesome, ill try that!
Hit Level 98 today. Spent maybe around 25ex on the build.

I'd like to spend another 200 or so, min-maxing. Anyone know which bosses are worth farming at the moment?
"
jorgepzt wrote:
Hey guys, last time I added a question here I got really good feedback so I'll ask one more thing.

This is my first time playing PoE and I'm having a blast with this build, I have almost all the necessary gear with more than 1200 str and I'm doing fine, but I want to check if it's a good idea to upgrade my weapon to a crafted one, but without the main stat, like Fortify or minion damage on the base since it's too expensive.

I'm running a 6-link Queen's Escape and have around 5ex to spend in a new weapon. It worth to get a sub-optimal crafted with the level gems on it or keep with my current one?

I was considering craft a 2 handed mace but it seems to be really hard to land fortify AND level socketed gems (at least in the crafting simulator)

Thanks!

Pay attention to the Mod Rolls. It wont make much difference but getting a good one is not that hard and cost almost same as bad mod rolls. 3% or 2% difference in mod rolls will make everything quite smooth. Especially for us having very low budget :). Make every currency worth.
hello guys, first of all greetings from Bulgaria and admirations for this insane build.I have question for aura setup it is fine this is my gear right now + hurbis 3x80% , watcher eye is discipline ES recovery+haste debuff is not powerfull but still im thinking if i dont use discipline can i swap it with some
more dmg jewel or.. ? i clear all with current setup some like tank/dps mix Sirus-a8 with 4 portals cos of figh mechanic,no have troubles with t16 maps ,guardians... but as someone says dmg is never enough :) on bosses i swap FFSupport with Deathmark

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info