3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

If i have to choose between auras what would be best dps?

Hatred+pride+dread banner(generosity) rare armour giving 5.7k life 7.5k es

Or

Pride+flesh+avian+discipline using saqawals with 5.7k life 5.5k es

Also using a hubris giving 240% minion damage and 37% chaos res

Hi all. This is my current setup, however I'm unsure where to go from here for more damage. Sittting at about 100k dps per zombie and feel like im missing someting since ive put alot into the build so far.
I have a question regarding the Path of Build for the "Regular End Game" Setup.

There is a point in Death Attunement but none of the passives leading to it are active.

This can also be seen in the 320% Minion damage Jewel video when the passive tree is shown.

How is this done?
"
Profplumlol wrote:
I have a question regarding the Path of Build for the "Regular End Game" Setup.

There is a point in Death Attunement but none of the passives leading to it are active.

This can also be seen in the 320% Minion damage Jewel video when the passive tree is shown.

How is this done?

Blight anointment, its in the FAQ section.
"
Durahal wrote:
"
DanteTDH wrote:
Anyone have a link on how to build the STR%/All stats% neck? Or page number if it's in this guide*

I posted a brief guide on page 563.

got that first try. total cost was just over 400c. not bad
can someone chek my build and dps and tell me what can I work on next plz ty for the guide
Can somebody tell me if a two hander with apect of avian + 5% chance for double damage is worth the 40 ex?
Last edited by eckerle on Jan 19, 2020, 5:45:23 PM
Sirus 8 down. Awesome build and guide! <3
hey,

for the attribute belt...

best way to craft this beast? or is the only way a elder7hunter belt ilvl 85 and 1k chaos to spam? :)

thx!
"
Wosket wrote:
hey,

for the attribute belt...

best way to craft this beast? or is the only way a elder7hunter belt ilvl 85 and 1k chaos to spam? :)

thx!

I believe its easiest on a Hunter base since there's less mods in the pool as compared to elder base. You can either chaos spam it and get lucky or try and force it using awakener orb, which would be more expensive... potentially based on how lucky you are...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info