3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Page 413 definitely helped me...

Thank you for the awesome write up. Easy to follow and made a huge difference in DPS. Got that level 30 Zombies now :)
Last edited by iiDWESTii on Jan 18, 2020, 1:06:37 PM
Hello guys,

I keep dying on T16 maps, can you guys explain me if i'm doing something wrong?
Thanks in advance:

"
binpikes wrote:
Hello guys,

I keep dying on T16 maps, can you guys explain me if i'm doing something wrong?
Thanks in advance:

Are you mostly dying to bleed/poison? Or getting one shot? Maybe its the Dread banner linked with blood magic.

Your res's are capped, but maybe you should think about dropping some and picking up some chaos res. Your spirit offering and ascendancy will make up for the lost res.

Oh and you are so close to hitting that 1000 strength and that will definitely help.

Or also take the 5 points from the life wheel and use those to go for Soul of Steel.

I'm definitely not the expert on this build, just throwing out some suggestions.
Oh and btw I am playing this build on Hardcore :)
Last edited by iiDWESTii on Jan 18, 2020, 9:28:28 AM
I ran this build and got wrecked at lvl 81 in a mid tier haunted mansion with no hard modifiers. I had all the same gear and all the jewels/flasks except for emperors mastery jewel. Here's a few things I noticed.

1) I had followed the POB link tree and I never got anywhere near 1000 strength. I got to 850.

2)My resists were capped but chaos was +20% (+55% when affected by flask)

3) The build does do so solid damage.

4) This build is pretty clickbait and super expensive to do, especially in HC. Still not as spendy as a mana guardian but pretty spendy. Cost me around 25-30ex to put together.

My overall experience with this build was like a 6 out of 10. I never got to anywhere near 15K eHP like the guide said (I had about 7.5 or 8k). I never got to +1000 strength to ever take advantage of baron. As I did gold tier maps on awakener 4, I felt squishier and that my death to some 1 shot mechanic, corrupted blood or chaos damage was near. I died to chaos dmg. If there were updates to the build that were made in the 600 some pages of comments, then I missed them and wish they would have been added to main page if they weren't. Overall was an okay build. I felt like slave drivers/raise zombies with unending hunger and crafted gear was much much better for end game content though.
IGN: ScumbagKrendog
Hi all

I didn't kill all the bandits , do i need to reroll?
"
Krendog wrote:
I ran this build and got wrecked at lvl 81 in a mid tier haunted mansion with no hard modifiers. I had all the same gear and all the jewels/flasks except for emperors mastery jewel. Here's a few things I noticed.

1) I had followed the POB link tree and I never got anywhere near 1000 strength. I got to 850.

2)My resists were capped but chaos was +20% (+55% when affected by flask)

3) The build does do so solid damage.

4) This build is pretty clickbait and super expensive to do, especially in HC. Still not as spendy as a mana guardian but pretty spendy. Cost me around 25-30ex to put together.

My overall experience with this build was like a 6 out of 10. I never got to anywhere near 15K eHP like the guide said (I had about 7.5 or 8k). I never got to +1000 strength to ever take advantage of baron. As I did gold tier maps on awakener 4, I felt squishier and that my death to some 1 shot mechanic, corrupted blood or chaos damage was near. I died to chaos dmg. If there were updates to the build that were made in the 600 some pages of comments, then I missed them and wish they would have been added to main page if they weren't. Overall was an okay build. I felt like slave drivers/raise zombies with unending hunger and crafted gear was much much better for end game content though.

It is probably because you are not stacking strength. You didn't take Utmost Might. Were you heading toward CI? If you took those 4 points and put them on Utmost Might you would have gotten over the 1000 strength.
"
daninwood wrote:
Hi all

I didn't kill all the bandits , do i need to reroll?

No. There is a vendor recipe you can do to change that.

20x Orb of Regret
1x Onyx Amulet
Last edited by iiDWESTii on Jan 18, 2020, 9:20:36 AM

I just craft this one with help from page 598. Did I need to remove prefix or just use Awakener Orb and pray for good rolls?
"
snowmittens wrote:
Catarina's Veiled search:
can u afford 1C kind sirs?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/nJP0oRS0

Are those All Catatina's items?? ^^ cuz then im just gonna buy the and roll till i hit +2 supp gems, as I did with minion Att and cast speed ^^
"
xWillz wrote:
Does anyone know how much increase in damage awakened melee phys is? I just got it as a drop from Sirus but it sells for like 20 ex on PS4 so thinking it’s maybe better to sell and buy other stuff. I don’t have access to POB atm otherwise I’d check!

Intimidate now causes enemies to take 10% increased Attack Damage

its like +30k for each zombie i have or +480k total dps from all 16 zombie
Что бы получить быстрее ответ на Ваш вопрос, пишите в Discord https://discord.gg/rXA56XPUmd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info