3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Catarina's Veiled search:
can u afford 1C kind sirs?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/nJP0oRS0
Didn't know you could look that up and see it with alt press. Thanks!

I got lucky with mine and got one of the green border ones that put me right to +2 in one go. Any way you can search up those ones that fully unveil a mod in one or no luck with that?
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
A nice defensive option from your AG for 10c:

get 1 with 6% increase defenses for allies and some chaos res on the intrinsic or anything else you fancy

I gained an exrta 500ES and a nice armor boost from mine

also

decided to craft spider on the amulet, drop flesh & stone and link maim to the carrion golem instead

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH, I F*CKED up, crafed avian instead! Didn't pay attention!

My precious.........
Last edited by snowmittens on Jan 18, 2020, 7:40:21 AM
For the weapon crafting (page 413):

Should i buy a 6 link Base before or does it not matter?
So that you 6 socket and link it after the crafting?

item lvl 75+ is important and no warstaff, that's all i need to know for the base weapon?

Which bulk of bound fossils should i buy? whats a good number? 10 / 50 mor or less? If i have good RNG, i can sell it later.

Last edited by hollowman_1985 on Jan 18, 2020, 7:25:03 AM
Does anyone know how much increase in damage awakened melee phys is? I just got it as a drop from Sirus but it sells for like 20 ex on PS4 so thinking it’s maybe better to sell and buy other stuff. I don’t have access to POB atm otherwise I’d check!
Hi. I've seen the passive Sovereingty but I don't know what it works for, could someone explain it to me?

Thanks!
Deleted
Last edited by phar_ on Jan 18, 2020, 8:30:52 AM
"
xWillz wrote:
Does anyone know how much increase in damage awakened melee phys is? I just got it as a drop from Sirus but it sells for like 20 ex on PS4 so thinking it’s maybe better to sell and buy other stuff. I don’t have access to POB atm otherwise I’d check!

Your characters are private so I can't tell you if you can find significant upgrades selling the Awakener melee phys, but honestly I will use it, is more dmg incomming for the buff but the gem also give your minions 10% to intimidate enemies for 4 seconds when the gem is 20% quality. Intimidate enemies take 10% increased atack dmg. So overall is a nice buff. Maybe you can get better upgrades with that money but without information about your character and since Idk how the market of PS4 is doing, is hard to say.
"
Osgili4th wrote:
"
xWillz wrote:

Your characters are private so I can't tell you if you can find significant upgrades selling the Awakener melee phys, but honestly I will use it, is more dmg incomming for the buff but the gem also give your minions 10% to intimidate enemies for 4 seconds when the gem is 20% quality. Intimidate enemies take 10% increased atack dmg. So overall is a nice buff. Maybe you can get better upgrades with that money but without information about your character and since Idk how the market of PS4 is doing, is hard to say.

Thanks for the reply. The awakened melee phys does sound tempting, that’s quite a bit of an increase. However some other stuff

Whoops, my characters are now set to public. The alternative upgrades are... raise zombie 21/23 (3-6ex I forgot), empower 4 10 ex and raise spectre 21/23. I’m also searching for a better secondary ring to get better chaos res as my ele res is over capped slightly whilst chaos res is at -34%

Edit: also if you look at my char... I do usually use a victarios influence 6L for everything but just using this Geofri for sirus until I get more comfortable with the fight to use victarios.
Last edited by xWillz on Jan 18, 2020, 8:23:06 AM
"
For the weapon crafting (page 413):

Should i buy a 6 link Base before or does it not matter?
So that you 6 socket and link it after the crafting?

item lvl 75+ is important and no warstaff, that's all i need to know for the base weapon?

Which bulk of bound fossils should i buy? whats a good number? 10 / 50 mor or less? If i have good RNG, i can sell it later.

I think odds are roughly 1/11 of hitting T1 minion damage, you can try to base how many you think you'll need off that. Also keep in mind chances are you're gonna anul away minion damage a few times before you get the proper number of suffixes and prefixes to continue with the craft, but hopefully you get lucky.

"
Raphter wrote:
Hi. I've seen the passive Sovereingty but I don't know what it works for, could someone explain it to me?

Thanks!

Sovereignty lets us reserve less mana from using our auras, allowing us with enlighten lvl 4 to run 4 auras in our chest. Without both of those things 4 auras wouldn't be possible without some other source of reduced mana reservation.

If you aren't mana reserve capped trying to fit in another aura, you probably don't need it for now. You aren't running any auras at all, so you aren't reserving any mana, so you def don't need it until you do decide to get some auras (would highly suggest it!)
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 18, 2020, 8:45:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info