3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

hey brunowa, just wanted to thank you from the enjoyment i've had playing this goon. i've sinked alot of currencies into him (40ex+), mostly due to unlucky with crafting and 6l this league, but with that said, it has been a blast and well worth the investments! anything you think i could improve besides lvling gems and getting watchers eye?
i've also notices your current passive tree and it seems more efficient than then speed one atm? im thinking to switch to yours too waht do you think bro? thanks again man! cheers
"
brunowa wrote:

Easier way is to just swap blood magic from helm into zombie setup. Summon zombies, then put blood magic back.

Done.

I can't believe I didn't think of that...
"
Suprahz wrote:
hey brunowa, just wanted to thank you from the enjoyment i've had playing this goon. i've sinked alot of currencies into him (40ex+), mostly due to unlucky with crafting and 6l this league, but with that said, it has been a blast and well worth the investments! anything you think i could improve besides lvling gems and getting watchers eye?
i've also notices your current passive tree and it seems more efficient than then speed one atm? im thinking to switch to yours too waht do you think bro? thanks again man! cheers

Thanks mate.

My current tree is slower and less tanky the speed setup so that's why I haven't posted it. I'm currently going all out on DPS which is not something I'd recommend... But copy it if you want to smoke Conquerers in 2 secs :p
Any specific way to unlock the +2 supp gems recipe for crafting?
"
emppwnes wrote:

run Jun for a while till you hit the mod to unveil...

or buy weapons which havent been unveiled yet

the mod can be hit on:

One Hand Melee • One Hand Ranged • Two Hand Melee • Two Hand Ranged • Shield
Last edited by Rehbock on Jan 18, 2020, 3:55:29 AM
"
Rehbock wrote:
"
emppwnes wrote:

run Jun for a while till you hit the mod to unveil...

or buy weapons which havent been unveiled yet

the mod can be hit on:

One Hand Melee • One Hand Ranged • Two Hand Melee • Two Hand Ranged • Shield

Actually +2 to socketed support gems is a Catarina exclusive mod (syndicate mastermind)
You can't get it in the regular veil pool from jun missions.

Have to accumulate enough intelligence to unlock the main hideout and pray you get it from her after the big fight, or buy weapons ppl claim are from her, but that's very risky as there's no way of knowing if you got scammed or just unlucky.

Alternatively you can just get someone with it to craft it for you when the time comes. I have it if you strike out on finding it or someone to do it for you.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
my zombies rip to elemental damage mods on t16 so quick how can i fix this. im maxed res cap i dont know if that makes a difference
"
, or buy weapons ppl claim are from her, but that's very risky as there's no way of knowing if you got scammed or just unlucky.

With the official trade website you can search for veiled Catarina. Also when you trade you can double check by pressing alt that the veiled type is correct.
Last edited by Rincevent_124 on Jan 18, 2020, 4:38:11 AM
Does a modifier like +5% chance to shock on a jewel significantly boost the damage of this build?
Do the minions apply the buff in this case or I have to go in and do some cyclone to get the shock working?

Is it worth taking the shock modifier on the jewel over chance to blind?

Any help or input is highly appreciated!
"
emppwnes wrote:

Someone helped me with this strategy for last league.

1. Run Syndicate missions till you get to the end boss.
2. Kill Catarina but do NOT click on her just yet.
3. Activate a Kalandra's Craft prophecy (make sure you have a spare slot in your prophecy list). You can teleport back to your HO to equip this or even buy one while Catarina waits. Don't take too long though in case the instance resets. Best to buy this before you tackle the mission.
4. Now click on Catarina and the prophecy will ensure she drops four identical rare items. You've now quadrupled your chances of getting an item with the veiled unlock you're looking for.

Be aware, RNG hates everyone so there's a chance after a run that you won't actually get the veiled mod every run. You'll need to run the Syndicate multiple times. First unveiling will get you +1 gems. From memory you may need two more times to fully unveil the +2 gems level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info