3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Brunowa please help :) I'm losing my sanity to find the best possible option here, this is my crucial gear apart of Baron, Astramentis etc.:

When I'm using Victario armour I'm dying very often.
Last edited by n0rek84 on Jan 17, 2020, 7:14:15 PM
is there a CI take on this build ? i would really love to make a transition to CI but im not sure how to do that properly.

IGN: Zarita

Just got me some nice upgrade. What you guys think i should craft avian on it, and free my ring slot, or wait? =p
Is there any BIG upgrade past it?(Aside from the obvious str roll)
"

Just got me some nice upgrade. What you guys think i should craft avian on it, and free my ring slot, or wait? =p

BIG Upgrade would be an Empower lvl4 instead of your Maim.
IGN: Zarita
"
Moncheri wrote:
"

BIG Upgrade would be an Empower lvl4 instead of your Maim.

Working on it, but in the weapon part, only the rolls right?
first, BIG thx to brunowa for this build!

my highest char on standard is 93... for Years! nuff said:)

now im 96 in metamorph and i think ill do one more.

need help with my flasks now, im chaos max resist and dont need speedflasks. (using the stampede) im a old man, so this is fast enough for me^^

in this case, what is the best def combo? karui/rumis/quartz/basalt/?

thx again!

sorry for my bad english:)
Ok, im done setting my money on fire with the Lethal Pride lotto.

I got 15% Strength twice but it wasnt realistically obtainable, costing 5 or more points each time.

I settled on 10% Strength, 4% Max Life, 1% Life Regen per Sec, 15% Melee Crit Multi.

In all I only had to spend 2 extra points and it was a node I could use anyways for 12% more to all elemental resistances.

Down the road when im not flat broke again I will probally go nuts and try to hit 15% on the nodes I already have but it was pretty expensive getting this build geared.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 17, 2020, 9:21:18 PM
"
Wosket wrote:
first, BIG thx to brunowa for this build!

my highest char on standard is 93... for Years! nuff said:)

now im 96 in metamorph and i think ill do one more.

need help with my flasks now, im chaos max resist and dont need speedflasks. (using the stampede) im a old man, so this is fast enough for me^^

in this case, what is the best def combo? karui/rumis/quartz/basalt/?

thx again!

sorry for my bad english:)

I too am of the older crowd and find that Stampede is the perfect speed for me. Unfortunately I sit on 45 chaos res so use an Amethyst flask for those situations I need max res. Flasks I use are;

If at some point I don't need an Amethyst anymore, I'd prolly go with an Experimenter's Jade of Grounding.

Hope this gives you some ideas.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Jan 17, 2020, 8:56:50 PM
I have a 6 link normal staff, is there way to get what i want?
"
Pillsbury wrote:
I have a 6 link normal staff, is there way to get what i want?

Wow, I don't know if anyone has asked a broader-based question than this.

In an effort to be helpful, look at this site http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Staff and figure out what you want, keeping in mind the item level of your staff. Then come back and ask more specific questions.

Also, there is a crafting guide in the OP, as well as another one on page 413 of this thread.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info