3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

im about 5ex into lethal pride divines and only manage to get 5% str at most, rng does not like me :\
"
Blu3166 wrote:
"
Wladyka wrote:
"

Hellou my summoner m8t´s. Here is my actual gear. Yesterday killed A8 Sirus (1 death). I´m gettin sometimes 1 hit but still feeling tanky. My problem is it feels like my army dmg is very low and it take some time to kill morphs or bosses.
My resis are caped with offering,
chaos res is about 50%,
1200 str / 4,8k HP / 7,4k ES

My budget is 16ex 500c and I wonna start to improve my gear.
Where shud I start and how can I finaly craft a good weapon
(wasted so many fossils and I´m a noob if it comes to craft gear).

Your biggest dps increase should be from your weapon along with lvl 30 zombies. Try crafting a +3 weap following the guide from page 413. Also get a 21/20 zombie gem and lvl 4 empower. The breakpoint at level 30 zombies has been the biggest change I've felt. Went from lacking dps to rolling through T16s just from that.

I got new weapon

gems are in progress.

What shud be next upgrade? Stil have some currency 8ex 1k chaos.

And I would like to know difference AG with forty aura or weapon with +1 forty? Do we have forty on AG just for our own phy. reduction purpose?
The fortify isn't why you have it kingmaker on AG, it's the rest of the buff and the fortify is a nice bonus
Added info about Lethal Pride and Elegant Hubris to the FAQs in the guide.

I saw many questions on this. Hopefully that clears a lot of it up.
"
DrBonertron wrote:
The fortify isn't why you have it kingmaker on AG, it's the rest of the buff and the fortify is a nice bonus

so we dont rly need a weapon with +1 forty?
"
Wladyka wrote:
"
DrBonertron wrote:

so we dont rly need a weapon with +1 forty?

Fortify on the weapon provides the 20% physical damage buff from fortify, the aura from kingmaker does not.

Someone crunched the numbers earlier; the fortify weapon is better at higher levels of str over the other option
Which is better on the weapon, Fortify or 90% or so minion damage?

If someone could check my char and advise for any obvious improvements it would be appreciated. Meta_Daryl.
Fortify is better unless your weapon gives about 120%+ minion damage... then it's about on par. When stacking lots of other increased minion damage nodes fortify starts to shine above perfect rolled minion damage weapons.

But it's all dependent on your actual gear, stats, and skill tree, and what gems you are using. So it's best for you to individually check in POB.
Which exactly is the best 6L zombie set up... I seen people running impale / maim / phys damage / Feeding Frenzy and then I see some Running Minion Damage / Feeding Frenzy / Phys Damage / Multi strike

which of these two is better?
"
brunowa wrote:
Fortify is better unless your weapon gives about 120%+ minion damage... then it's about on par. When stacking lots of other increased minion damage nodes fortify starts to shine above perfect rolled minion damage weapons.

But it's all dependent on your actual gear, stats, and skill tree, and what gems you are using. So it's best for you to individually check in POB.

Thanks for the reply, i fail badly at P.OB probably partly due to my age - 65.
So if anyone could check me it would be appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info