3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
meatpuppet wrote:
Hey all...I just had a Hungry Loop drop for me and was wondering if anyone’s been using one.

I had a crazy idea that maybe I can put my skellies in there. Any thoughts??

its not a new idea. its mentioned in the OP. however its hard to keep your resists up with the ring dedicated to the skeles so keep that in mind.
anyone knows how much damage increase awakened multistrike gives us compared to normal multistrike?
Last Sirus was kind and also drop an awakener orb which I put to good use:

No divines were needed too to make this:

Wonder what's the best way to proceed with it? Will likely just sell unless anyone has a better idea...

Ok i will take the bite:

What i should invest into?

Spoiler

I am working in a weapon project with

I used 500 alteration(+ some regal and aug) and no luck.

i have about 5 ex to put into it right now.

PS: I am trying to craft it so i can learn how to craft shit =p
Did my first Sirus fight today on A5. I'm pretty new with end game stuff, I've always stopped before shaper and elder in previous seasons cus my character was too lacking.

Gotta say this build absolutely cakewalked A5 sirus, I didn't even need to dodge things (maybe I'll need to on A8, but I should have time to learn the fight better by then). Still had all my flasks up.

"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Ive been wondering what are the "best" gems to use for the zombies since I see people using melee phys or impale, when it comes to me I only have level 3 empower and enlighten so I cant run all the auras yet. So with that in consideration, what is the "better" gem setup? :)
Okay -- I'm done rolling my lethal pride. Found 2x 5% strength, 20% armor and increased stun duration. Stun could be better, of course, but it'll do.

Now the question:

There is a third 5% str on the +1 endurance charge mode. It would only take two points to access it, but unless I can somehow work endurance charges into the build easily I think I'd be better off applying the points to securing another jewel slot.

Thoughts?
Can anyone give me the TLDR version of the lethal pride jewel's mechanics and what to look for on divining it, thanks.
"

Lastly, tell the Syndicate to jam RNG where the sun don't shine and ask a friendly Summoner colleague to craft the affix for you :)

Goddamnit Aldora, that comment made me spew my morning coffee across my keyboard..........tho your statement shouts truth hehe
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Lethal Pride is for get 15-20% increased strenght and/or huge boost of base strenght. Each notable node can have one of those or others totally random in the area of influence of the Jewel, so you want to divine and see what buffs you have.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info