3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Kukabay wrote:

I did the things shown, I have no idea. :D I'm just starting the game.
You have almost 3x times more damage than I do. wow D:
I think I'il do what you say. Thank you. Can I just look at your profile, right? I don't really understand the POE Building program. :d
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/LemonkaFC/characters

my profile rly expensive to copy paste
if you will have more currency just pm me on discord Hosty
#5201 if you need. i can say what you can go in next step
and you can check profile here too http://poe-profile.info/profile/LemonkaFC?
Что бы получить быстрее ответ на Ваш вопрос, пишите в Discord https://discord.gg/rXA56XPUmd
Last edited by LemonkaFC on Jan 17, 2020, 3:04:22 PM
"

Gz, there are many starters with "this build", but you should understand what starter means. You cant start with this build, as you need the items the build needs to become "this build", you simply played a summoner.

Uhh.... what? Not sure if serious. Budget variants are still the same build as you arent changing the skill tree, game play, archetype, skills or core mechanics of the build.

Last edited by Durahal on Jan 17, 2020, 3:09:51 PM
Builds still going really well, just had 1 quick question for you exp'd necromancers.

Im using the automated offering/desecrate via cyclone/channeling support, how is it best used.

What I mean is, in boss fights with hella adds like metamorph wave phases or delve boss fights, do I just hold down cyclone and spin to win the whole time, or is it just situational, if so when.

Its my 1st time using offerings, just did the final labyrinth today for the last ascendancy points for mistress of sacrifice, thank you =).
Is it cheaper to buy or craft the heavy elder belt with strength and % increased attributes?

This was my league starter. I had no problems getting what I needed. Crafted the weapon myself.

Just killed Sirius a5 for 1st time with 3 deaths. All deaths was not paying attention to where I was going.
Last edited by GoobDBZ on Jan 17, 2020, 3:35:20 PM
Jesus.
Hey all...I just had a Hungry Loop drop for me and was wondering if anyone’s been using one.

I had a crazy idea that maybe I can put my skellies in there. Any thoughts??
"
sephrinx wrote:
What am I doing wrong with this build?

My damage feels like shit and my clear is even worse. My minions seem so fucking stupid and slow it's unbearable. I try using Feeding Frenzy on my zombies to make them smarter but they still always lag behind me instead of being smart. I've began swapping out Feeding Frenzy in my Skellies for the additional speed, it helps a bit but still feels super sluggish and slow.

Here is my PoB - https://pastebin.com/yKJBq0kz

Gear is here
Spoiler

What Spectres are you using? So, take that shitty Leap Slam jewel out of your helmet and replace it with Blood Magic. Now your spectres can spam their skill endlessly so if you're using your Carnage Chieftains your minions will always have Frenzy charges up which will give them 15% more damage and attack speed. That's probably going to significantly improve your minion damage and clear speed issues.

If you want to run Auras and Skeletons then put your Skellies in a 4 link and use your Enlighten in the 6 link where it will benefit more auras.

You seem to have a hard-on for strength stacking and getting a million Zombies. It's really not necessary and is costing you in the long run. You should be replacing the chest and gloves with the recommended items: Shaper's Touch for gloves and either Geofri's Sanctuary or Victario's if you want to be an Aura Whore. You'll get the necessary resistances through rings, belt and Mistress of Sacrifice. Speaking of which, respec Commander of Darkness and go get Mistress of Sacrifice because it's the entire reason we run the Cyclone part of the build.

If your minions are still lagging, consider using a Haste Aura instead of something else.

Ditch the Amulet for Astramentis, or a good Strength one. Your mana reservation issues are not worth using Impresence as you're gaining almost nothing else from it. Respec Spiritual Command and Sacrifice wheels, we don't use them in 3.9. Go take the Soverignty cluster to help your mana reservation issues and I would highly recommend getting the Grave Intentions cluster in 3.9. The Chaos resist for your minions alone will massively improve your QoL. You should also consider getting some chaos resist on your rings and belt if possible for your own survival.

What are you doing with that Hybrid Flask? Get rid of that immediately and get something useful like an Amethyst, Quartz or Basalt flask.

You can do better with your Jewels too. You've got three Efficient Training, you really don't need Brawn as well. Get some rare Jewels with affixes like Minion Leech, Minions deal increase damage if you've used a minion skill recently (which with Cyclone is always happening thanks to Spirit Offering),
Minion Resists, Minion increased attack and cast speed if your minions have killed recently. If you want some minion damage affixes make sure you get Physical damage for them because that also gets them extra Chaos damage from Spirit Offering.

Sacrifice an Aura for a Carrion Golem, even better if you can link him with Maim. Carrion Golem and this build is a wonderful synergy as your Golem will get 80% more damage, and your Zombies and/or Skellies will get 27-41 additional Phys damage which is HUGE. This little dude will massively improve your damage and clear speed.

That's probably enough to get you started, even if you only choose some of the above recommendations.
Im folowing the General end game build and i cant find where to put the Lethal Pride Jewel. Anyone could tell me where it should be?
"
Durahal wrote:
"

Gz, there are many starters with "this build", but you should understand what starter means. You cant start with this build, as you need the items the build needs to become "this build", you simply played a summoner.

Uhh.... what? Not sure if serious. Budget variants are still the same build as you arent changing the skill tree, game play, archetype, skills or core mechanics of the build.

Here's an example of my shitty current set up while I'm still farming and grinding toward the weapon upgrade.

I only just recently added one Efficient Training to the build and I'm now over the 1000 Strength mark. Still mostly only doing yellow maps because I hate the shitty rework of the Atlas and it's busted ass RNG grind.

This is the second league for me playing this build and this time around I've found it a lot more grindy and difficult because of the summoner changes. Plus gearing has become a lot more expensive.

Even with this gear my minions are still deleting bosses with little trouble.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Builds still going really well, just had 1 quick question for you exp'd necromancers.

Im using the automated offering/desecrate via cyclone/channeling support, how is it best used.

What I mean is, in boss fights with hella adds like metamorph wave phases or delve boss fights, do I just hold down cyclone and spin to win the whole time, or is it just situational, if so when.

Its my 1st time using offerings, just did the final labyrinth today for the last ascendancy points for mistress of sacrifice, thank you =).

In boss fights I'm spinning constantly to keep refreshing the shield for me and my minion buddies. But I'm doing it well out of range of the boss to stay safe. This is also my first league using this mechanic and I love it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info