3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
StormLOD wrote:
Hi. I dropped a Awakened Brutality and did a test changing some gems. I changed melee physical damage with the awak brutality and my dps decreased. But when I changed in the place of my empower, my dps increased, even if I lose the buff from spirit offering (physical to chaos damage). All these tests are made on POB. So my question is, is worth to use awak brutality and lose a zombie or the dps on POB don't counts all the zombies to calculate?

the dmg in POB is for one zombie. i dont think its worth to lose a zombie.
Still cant get it - why we're using AG and Spectres with Blood Magic? Can some1 explain it for me?
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
"
Alexbars4 wrote:
Still cant get it - why we're using AG and Spectres with Blood Magic? Can some1 explain it for me?

Specters use mana to cast their spells. Blood Magic lets them cast more as they wont run out of mana.
Last edited by Durahal on Jan 11, 2020, 7:24:55 PM
Blood magic is for our carnage and host chieftain spectres because they have a very small mana pool so they use their life instead of their mana to cast their frenzy and power charge giving abilities WAY more often. AG is in there because of the available socket and its linked to Minion life, the blood magic has no negative effect on the AG.
Last edited by Cyrom on Jan 11, 2020, 7:22:42 PM
"
Cyrom wrote:
Blood magic is for our carnage and host chieftain spectres because they have a very small mana pool so they use their life instead of their mana to cast their frenzy and power charge giving abilities WAY more often. AG is in there because of the available socket and its linked to Minion life, the blood magic has no negative effect on the AG.

Didnt knew that, thanks alot for explanation!
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
What can I do with curses? I usually use a flask, but there is no room for this. Of course I have a lot of EHP, but 2-3 curses can easily kill me.
"
Rodcop wrote:
"
StormLOD wrote:
Hi. I dropped a Awakened Brutality and did a test changing some gems. I changed melee physical damage with the awak brutality and my dps decreased. But when I changed in the place of my empower, my dps increased, even if I lose the buff from spirit offering (physical to chaos damage). All these tests are made on POB. So my question is, is worth to use awak brutality and lose a zombie or the dps on POB don't counts all the zombies to calculate?

the dmg in POB is for one zombie. i dont think its worth to lose a zombie.

Oh, nice to know, thank you ^^
I am using Aspect of the Avian so I thought I'd use 2x Whipping Miscreations for their Vulnerability on hit. However despite them getting a lot of hits over multiple maps I've yet to see any enemies with the curse icon over their heads. Does anyone know if this is supposed to show up when cursing with spectres?

EDIT: Thanks to Nisou for helping me out on this one. Whipping Miscreations no longer have Vuln on hit, the Wiki is out of date. Now I'm using 1x Merveil's Retainer. Works very well, freeing up an aura so I can use Avian.
Last edited by haamoo on Jan 11, 2020, 9:07:38 PM
Is there any way to have Discipline, Vulnerability, Pride, Dread Banner, and Clarity on at the same time? It seems like I dont have enough Mana to have all of them. Im doing something wrong?
I'm using a Merveril's retainer (you need to use a map with seawtitches and spawn to get it) and it curses pretty much everything with vuln due to bloodmagic being amazing for spectres.

I'm running queen's to have 5 spectres and have 1 retainer, 2 host and 2 carnage for all the buffs, 6l zombies in queens and 5l vaal summon skellis in chest.

I used cwdt + lowlevel vulnerability before, and the difference is really notable, I think the value for the monster vulnerability curse being 50% more phys damage taken might actually be true, which would make the spectre vuln better than any selfcast vuln ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info