3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
NovAscion_ wrote:
Hi, thanks for the guide! Started playing casually in legion and this is the only build I feel like I can actually start playing higher tier maps. Just wanna ask how I can possibly reach 1000 strength though. All my accessories are giving me 50+ str but I'm barely scraping 600 total currently, 1k seems unattainable.

There's some improvements you could make to your gear that would help. Your strength rolls on the Baron and Astramentis could be higher. You don't need to buy the absolute top, but close to would be affordable and every bit helps. Additionally, this league has Catalysts that you can use to add quality to the Astramentis (and rings, but I'd go Astramentis first).

Also, you should just naturally have a heap of Blessed Orbs. Spam them on your new Astramentis to improve the implicit to it's max. That's what they are there for!

Replace your boots with Alberon's Warpath. Get the top rolled 18% increased Strength. They aren't that expensive and they are massive for getting your Strength up.

Ultimately, get another Efficient Training but in the mean time (cause they are pricey) get a Brawn jewel instead.

If after this you are sitting at around 950 strength, then respec two points from your tree and acquire the Might node and that should get you across the line.

Another observation, though it's not related to your Strength issue... WTF are you doing with your flasks? At most you need one life flask, and not one that grants life to your minions. Their life pool is so vast that any benefit from the flask is microscopic. Your Quicksilver is OK, but geez will you throw an Augmentation Orb at it gain another mod that could be useful? The Hybrid and Mana flasks are dead space. You could be much safer using a Granite, Quartz, Amethyst or Basalt flask.

And lastly, a quality of life improvement to consider. Because you've annointed Death Attunement and removed that wheel from your tree, you have also lost the "Minions Leech 0.2% of Damage as Life" node which is significantly powerful in keeping your minions alive. Life Regeneration alone won't keep them alive in a major confrontation.

Your pathing from the start point to Deep Wisdom is one I've also contemplated given the minion and ES benefits but I don't think it's necessarily the best use of the four points used. You could go around the side and connect to the main tree using only two points, giving you two extra points which you could then use to grab a Jewel node (get the one below Stamina, that gives you 10 Strength along the way). Then you can use a Jewel that has Minion leech along with any other attributes you want.

Hang in there, you'll definitely get to the 1000 strength and the build just gets better and better :)
"
TomekSzymek wrote:
I'm looking for some help in terms of my current progress.
Hit 91 today, got some decent gear, at least I view it that way, and run out of t10-t13 maps.

Unfortunately, I'm struggling on t14s and above. Sometimes losing zombies, dying... Could anyone tell me if I'm doing sth wrong? Or maybe there are items I should replace immediately? Appriciate all the suggestions.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TomekSzymek/characters

Aside from upgrading to the endgame crafted weapon, you're gear looks good. Always min/maxing you could do but nothing major.

Tree looks fine although personally I'd try for another Jewel slot because I find them so powerful. I can find you an extra skill point though :) Take the unallocated Int point just to the left of Alacrity. Now you can respec the two Int points to the bottom left of Ravenous Horde as your path has been completed a different way. Net gain = 1 skill point. Halfway to that extra Jewel slot :)

As for survivability, I'm personally a huge fan of Flesh and Stone for the Blind effect. That's a lot to sacrifice though (25% mana reservation), so I would suggest instead that you get that extra Jewel slot and then find a Jewel that has minion chance to blind. I think you'll find it a definite improvement.
I have a question about the AG setup:

Animated Guardian:
Weapon: Kingmaker
Helmet: Mask of the Stitched Demon
Chest: Crafted chest with "Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield"
Gloves: Southbound
Boots: Victarios Flight

DO you 100% need the mask of stitched demon combined with the chest? Or will the chest work as well combined with a Leer Helmet?

What would be the second best combo helmet+chest, given that I have all the other pieces for my AG?

Cheers!
"
Mubbsy wrote:
"
Sefirotcler wrote:
Good today, I'm stuck in this, what steps of the guide should I follow now, I don't want to fail; D.

I was in this state recently and played it safe and burned an ex to slam a suffix in to remove with the recipe but someone posted here I didnt need to do that.

Step 1. Craft the Suffix Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers (costs 1 ex)

Step 2. Use the beastcrafting recipe "Add a Prefix, Remove a Random Suffix" from a Farric Wolf Alpha (about 30-33c last I checked)

This will first add a preix, of which the only one can be +1 to socketed gems(given correct base weapon type, yours is fine). It will then remove the "Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers" suffix as it is the only one.

You will now be left with just your minion dmg and +1 socket gems

Step 3. Craft 3 crafted modifers (2 ex)

Step 4. Craft +2 Support Gems (2 ex)

Step 5. Craft Top Tier (25-28%) Minion attack and Cast Speed (4 chaos)

Now you're done. :D

Should look like this but without the movement speed (that was from a redeemer exalt)

Hope this helps, cheers!

Very thanks ;). Done!!!

Last edited by Sefirotcler on Jan 11, 2020, 6:03:10 PM
Anyone knows waths better if, skitterbots or aspectofthe spider?
Last edited by yyyiiyyy on Jan 11, 2020, 6:27:47 PM
Hi, looking for some min-max suggestion, currently got about 15 ex to spare.

Thanks!
"
adrienvictor wrote:
I have a question about the AG setup:

Animated Guardian:
Weapon: Kingmaker
Helmet: Mask of the Stitched Demon
Chest: Crafted chest with "Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield"
Gloves: Southbound
Boots: Victarios Flight

DO you 100% need the mask of stitched demon combined with the chest? Or will the chest work as well combined with a Leer Helmet?

What would be the second best combo helmet+chest, given that I have all the other pieces for my AG?

Cheers!

Personally not running with Mask, as I want the damage buff from Leer. Just use a chest with good defenses (ie. Belly, or crafted one with HP and res).

Haven't had any issues with AG dying.
"
Hi, looking for some min-max suggestion, currently got about 15 ex to spare.

Thanks!

Some suggestions:
- Corrupted Shaper's Touch with Curse Vul, so you can run another aura in chest instead.
- Craft an amulet like this, if you can manage to get Dex for gem requirements else where.

- Awakened Melee Phys gem... small upgrade.

Hi. I dropped a Awakened Brutality and did a test changing some gems. I changed melee physical damage with the awak brutality and my dps decreased. But when I changed in the place of my empower, my dps increased, even if I lose the buff from spirit offering (physical to chaos damage). All these tests are made on POB. So my question is, is worth to use awak brutality and lose a zombie or the dps on POB don't counts all the zombies to calculate?

So i really like the m-speed on this weapon BUT im thinking about selling this and buy one with Fortify lvl 1 instead. As Bruno stated lvl 1 Fortify on weapon gives same dps as a perfect crafted % minion damage so... Fortify is much better then since it also gives our zombies 20% dmg mitigation right?

PS not running the expensive AG
Last edited by Cyrom on Jan 11, 2020, 7:07:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info