3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Rex_Banner wrote:

Yep just craft multimod, +2 suppgems and minion attack/cast speed. After you are done you can slam it with the exalt of your choice if you want for an extra suffix.

Thanks!
I don't have the veiled mods yet so does anyone know a good reputable crafter? (Don't wanna get ripped off)

I heard someone mention Tree of Dead, and he said it would be 100c (plus the 4ex and 4c bench costs) to craft those onto it, is that a good rate??
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 10, 2020, 1:11:19 AM
"
Mubbsy wrote:
"
Rex_Banner wrote:

Yep just craft multimod, +2 suppgems and minion attack/cast speed. After you are done you can slam it with the exalt of your choice if you want for an extra suffix.

Thanks!
I don't have the veiled mods yet so does anyone know a good reputable crafter? (Don't wanna get ripped off)

I heard someone mention Tree of Dead, and he said it would be 100c (plus the 4ex and 4c bench costs) to craft those onto it, is that a good rate??

If you would like, I can craft for you, just send me message in game if you have trouble finding someone on MSC.

Edit: Character is MetaDura
Last edited by Durahal on Jan 10, 2020, 1:13:44 AM
"
Rodcop wrote:
Do the minions need accuracy? POB says they have 100% chance to hit. I even changed the monster level to 86.

anyone have the answer to that ?
Finally beat Sirus with 3 portals left.

Sirus makes Uber Elder look weak.
What stats we need to aim for on Lethal Pride?
Last edited by MiguelFg on Jan 10, 2020, 2:12:59 AM
+%5 strength is useful %1 Regen is useful and %20 fire resistance. I reroll'd mine abit got +40 fire +1 regen and +5% strength
Spent last divine and I get:

20% increased Melee damage (don't know if this applies to zombies too)
5% of phys damage taken as fire damage
0.4% attack damage leeched as life
20% increased burning damage (useless)

Guess I'll stick with that for now...
Last edited by MiguelFg on Jan 10, 2020, 2:14:55 AM
"
MiguelFg wrote:
Spent last divine and I get:

20% increased Melee damage (don't know if this applies to zombies too)
5% of phys damage taken as fire damage
0.4% attack damage leeched as life
20% increased burning damage (useless)

Guess I'll stick with that for now...

All of those are useless except the conversion. None of that applies to your minions. I'd reroll to get atleast one 5% str node and or two +20 strs or a combination, at a minimum to make it worth using.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XKVxKHPkLM

Whatever the ability in this video is that the Metamorph does (circles on the ground)(Acid Caverns 83), it destroyed all my minions including my beefed out Animate Guardian. What the hell is the ability? RIP AG bro...you were expensive and I only had you for one day.
"
Mubbsy wrote:
"
Rex_Banner wrote:

Thanks!

For about 100c you could probably buy enough items to unlock the recipe for yourself. Then you can craft it anytime you like, or you could offer your own crafting service for 50c. Two crafts and you've made your money back.

Of course, RNG being what it is in this game, you could spend a lot more to unlock the recipe. It's like 6 linking. Do you want to guarantee the outcome, then you pay a bit more. If you like to gamble, then have a go yourself but be prepared for the gods to screw you over every now and then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info