3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

After trying spectres and a CI zombie build and not liking it too much, I tried this build and I am loving it. Currently I’m using mon’greuls sceptre and victario’s charity because I’m playing on PS4 this league and everything is around double the price compared to PC!

Anyway, I managed to craft this t1 minion damage coronal maul with the help of the crafting guide on pg.413:

I think it’s good enough one to craft with, right?
The only problem I am having and can’t work out is this:

Once you have the +1 level gems and minion damage prefixes sorted, the guide says:
“ 8. Where you go from here depends on the remaining suffixes:
• If your weapon now has 0 suffixes, jump to Step 11.
• If your weapon only has 1 suffix, and it's something you want to keep, such as "+ to Strength" or "+% Resistance," then jump to Step 11. You only need 2 free suffixes for multicrafting.
• Otherwise, continue to Step 9 to remove ALL of the remaining suffixes.”

For my coronal maul I have this bleed suffix and a strength suffix. Is there anyway to keep them other than praying for an annul? Or should I craft the prefixes cannot be changed for 2ex and scour? I will loose the strength and bleed suffix though and would preferably like to keep one. I know the strength is obviously not bad, I’m not sure about the bleed but it can’t be bad, surely.

Hope someone can advise! Thanks :)

Edit: I think I worked it out... on step 4 it says craft cannot roll attack modifiers as my third suffix. Then step 5 is to beast craft “Add a Prefix, Remove a Random Suffix," to add the prefix "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems." I assume that this will remove either the strength or bleed suffix, and whatever one I’m left with will be the one I will have to use.
Last edited by xWillz on Jan 9, 2020, 10:13:32 PM
"
"
Sefirotcler wrote:
Good, if someone is so kind to refloat the post of the weapon crafting method to summoner please. Someone made a mini guide in the most economical way to craft a 6L weapon to summon

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/413

halfway down, by Goofio

Very thanks ;)))
"
xWillz wrote:
After trying spectres and a CI zombie build and not liking it too much, I tried this build and I am loving it. Currently I’m using mon’greuls sceptre and victario’s charity because I’m playing on PS4 this league and everything is around double the price compared to PC!

Anyway, I managed to craft this t1 minion damage coronal maul with the help of the crafting guide on pg.413:

Unavailable

I think it’s good enough one to craft with, right?
The only problem I am having and can’t work out is this:

Once you have the +1 level gems and minion damage prefixes sorted, the guide says:
“ 8. Where you go from here depends on the remaining suffixes:
• If your weapon now has 0 suffixes, jump to Step 11.
• If your weapon only has 1 suffix, and it's something you want to keep, such as "+ to Strength" or "+% Resistance," then jump to Step 11. You only need 2 free suffixes for multicrafting.
• Otherwise, continue to Step 9 to remove ALL of the remaining suffixes.”

For my coronal maul I have this bleed suffix and a strength suffix. Is there anyway to keep them other than praying for an annul? Or should I craft the prefixes cannot be changed for 2ex and scour? I will loose the strength and bleed suffix though and would preferably like to keep one. I know the strength is obviously not bad, I’m not sure about the bleed but it can’t be bad, surely.

Hope someone can advise! Thanks :)

you dont have the +1.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Rodcop wrote:

you dont have the +1.

I know but I’m just planning ahead. I can add the +1 socketed gems right now but I’m trying to stack up some exalts.

See step 4, 5 & 6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/413#p22709287
I Just got this here and before I went further wanted to double check this is a good base.

2nd question I have is the guide on page 413 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/413) doesn't mention what to do if the item has 0 suffixes. Do I have to exalt it and hope for a suffix before adding cannot roll attack mods and then beastcrafting it with the remove a suffix add a prefix?
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
So, I bought a lethal pride today and to my surprise, it gives me around 40 strength. It's the same one dude has listed. Am I missing something? Do we rearrange our tree a bit to reap more rewards from the jewel? Surely for 240c it should be more of an upgrade than that?

Apologies in the advance if this has already been discussed.
"
So, I bought a lethal pride today and to my surprise, it gives me around 40 strength. It's the same one dude has listed. Am I missing something? Do we rearrange our tree a bit to reap more rewards from the jewel? Surely for 240c it should be more of an upgrade than that?

You need to hit it with a divine to randomize the number of soliders and try it in a few different sockets. Each different number of soliders gives different buffs to the passive tree nodes, and you likely have one on the lower end of things.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
"
Mubbsy wrote:
"

You need to hit it with a divine to randomize the number of soliders and try it in a few different sockets. Each different number of soliders gives different buffs to the passive tree nodes, and you likely have one on the lower end of things.

That's what I was thinking, but wanted to make sure because I dropped even more currency on it. Thanks, man!
"
"
Mubbsy wrote:
"

That's what I was thinking, but wanted to make sure because I dropped even more currency on it. Thanks, man!

Lethal Pride is considered a chase item that you shouldn't worry about min maxing until all of your other gear is god tier.

Just aim for atleast one or two 5% str or +20 str notables. It could take you 100s of divines to hit the 15-25% str etc.
Last edited by Durahal on Jan 9, 2020, 11:04:19 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to pop in and share the gear I'm using. Currently running a mix of the speed gear and str rares to keep strength above 1000. Wanted to be moderately fast, have a ton of damage, and still keep some survivability. It's working great so far, can melt anything in seconds. Resistances maxed (other than chaos), health is about 5.6k and ES is about 4.5k with spirit offering up. Vaal discipline in the ring socket because no clarity watcher's eye, totals 99% mana reserved. Only thing unusable while running this way is aspect of the avian on my weapon, but no big loss there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info