3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Synthetica_ wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XKVxKHPkLM

Whatever the ability in this video is that the Metamorph does (circles on the ground)(Acid Caverns 83), it destroyed all my minions including my beefed out Animate Guardian. What the hell is the ability? RIP AG bro...you were expensive and I only had you for one day.

Acid Caverns is renowned for killing the "immortal" AG. The shock stacking is brutal. Skip this boss and if you Metamorph him, you're a masochist.
"
Mubbsy wrote:
2nd question I have is the guide on page 413 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/413) doesn't mention what to do if the item has 0 suffixes. Do I have to exalt it and hope for a suffix before adding cannot roll attack mods and then beastcrafting it with the remove a suffix add a prefix?

"
Mubbsy wrote:
So I played it safe and didn't mess with beastcrafting with 0 suffixes in case it messed up and just crafted cannot roll attack mods, hit it with an exalt to see if I could get +1 socketed, got a suffix, beast crafted that into +1 socketed and ended up with this.

Unfortunately I didn't see this until just now. "Cannot roll attack modifiers" is a suffix. So, if you have a weapon with no suffixes like your original weapon, if you craft "Cannot roll attack modifiers" onto it, the beast crafting is guaranteed to remove "Cannot roll attack modifiers."

The order on the recipe is important. It says "Add a prefix, remove a random suffix." So it removes the suffix after the prefix has been added. Meaning it will add "+1 to level of socketed gems," then remove "Cannot roll attack modifiers." So you could have saved yourself an exalted orb. The mechanic isn't obvious though, so I understand your concerns.
Last edited by Goofio on Jan 10, 2020, 4:20:18 AM
"
"
Synthetica_ wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XKVxKHPkLM

Whatever the ability in this video is that the Metamorph does (circles on the ground)(Acid Caverns 83), it destroyed all my minions including my beefed out Animate Guardian. What the hell is the ability? RIP AG bro...you were expensive and I only had you for one day.

Acid Caverns is renowned for killing the "immortal" AG. The shock stacking is brutal. Skip this boss and if you Metamorph him, you're a masochist.

Thanks. It would be helpful if this was mentioned in the OP under the Animate Guardian thing. I have never used one before....I literally just bought all the stuff including Mask and Kingmaker the day before.

This is my current gear. I run T15 T16 maps without any problems, but get one shottet by crazy shit or the occasional monster metamorph from time to time.

The conquerers go down pretty easy, but Sirius is a complete different matter, mostly because of movement defizits on my behalf.

I would like to improve the gear a bit, since I only have about 1030 strength at the moment and guess a new belt with % increased attributes would add a chunk of strength. Sadly I don't swim in exalts and all good items are mindboggeling expensive this league.

Is there a good crafting guide for belts somone could recoment? I've seen, that some people here crafted pretty amazing belts by themself.
"
xWillz wrote:
Anyway, I managed to craft this t1 minion damage coronal maul with the help of the crafting guide on pg.413:

Unavailable

I think it’s good enough one to craft with, right?
The only problem I am having and can’t work out is this:

Once you have the +1 level gems and minion damage prefixes sorted, the guide says:
“ 8. Where you go from here depends on the remaining suffixes:
• If your weapon now has 0 suffixes, jump to Step 11.
• If your weapon only has 1 suffix, and it's something you want to keep, such as "+ to Strength" or "+% Resistance," then jump to Step 11. You only need 2 free suffixes for multicrafting.
• Otherwise, continue to Step 9 to remove ALL of the remaining suffixes.”

For my coronal maul I have this bleed suffix and a strength suffix. Is there anyway to keep them other than praying for an annul? Or should I craft the prefixes cannot be changed for 2ex and scour? I will loose the strength and bleed suffix though and would preferably like to keep one. I know the strength is obviously not bad, I’m not sure about the bleed but it can’t be bad, surely.

Hope someone can advise! Thanks :)

Edit: I think I worked it out... on step 4 it says craft cannot roll attack modifiers as my third suffix. Then step 5 is to beast craft “Add a Prefix, Remove a Random Suffix," to add the prefix "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems." I assume that this will remove either the strength or bleed suffix, and whatever one I’m left with will be the one I will have to use.

I don't know much about the PS4 economy. On PC, I recommend buying a normal/magic/rare weapon that is already 6-linked. A while ago, somebody said fossils were super expensive on PS4, so maybe it's more economical to 6-link a weapon with good mods.

Some of the step numbers you mention are slightly off, make sure you are reading the original post, not a quoted version, because I've edited the post a few times to help with clarity. Direct link:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/413#p22709287

Anyway, it is possible for the beast crafting to remove the crafted suffix "Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers" and leave you with both bleed and strength. In that situation, you'd have to make a choice... You could gamble and try to annul one of the suffixes, and risk removing the minion damage or +1 socketed gems. Or, you can play it safe and remove both suffixes with steps 9+10.

There is a potential big savings in just trying to annul one of the suffixes. You wouldn't need to craft "Prefixes cannot change," because you'd only have 1 suffix left. However, it really depends on how much currency you've already invested in the mace. Do you enjoy gambling?

Edit: You could also use an annulment orb right at the start, before you do any crafting bench and beast crafting stuff. You'd have a 2/3 chance of hitting a suffix instead of 2/4. But then you risk removing the suffix you just saved during the beast crafting stage. In this case, again, you wouldn't have to craft "Prefixes cannot change," so you would save 2ex.

Sorry for rambling. Basically, you have a few ways to approach this.
Last edited by Goofio on Jan 10, 2020, 3:56:04 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Is Aspect of the Avian worth crafting?
"
MiguelFg wrote:

Is Aspect of the Avian worth crafting?

If you're going to use Aspect of Avian, yes.

If you're not going to use it, no :P

I personally don't like it unless using Saqawals Nest. If you use it keep in mind it reserves 25% mana so you'll lose a different aura.
So, did anyone calculate which prefix is better on weapon, +1 fortify or 120% minion damage? i cant calculate it with pob because idk how to add all minion buffs and charges.
"
Cppnasm wrote:
So, did anyone calculate which prefix is better on weapon, +1 fortify or 120% minion damage? i cant calculate it with pob because idk how to add all minion buffs and charges.

Fortify is about same damage wise as a +130 increased damage mace but you also get the other benefits of Fortify.

Hey guy's just a quick heads up

https://imgur.com/a/4HZEtdG

see anything wrong with the new 6link chest I just got.
It is not a 6link check you arm link on the top right side 5ex down the drain.
Had the same stats and socket colours as the one up on poe trade -.- aquaminirale was the seller
Last edited by Tawnyman on Jan 10, 2020, 4:09:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info