3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Durahal wrote:

The number on the gem means nothing - just a item string (doesnt tell you anything about the stats its augments). Just need to equip it in each socket and see what it gives each time you divine it.

That's not correct.

The number on the jewel is used in a calculation hidden from the player. The outcome of this calculation determines how the jewel modifies your passive tree. Unfortunately players do not have any way to know what a jewel does before putting it in a jewel slot in their tree.

Do the minions need accuracy? POB says they have 100% chance to hit. I even changed the monster level to 86.
"
pipboy3k3 wrote:
All the drama around this not being a budget build didn't sit right with me since this is the only build I've played in Metamorph and it worked great as a league starter so I took a character I had in standard and put the build together using about 30c worth of items.

To get this build working in red maps the only thing you need that costs more than 1 chaos in sc metamorph is a baron (10c) and a 5 link femur (10c if using jewelers touch) everything else including efficient training and astramentartis you can grow into as you farm up more currency.

I cleared a t15 map easily using this junk:

I used two brawn jewels instead of efficient training and two ghastly eye abyss jewels one with blind and one with minion leech.

The anointment is also budget (diamond skin). The tree is tweaked a tiny bit to get more dex and keep death attunement.

A few of gems are not totally budget since it is all I had lying around (20/20 zombie for example)

POB: https://pastebin.com/Cqd8dvjP

My build is similar to this but I can't do t15 maps?
can you tell me how you have the skill point "Death Attunement" in the skill tree using pastebin it doesnt show that there are links to it but its highlighted. i dont understand where you are getting that ability from? if you could help me out that would be super awesome thank you.
"
Mubbsy wrote:
I Just got this here and before I went further wanted to double check this is a good base.

2nd question I have is the guide on page 413 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/413) doesn't mention what to do if the item has 0 suffixes. Do I have to exalt it and hope for a suffix before adding cannot roll attack mods and then beastcrafting it with the remove a suffix add a prefix?

So I played it safe and didn't mess with beastcrafting with 0 suffixes in case it messed up and just crafted cannot roll attack mods, hit it with an exalt to see if I could get +1 socketed, got a suffix, beast crafted that into +1 socketed and ended up with this.

Since I don't have any suffixes to wipe with the prefixes cannot change + scouring method, can I just skip right to crafting 3 modifiers, +2 to support gems, and minion attack speed/cast speed?
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 9, 2020, 11:53:13 PM
"
can you tell me how you have the skill point "Death Attunement" in the skill tree using pastebin it doesnt show that there are links to it but its highlighted. i dont understand where you are getting that ability from? if you could help me out that would be super awesome thank you.

It's from annointing your amulet.
"
Mubbsy wrote:
"
Mubbsy wrote:
I Just got this here and before I went further wanted to double check this is a good base.

2nd question I have is the guide on page 413 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/413) doesn't mention what to do if the item has 0 suffixes. Do I have to exalt it and hope for a suffix before adding cannot roll attack mods and then beastcrafting it with the remove a suffix add a prefix?

So I played it safe and didn't mess with beastcrafting with 0 suffixes in case it messed up and just crafted cannot roll attack mods, hit it with an exalt to see if I could get +1 socketed, got a suffix, beast crafted that into +1 socketed and ended up with this.

Since I don't have any suffixes to wipe with the prefixes cannot change + scouring method, can I just skip right to crafting 3 modifiers, +2 to support gems, and minion attack speed/cast speed?

Yep just craft multimod, +2 suppgems and minion attack/cast speed. After you are done you can slam it with the exalt of your choice if you want for an extra suffix.
Just hit this craft - still an open prefix to slam.

I played the Build last league and had a blast. Now this league it seems i can't kill nothing. I tried a T2 Map and my Zombies kept dying while i almost died every time i used Cyclone. :(

Anybody can take a look and tell me what i did wrong? Can't even do T2!

Thank you

sitting at 2100 strength and 14500 es. with a watchers eye with 2% regen with discipline and 18% max mana as es

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info