Master Changes in Path of Exile: Blight

what is also nice about this is that people who don't run delve for some reason can accumulate a few missions and then sell them in bulk to players.
How this change affect the Zana Map Inventory? Previously, if we run Zana mission with map icon we reset her Map inventory, while running Zana mission we encounter randomly in the map didn't. In this change, will there be a distinction between Zana mission with map icon & random zana mission? Or do we reset Zana Map inventory every Zana mission we run from stacks?
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Last edited by boyandroid on Aug 25, 2019, 10:33:21 PM
what prevents people from just creating multiple accounts and exploiting this?
"
krymon93 wrote:
what prevents people from just creating multiple accounts and exploiting this?
Common sense

Typical poe players dosn't grind 24/7 just casualy grinding 1-3h per day at max. So that exploiting problem will only bother 1% of the community. There are 2 options for that kill rotas and make sulphite for map owner only = scarabs will explode in price. Let ppl open only 1 Poe client at once = killing price fixers.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Aug 25, 2019, 10:40:53 PM
This is amazing. I'm not excited by the league, but I'm looking forward to the next update, because of these changes.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
How does this effect groups?

Currently missions do not appear on my atlas when I run maps from someone else's hideout.

Assuming this is the same, then we will see fewer random masters when mapping together, and only the host accumulates.

That would be a bummer.....
The master changes. gooooooood. multistrike ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Absolutely amazing change guys, keep it up!
pog
Has GGG consider doing something similar for Uber Lab trials?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info